Christian homeschooler locks girl in chicken coop and punishes her with a shock collar

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Christian homeschooler found guilty for locking girl in chicken coop and punishing her with a shock collar

This is what happens when people read the bible too literally.

Earlier this month, the teen told a jury in Butler, Georgia how her mother, Diana Franklin, had
put her in isolation after she came to live with them at the age of 9, according to the Ledger-Enquirer.

The girl said that Franklin homeschooled her and sometimes took her to Civil War reenactments, but she also brutally punished her for temper tantrums and hoarding food.

She said that she was 15 years old when Franklin put a small caliber pistol to her head for threatening to run away. Franklin warned her that she could bury her body on the family’s 73 acres of land outside of Butler where no one would find her body.

“I was scared,” the girl testified. “I knew she was capable of anything.”

The woman continues to maintain her innocence -- sickening.

That crazy bitch should be locked up for the rest of her life. Good call.
Raw story? WTF is wrong with you?

Christian homeschooler found guilty for locking girl in chicken coop and punishing her with a shock collar

This is what happens when people read the bible too literally.

Earlier this month, the teen told a jury in Butler, Georgia how her mother, Diana Franklin, had
put her in isolation after she came to live with them at the age of 9, according to the Ledger-Enquirer.

The girl said that Franklin homeschooled her and sometimes took her to Civil War reenactments, but she also brutally punished her for temper tantrums and hoarding food.

She said that she was 15 years old when Franklin put a small caliber pistol to her head for threatening to run away. Franklin warned her that she could bury her body on the family’s 73 acres of land outside of Butler where no one would find her body.

“I was scared,” the girl testified. “I knew she was capable of anything.”

The woman continues to maintain her innocence -- sickening.

The usual cop-pologists who bend over backward to rationalize authoritarian brutality oughta be getting four-hour erections from this story. This is where that leads.

Fuckin' animal should be locked up in a hen house herself. All the eggs she can eat.

"Raw story"? The link I opened said "Ledger-Enquirer". :dunno:
It went to Rawstorydot com. Why ANYONE would be surfing that website stumps me..

Is the story not legitimate?
Irrelevant. I don't understand why someone would be on that bullshit website, period.

Exactly how is it "irrelevant" if the story is legitimate?

You think the site should be shut down then? Or restricted so that no one can read it?

It went to Rawstorydot com. Why ANYONE would be surfing that website stumps me..

Irrelevant. I don't understand why someone would be on that bullshit website, period.

You think the site should be shut down then? Or restricted so that no one can read it?
The story having credibility isn't relevant to my opinion of that site. The onion has posted credible stories too..
Of course not. I just think only morons would read it. This is America. You have the right to be a moron. As hazlnut displays on a regular basis :thup:

The story having credibility isn't relevant to my opinion of that site. The onion has posted credible stories too..
Of course not. I just think only morons would read it. This is America. You have the right to be a moron. As hazlnut displays on a regular basis :thup:

You're not making sense you know. Had the story been fabricated or exaggerated you'd have a point. But it's not.
I'm not that familiar with the site so I guess I don't get the joke. :dunno:

TheOnion is a satire site. I wish this had been satire but again -- it isn't.

Forum List

Back