Zone1 Christianity built on gullibility.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
The core of Christianity is built on two ”miracles”

A young virgin miraculously gives birth
Christs body mysteriously disappears

They must be miracles, there is no other logical explanation

Young girls have never gotten pregnant before with no explanation of how it happened

There is no way someone could have stolen Christs body, it must have been resurrected

And we have the eye witness accounts that he was seen by many:

1 Corinthians 15:4-6
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

Christianity is based on the fear of death. People will absolutely believe absurdities if it means they are freed from existential dread. For this reason I rarely mock someone's personal faith. It serves a beneficial psychological purpose in their lives. I stick to criticizing their fascistic social agenda.

Young girls have never gotten pregnant before with no explanation of how it happened

There is no way someone could have stolen Christs body, it must have been resurrected

So these miracles from God are for the gullible but we have people running for government and high places of power and apparent intellect who tell you a man can get pregnant and menstrate. Still others can identify as giraffes. Gullible isn't the word I am looking for tbh...

And we have the eye witness accounts that he was seen by many:

1 Corinthians 15:4-6
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

No, you have stories from primitive people of 2,000 years ago.

Keep trying.

Fear of dying?.... religion... Christianity is needed to maintain an orderly peaceful society... without God we are seeing what happens everyday with our very eyes....
Are Christians gullible?... no more than non believers are... not believing in God is one thing but for religion to bother people like the OP so much means it has become a religion to them...
The religion of non belief is creating gullible people too...

But its not fear of dying that makes Christians... its hope and faith and the knowledge gained from the Bible and scripture... to just wave all that away is wrong....
I want to see my parents again and I want to see my friends again and I have faith that I will... that concept gives me hope.... and there is nothing bad about hope and faith....

Last edited:
So these miracles from God are for the gullible but we have people running for government and high places of power and apparent intellect who tell you a man can get pregnant and menstrate. Still others can identify as giraffes. Gullible isn't the word I am looking for tbh...
Are you claiming now that Transexuals are a miracle?

Fear of dying?.... religion... Christianity is needed to maintain an orderly peaceful society... without God we are seeing what happens everyday with our very eyes....
Are Christians gullible?... no more than non believers are... not believing in God is one thing but for religion to bother people like the OP so much means it has become a religion to them...
The religion of non belief is creating gullible people too...

But its not fear of dying that makes Christians... its hope and faith and the knowledge gained from the Bible and scripture... to just wave all that away is wrong....
I want to see my parents again and I want to see my friends again and I have faith that I will... that concept gives me hope.... and there is nothing bad about hope and faith....

Very well said!

Those who actually believe that men can get pregnant are the most gullible!

Once it became absolutely evident that the baby killers and mutilators really believed their lies, I totally accepted the existence of the devil and once that happened, it was just one step to believing in Christ. I simply cannot accept that today's chaos is all there is in this world.

Very well said!

Once it became absolutely evident that the baby killers and mutilators really believed their lies, I totally accepted the existence of the devil and once that happened, it was just one step to believing in Christ. I simply cannot accept that today's chaos is all there is in this world.

Exactly...

Very well said!

It's a train wreck of retardation, mental illness, and political insanity.

It's impossible to disassemble.

Jesus, you still don't know the difference between biology and psychology.

No, its built on the Golden Rule.

Very well said!

Why is this up for discussion? Don't you know the difference between biology and psychology?

Forum List

Back