Zone1 Christianity built on gullibility.

The core of Christianity is built on two ”miracles”

A young virgin miraculously gives birth
Christs body mysteriously disappears

They must be miracles, there is no other logical explanation

Young girls have never gotten pregnant before with no explanation of how it happened

There is no way someone could have stolen Christs body, it must have been resurrected
Actually, the core of Christianity is the gospel, which is neither of those things.

Young girls have never gotten pregnant before with no explanation of how it happened

There is no way someone could have stolen Christs body, it must have been resurrected

- how would anyone know details about a birth 30 years prior to a nondescript public figure who surfaced and was crucified a mere three years latter.

marys true contribution was her admission to being a single parent and lived that way with joseph till their time of parting as being the actual heavenly message the c-bible, desert religions deliberately misconstrue.

Jesus, you still don't know the difference between biology and psychology.
If you want to identify as a giraffe that is a psychological condition in itself. Your business not mine. It is equally disturbing for anyone to accept that person as a giraffe, reinforcing their psychosis. Furthermore anyone demanding that others must acknowledge and play along with their giraffeness, "or else" are in many ways worse on the scale than the identifying culprit.

If you want to identify as a giraffe that is a psychological condition in itself. It is equally disturbing for anyone to accept that person as a.giraffe, or anyone else telling me I must acknowledge their giraffeness, "or else".

What a lame remark.

Do you personally accept gay people or not? How about trans people?

Don't forget the myth that god sacrificed Jesus for our sins, when instead he ascended him to rule paradise at his right hand.

Do you really need to be told men cannot get pregnant and they aren't giraffes?
I don't need to be told this. A certain segment, much larger than it should be; needs to be told this. Ditto for the segment who believes that if one doesn't go along with their game of charades that they should be "cancelled".

These fascists are an even worse enemy than those who identify as giraffes.

Forum List

Back