Christianity, the Constitution, Law and Order, White People.All Obstructors of the Mexicratic agenda

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
My daughter is writing a paper for her Poli Sci class...The project - “what are the things which prevents political parties from achieving their ultimate goals?”
Just as we always do, we are trying to be sure to offend the LefTarded professor with my daughters writings.
What are some other things standing in the way for Democrats?

My daughter is writing a paper for her Poli Sci class...The project - “what are the things which prevents political parties from achieving their ultimate goals?”
Just as we always do, we are trying to be sure to offend the LefTarded professor with my daughters writings.

Trolls reproduce? Nah way.

Seems to me that once kids get beyond grade school, parents aren't helping their kids any by doing their homework. Helping them with a college paper, now that's ridiculous.

“what are the things which prevents political parties from achieving their ultimate goals?”

The leaders of their parties

Seems to me that once kids get beyond grade school, parents aren't helping their kids any by doing their homework. Helping them with a college paper, now that's ridiculous.

Yeah, it’s a family value White household sort of thing...we stay engaged with our children throughout their entire lives...weird huh?

“what are the things which prevents political parties from achieving their ultimate goals?”

The leaders of their parties

True...but the party leaders are simply a reflection of the constituency. Sad.

Here's a little advice, if she wants to get a good grade.

Write that paper as if she were a goose-stepping commie. Seriously. She needs to argue for social justice as hard and commie as she can muster.

Trust me. It works. They give out As to commie parrots.

:beer:

Offend the professor, sound like a great way to get a good grade. You come from a long line of stupid don't you?

Many Americans are still not poor.

Until we are all poor, the Democrats still have "things standing in the way" of their ultimate objective...

Damnit...why didn’t I think of that. You’re right, the wealthy and positive contributing folks definitely get in the way for Mexicrats.

Not much standing in the way. The Great Replacement is going very well. In fact, as we speak there are probably some handsome young brown guys whispering in your dau-, actually let’s not go there. Anyways things are going just fine :thup:

Until we are all poor, the Democrats still have "things standing in the way" of their ultimate objective...

Damnit...why didn’t I think of that. You’re right, the wealthy and positive contributing folks definitely get in the way for Mexicrats.
Trust me. I graduated with a 3.8 GPA at A&M (probably the most conservative public school in America) and I did it by arguing every point as if my name was Mao or Ho Chi Minh. The times I dared to argue for free-market capitalism or general liberty my grades suffered.

The objective is to get good grades, not preach the truth. Keep that in mind.

Don't underestimate how much the republicans want everyone poor

The one entity the post 1998 Republicans want "not poor" aka RICH is the ZIONIST DEMOGRAPHIC....
They are definitely pushing to make the rich richer. Everyone else they don't care much for. But Dems are pushing too much for the poor and unworking. Neither party seems to have it right. Too much lobbying.

Write that paper as if she were a goose-stepping commie. Seriously. She needs to argue for social justice as hard and commie as she can muster.

Sad but true..long ago we made the decision to do what’s right and not what’s best for a grade. I have two daughters attending USC, they may be the only Conservative females on campus...I have had many meetings with faculty and the President at this school to assure that my daughters won’t be victimized by the filth running the joint. They hate me, they probably hate my daughters but they won’t dare project their hate in my daughters grades.

Trust me. I graduated with a 3.8 GPA at A&M (probably the most conservative public school in America) and I did it by arguing every point as if my name was Mao or Ho Chi Minh. The times I dared to argue for free-market capitalism or general liberty my grades suffered.

The objective is to get good grades, not preach the truth. Keep that in mind.
You continue to amaze me. Either I completely disagree with you and am certain you are badshit crazy or we seem to be in agreement. In this case I agree completely, can't imagine why anyone would do anything else. Objective is to get the best grade. And that kind of ass kissing will serve well in employment as it is often the best skill one can have.

Sad but true..long ago we made the decision to do what’s right and not what’s best for a grade. I have two daughters attending USC, they may be the only Conservative females on campus...I have had many meetings with faculty and the President at this school to assure that my daughters won’t be victimized by the filth running the joint. They hate me, they probably hate my daughters but they won’t dare project their hate in my daughters grades.
sure they won't.

Forum List

Back