Christianity, the Constitution, Law and Order, White People.All Obstructors of the Mexicratic agenda

What are some other things standing in the way for Democrats?

Many Americans are still not poor.

Until we are all poor, the Democrats still have "things standing in the way" of their ultimate objective...

They also need to take firearms away from the citizenry. An armed citizen is a empowered individual, and the "ultimate objective", as you put it, is to take power away from the individual.

Until we are all poor, the Democrats still have "things standing in the way" of their ultimate objective...

They also need to take firearms away from the citizenry. An armed citizen is a empowered individual, and the "ultimate objective", as you put it, is to take power away from the individual.
An armed citizenry gets shot a lot. End of story.

Sad but true..long ago we made the decision to do what’s right and not what’s best for a grade. I have two daughters attending USC, they may be the only Conservative females on campus...I have had many meetings with faculty and the President at this school to assure that my daughters won’t be victimized by the filth running the joint. They hate me, they probably hate my daughters but they won’t dare project their hate in my daughters grades.
Private schools work differently, so you're probably okay letting them be themselves a little. They still need to show their professors that they could be convinced of the "virtues" of goose-stepping red army communist shit.

Just saying.

In public schools, especially schools as big as A&M (60,000 undergrad) they don't give a flying fuck. The Red-Army Academic want their little useful idiots at the top of their class. I was successful in convincing them that I was a good little commie minion and they rewarded me for it.

:lol:

Poor dishonest bastards got beat at their own game.

An armed citizenry gets shot a lot.

Not nearly as much as an unarmed citizenry.

hmmm, 400,000,000 million firearms in the hands of civilians, 40,000 deaths by firearms.

that's what?

10,000 to one chance of being killed by a firearm?

(and lets not forget, 3/5s of those deaths are suicides)

Seems to me that once kids get beyond grade school, parents aren't helping their kids any by doing their homework. Helping them with a college paper, now that's ridiculous.

Yeah, it’s a family value White household sort of thing...we stay engaged with our children throughout their entire lives...weird huh?

The "Just as we always do, we are trying", part does seem weird to me. One might even question if she is trying to offend the professor or please you?

hmmm, 400,000,000 million firearms in the hands of civilians, 40,000 deaths by firearms.

that's what?

You seem to be looking at it all wrong.

chartoftheday_3672_americas_insane_rate_of_gun_homicide_in_perspective_n.jpg
Do you have anything that's not 7 years old?

My daughter is writing a paper for her Poli Sci class...The project - “what are the things which prevents political parties from achieving their ultimate goals?”
Just as we always do, we are trying to be sure to offend the LefTarded professor with my daughters writings.

An FBI crime study also shows heavy illegal alien involvement in criminal activity revealed these statistics:

• 75 percent of those on the most wanted criminals list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
  • One quarter of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals, as are more than 40 percent of all inmates in Arizona and 48 percent in New Mexico jails.
  • Over 53 percent of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
  • 63 percent of cited drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that number, 97 percent are illegal aliens. 66 percent of cited drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66 percent, 98 percent are illegal aliens.
Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers: We’re All Victims

My daughter is writing a paper for her Poli Sci class...The project - “what are the things which prevents political parties from achieving their ultimate goals?”
Just as we always do, we are trying to be sure to offend the LefTarded professor with my daughters writings.

An FBI crime study also shows heavy illegal alien involvement in criminal activity revealed these statistics:

• 75 percent of those on the most wanted criminals list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
  • One quarter of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals, as are more than 40 percent of all inmates in Arizona and 48 percent in New Mexico jails.
  • Over 53 percent of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
  • 63 percent of cited drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that number, 97 percent are illegal aliens. 66 percent of cited drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66 percent, 98 percent are illegal aliens.
Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers: We’re All Victims

But, but, but....that can’t be accurate because all two beaners that I know are totally awesome.

that's what?

no, you seem to be,

Sad but true..long ago we made the decision to do what’s right and not what’s best for a grade. I have two daughters attending USC, they may be the only Conservative females on campus...I have had many meetings with faculty and the President at this school to assure that my daughters won’t be victimized by the filth running the joint. They hate me, they probably hate my daughters but they won’t dare project their hate in my daughters grades.
Private schools work differently, so you're probably okay letting them be themselves a little. They still need to show their professors that they could be convinced of the "virtues" of goose-stepping red army communist shit.

Just saying.

In public schools, especially schools as big as A&M (60,000 undergrad) they don't give a flying fuck. The Red-Army Academic want their little useful idiots at the top of their class. I was successful in convincing them that I was a good little commie minion and they rewarded me for it.

:lol:

Poor dishonest bastards got beat at their own game.

My oldest daughter is a senior, she’ll complete her undergrad in early 2019....she’s made the Deans List each and every year. On here first day as a freshman I had a scheduled meeting with administrators in the office of the president and I made it very clear that I’d be following along very closely paying attention to how she would be treated by faculty and the administration whom may share conflicting political views. They thought I was fucking crazy....haha
My daughter wore a MAGA hoody on campus regularly and oddly never caught too much shit for it...she’s a little badass.

that's what?

no, you seem to be,
No I think looking at is honestly is the right way.

that's what?

no, you seem to be,

good idea

try it

Forum List

Back