Christians carrying the Rainbow Flag, have you considered this?

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Not any more. :D

Immutable Law of Nature: Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Ted Haggard used to say that.
Oh yes, lest we forget Ted.
Disgraced pastor Haggard admits second relationship with man - CNN.com

No doubt he was an Evangelical preacher. Coinky-dink?

He is a disgraced Evangelical, because of the PUBLIC EXPOSURE regarding his shameful behavior as a HOMOSEXUAL... .

The vast majority of Christians have the intelligence and sophistication to understand the difference between marriage as state contract law and marriage as religious ritual ...

The vast majority of Christians have the intelligence and sophistication to understand the difference between marriage as state contract law and marriage as religious ritual ...

Come on keys. Your interest in what gays do is more than a normal person would have. You have spent hours per day for a long time carrying on about that one subject. Do I see a little too much interest? It's OK buddy. You can come out.

ROFLMNAO!

Imagine an intellect SO deluded that it can't negotiate the distinction between the lack of concern for private behavior and the intolerance for anti-American Public Policy.

So that's your story, and you're sticking to it?

Come on keys. Your interest in what gays do is more than a normal person would have. You have spent hours per day for a long time carrying on about that one subject. Do I see a little too much interest? It's OK buddy. You can come out.

ROFLMNAO!

Imagine an intellect SO deluded that it can't negotiate the distinction between the lack of concern for private behavior and the intolerance for anti-American Public Policy.

And it talks about gay sex, day in, and day out.....

wherermybrains.jpg

Untitled.jpg

I just found out that 1 MILLION FACEBOOK USERS HAVE SWITCHED TO RAINBOW FILTER IN SUPPORT OF DEGENERACY
Congratulations on a million new followers! :eusa_clap:

Oh... So in an attempt to injure me, the Prog feels that one sure way to do so is to project shameful behavior upon me?

And what shameful behavior is it projecting? Why Homosexuality of course... because, the level of shame from sexual deviancy is equal to the level of deviancy and there is NO SEXUAL DEVIANCY THAT DEVIATES FARTHER FROM THE HUMAN PHYSIOLOGICAL STANDARD... THAT HOMOSEXUALITY.

LOL!

You can NOT make this crap up! They're HELPLESS!

He is a disgraced Evangelical, because of the PUBLIC EXPOSURE regarding his shameful behavior as a HOMOSEXUAL... .

If only it had been kept a secret, right Where_r_my_brains?

And his drug use with his male prostitute.

I just found out that 1 MILLION FACEBOOK USERS HAVE SWITCHED TO RAINBOW FILTER IN SUPPORT OF DEGENERACY

Oh... So in an attempt to injure me, the Prog feels that one sure way to do so is to project shameful behavior upon me?

And what shameful behavior is it projecting? Why Homosexuality of course... because, the level of shame from sexual deviancy is equal to the level of deviancy and there is NO SEXUAL DEVIANCY THAT DEVIATES FARTHER FROM THE HUMAN PHYSIOLOGICAL STANDARD... THAT HOMOSEXUALITY.

LOL!

Of course you can.........You just did............sweetlips.

LOL!

You're the only one who thinks it's shameful.....well, you and Ted Haggard.

So in an attempt to injure me, the Prog feels that one sure way to do so is to project shameful behavior upon me? And what shameful behavior is it projecting? Why Homosexuality of course... because, the level of shame from sexual deviancy is equal to the level of deviancy and there is NO SEXUAL DEVIANCY THAT DEVIATES FARTHER FROM THE HUMAN PHYSIOLOGICAL STANDARD... THAT HOMOSEXUALITY.
It's not your homosexuality that's an issue; it's the way you hide in the closet about it.

ROFLMNAO!

View attachment 43887
View attachment 43888

ROFLMNAO!

Yes Reader, when YOU become the primary means for Evil to change the subject from their lost cause... you too will be among the Most Feared Americans.

Remember, the key to becoming such, merely requires defeating Leftist in debate, every single time, without regard to the issue or how many Leftists are engaged... is two fold:

1- Find a Leftists.

2- Get them to Speak.

LOL!

Well... to be fair... me and 1.49 Billion Facebook users.

LOL!

Well... to be fair... me and 1.49 Billion Facebook users.

You've talked to all of them about gay sex?

It's not your homosexuality that's an issue...

That's true, becuase, 'the issue' is your projection of homosexuality upon me... which you do because you instinctively recognize that Homosexuality is intrinsically shameful.

ROFLMNAO!

View attachment 43887
View attachment 43888

ROFLMNAO!

Yes Reader, when YOU become the primary means for Evil to change the subject from their lost cause... you too will be among the Most Feared Americans.

Remember, the key to becoming such, merely requires defeating Leftist in debate, every single time, without regard to the issue or how many Leftists are engaged... is two fold:

1- Find a Leftists.

2- Get them to Speak.

Who do you think you are talking to dumbass? Nobody cares what you say unless they want to laugh at you.

Who do you think you are talking to dumbass?

I am certain I am talking to you, a dumbass. You implied that there was some potential for doubt, where there is not.

But you shouldn't be so self conscious ... if you were not a dumbass, you wouldn't be a Leftist.

So, you're doing the very BEST you can.

Forum List

Back