🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians......How can you, in good faith, support Donald Trump?

How can you claim Trump represents Christian values?

How can you look at your children, your young daughters and tell them you voted for Trump?

Bill stuck a cigar into an interns vagina, then sucked on it, and Hillary tried to destroy the young woman calling her a liar and crazy. Trust me we Christians know who is evil and its the Clintons.

Hillary attacked women who were cheating with her husband. Seems Christian to me

come on RW....there are so many hypercritical "Christians" out there its ridiculous...including many politicians....

How can he, as an American, vote for either?
its that old "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit.....so many eat that shit up....

its that old "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit

In this election, IMHO, there is no 'lessor' evil between Trump and Hillary

How can you look at your children, your young daughters and tell them you voted for Trump?

How could they vote for him before ? Married 3x , known cheater , bastard child , makes money off gaming , parades women around in his whore pagents, publicly insults women.

How can they claim Christian values?

Openly cheats on his wife, has a child out of wedlock, gropes women.
Family values?

"Openly cheats on his wife, has a child out of wedlock, gropes women.
Family values?"

The Clintonbots should love The Donald, because he's no different than Bill then and Hillary has stayed with Bill because it was the only way she could launch her own political career in a political marriage for convenience.

Does anyone think that Bill and Hillary have shared a bed for the last 25 years?

Both candidates are worthless piles of dung.
This is as stupid as it is wrong.

Trump is unfit to be president for reasons having nothing to do with his personal behavior, where Trump is simply wrong on most of the issues; Clinton is clearly qualified to be president, as she’s right on most of the issues.

How could they vote for him before ? Married 3x , known cheater , bastard child , makes money off gaming , parades women around in his whore pagents, publicly insults women.

Family values?
-------------------------------------------- nothing to do with either Christian or family values . To see the Trumps values though , look at his 'yuge' business success and take a look at his daughters and sons RWinger !!

Bill stuck a cigar into an interns vagina, then sucked on it, and Hillary tried to destroy the young woman calling her a liar and crazy. Trust me we Christians know who is evil and its the Clintons.

Hillary attacked women who were cheating with her husband. Seems Christian to me

She bared false witness, intentionally breaking at least one of the 10 commandments. She has tried her best to destroy the woman who accused Bill of raping her. You people are going to wish you never went gutter on Trump, just remember you started it.

come on RW....there are so many hypercritical "Christians" out there its ridiculous...including many politicians....

How can he, as an American, vote for either?
its that old "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit.....so many eat that shit up....

its that old "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit

In this election, IMHO, there is no 'lessor' evil between Trump and Hillary

I was hearing last night, this is that a lot of Conservatives will still hold their nose and vote for The Donald because in the next four years there could be up to three Supreme Court Justices to be replaced and they are on that bench for life.

So The Donald whilst also flawed, from a Conservative point of view is better as the Justices Hillary will nominate will all be Leftist Activists who's first mission will be a full assault to take America's guns away from private citizens.

Its called a teachable moment..

The Bible teaches "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of god"

This means that all men are flawed and sinners..

The Bible also teaches forgiveness and empathy. "Judge not, lest you be judged". There is only one entity that is the judge of humanity. GOD the Father!

While Trump may be flawed his overall actions are consistent with good money management and mutual trust. Hillary on the other hand lies every time she opens her mouth while having one policy she preaches and one she really believes and shares with big money donors. She speaks with forked tongue..

I will take Trump who is a flawed man who makes mistakes over an outright liar and thief in Hillary Clinton.. What Donald said was distasteful and wrong, for which he has apologized.. Has Hillary?

Hillary also defended a freak who raped a 12 year-old girl.

She did her job as his attorney.

This was an excellent question to ask of Christians before the revelation of Trump’s misogynistic comments – how could Christians of good faith and good conscience vote for a bigot hostile to Muslim Americans and Hispanic Americans, in addition to women.

Hillary has called blacks N*ggers, so why should blacks vote for her? Hillary is a bigot.

Which is worse The Donald being a normal, red-blooded male, being attracted to women and talking about Pussy?

Or the racist, bigoted Hillary? (Notice the quotes are sourced 1-14 for the Non-Kool-Aid Drinkers)

CqP1WTmWgAEgO3F.png
I know you're in a delicate condition, but shit, Lucy, you think that's a normal red blooded attitude that deserves no criticism?

She did her job as his attorney.

It illustrates she also has no moral compass and is just in things for the money, if you had a moral compass you wouldn't want to help a paedophile to get back on the street, you'd want to put them in prison, you wouldn't care how much money you were getting.

This was an excellent question to ask of Christians before the revelation of Trump’s misogynistic comments – how could Christians of good faith and good conscience vote for a bigot hostile to Muslim Americans and Hispanic Americans, in addition to women.

Hillary has called blacks N*ggers, so why should blacks vote for her? Hillary is a bigot.

Hillary has called blacks N*ggers, so why should blacks vote for her?

That's a holdover from her southern up bringing..

oops, she was raised in Chicago.

Never mind

Which is worse The Donald being a normal, red-blooded male, being attracted to women and talking about Pussy?

Or the racist, bigoted Hillary? (Notice the quotes are sourced 1-14 for the Non-Kool-Aid Drinkers)

CqP1WTmWgAEgO3F.png
I know you're in a delicate condition, but shit, Lucy, you think that's a normal red blooded attitude that deserves no criticism?

Men when with other men say things that they never comment in front of us, them talking about pussy, it's not a The Sky Is Falling moment.

As pismoe already said Bill Clinton stuck a cigar up Lewinsky in the Oval Office, he also when on the phone discussing something with another leader was getting a blow job from her.

I don't think the Clintonbots had any problem with that, were the Clintonbots demanding that Bill resign because of committing such things whilst in Office?

Now the Clintonbots with the bought and paid for MSM in tow and a variety of GOP Cuckservatives are demanding that The Donald step aside for talking about pussy with some other men.

Family values?
On the other hand, he didn't allow four people to die, disparage rape victims, and protect a rapist in court. There's also the fact that she has been proven to be unparalleled levels of incompetent or crooked(You can argue which, I don't care, both make her unfit for office) when she mishandled classified information numerous times and either out of sheer stupidity, carelessness, or intent(Possibly all of the above). I understand it's a lot to ask, but when you ask other people why they support a bad person in an election, look at the sack of subhuman trash that you're supporting in comparison. Assuming your head isn't firmly planted up your rectum(An assumption I have little faith in), the answers would come to you like a rushing water fall. Only a blind person can't see that she's guilty of nearly every accusation against Trump, and more. Problem here? Her supporters ARE blind people.

Family values?
On the other hand, he didn't allow four people to die, disparage rape victims, and protect a rapist in court. There's also the fact that she has been proven to be unparalleled levels of incompetent or crooked(You can argue which, I don't care, both make her unfit for office) when she mishandled classified information numerous times and either out of sheer stupidity, carelessness, or intent(Possibly all of the above). I understand it's a lot to ask, but when you ask other people why they support a bad person in an election, look at the sack of subhuman trash that you're supporting in comparison. Assuming your head isn't firmly planted up your rectum(An assumption I have little faith in), the answers would come to you like a rushing water fall. Only a blind person can't see that she's guilty of nearly every accusation against Trump, and more. Problem here? Her supporters ARE blind people.

How is she crooked for doing her duty as an attorney ? If anything that shows she is not crooked.

Family values?

"Openly cheats on his wife, has a child out of wedlock, gropes women.
Family values?"

The Clintonbots should love The Donald, because he's no different than Bill then and Hillary has stayed with Bill because it was the only way she could launch her own political career in a political marriage for convenience.

Does anyone think that Bill and Hillary have shared a bed for the last 25 years?
Hillary remained loyal to her husband and has never cheated

Trump is a serial philanderer, groper and possible rapist

Which is more Christian?

Family values?
Terrorists killed the embassy staff...why do you protect terrorists?

Forum List

Back