Christians offended over Starbucks Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillars

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2014
Ooops....

12187944_10207609131365340_553030511284868169_n.jpg

put a cup of markers on the counter and let buyers decorate their own cups.

Not everyone celebrates x-mas and we know half the country does not get snow. What should be on the cups? The buyers first name is all.

It is a paper cup. You want something pretty, go buy coffee cup at the dollar or discount store and out your coffee in that.

The christians didn't just steal the holiday. They also stole the date and the customs. Starbuck's cups were never decorated with religions stuff before. Why should it be now?

If the fundie nutters had not been told to get all indignant, they would never have noticed how un-xmacy RED and GREEN cups are.

But, here's the final word on the matter:

Bristol Palin: Starbucks Cups ‘Are an Attempt by the Left to Make Christians Look Stupid’

Too late, Bristol. WAY too late.

And now Drumpf is saying he will force us all to say "Merry Christmas". How terribly American of him. We didn't need that First Amendment anyway, right?

:rolleyes:

you would think season flavors like pumpkin, candy cane and eggnog would be enough

The christians didn't just steal the holiday. They also stole the date and the customs. Starbuck's cups were never decorated with religions stuff before. Why should it be now?

If the fundie nutters had not been told to get all indignant, they would never have noticed how un-xmacy RED and GREEN cups are.

Bristol Palin: Starbucks Cups ‘Are an Attempt by the Left to Make Christians Look Stupid’

And now Drumpf is saying he will force us all to say "Merry Christmas". How terribly American of him. We didn't need that First Amendment anyway, right?

Care to post a link that says Trump will make us ALL say Merry Christmas? I don't recall seeing it anywhere.

And now Drumpf is saying he will force us all to say "Merry Christmas".

He said he was going to FORCE us to say "Merry Christmas"?

And now Drumpf is saying he will force us all to say "Merry Christmas".

He said he was going to FORCE us to say "Merry Christmas"?
Yeah, but NO link to back up his claim.

Care to post a link that says Trump will make us ALL say Merry Christmas? I don't recall seeing it anywhere.

Here ya go Dorko DumDum

Donald Trump's pledge: We will say 'Merry Christmas' - CNNPolitics.com
Donald Trump: You will hear 'Merry Christmas' if I'm elected - Washington Times
Trump: 'If I become president, we're all going to be saying Merry Christmas again'
Trump Says Everyone Should Say ‘Merry Christmas,’ Forgets His Own ‘Happy Holidays’ History
TRUMP Just Made HUGE Announcement About His Plans for the Word "Christmas" - SHOCK! - The Political Insider
Trump: When I’m President, ‘We’ll Say Merry Christmas Again’

If these aren't enough, here's ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND MORE.

Here ya go Dorko DumDum

Donald Trump's pledge: We will say 'Merry Christmas' - CNNPolitics.com
Donald Trump: You will hear 'Merry Christmas' if I'm elected - Washington Times
Trump: 'If I become president, we're all going to be saying Merry Christmas again'
Trump Says Everyone Should Say ‘Merry Christmas,’ Forgets His Own ‘Happy Holidays’ History
TRUMP Just Made HUGE Announcement About His Plans for the Word "Christmas" - SHOCK! - The Political Insider
Trump: When I’m President, ‘We’ll Say Merry Christmas Again’

If these aren't enough, here's ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND MORE.

That's nice.

now maybe you can find the word 'FORCE' in one of those eleven million five hundred thousand

First link ^^ he very clearly says he's "a good christian" and "I guarantee you we'll be saying merry christmas in every store".

How would any of you idiots think he will "guarantee" what we will say?

First link ^^ he very clearly says he's "a good christian" and "I guarantee you we'll be saying merry christmas in every store".

What of Hanukkah, blue and silver or a menorah decorating the cup?

Rohatsu?

Mawlid an Nabi?

Zarathosht Diso?

Rohatsu?

Mawlid an Nabi?

Zarathosht Diso?

The "christians" would throw an even bigger fit.

Here's previous year's cups.

See How Starbucks' Holiday Cup Has Evolved Over Years

How Starbucks' Red Cups Have Changed Over the Years

And this -

The War on Christmas Cups

BFD

What Christian groups are offended over this? I am seeing a few people but nothing that many. So far Palin, Trump and a Twitter guy.

Rohatsu?

Mawlid an Nabi?

Zarathosht Diso?

The "christians" would throw an even bigger fit.

Here's previous year's cups.

See How Starbucks' Holiday Cup Has Evolved Over Years

How Starbucks' Red Cups Have Changed Over the Years

And this -

The War on Christmas Cups

BFD
You did not answer the question. How would you receive it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back