Christians offended over Starbucks Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The christians didn't just steal the holiday. They also stole the date and the customs. Starbuck's cups were never decorated with religions stuff before. Why should it be now?

If the fundie nutters had not been told to get all indignant, they would never have noticed how un-xmacy RED and GREEN cups are.

But, here's the final word on the matter:

Bristol Palin: Starbucks Cups ‘Are an Attempt by the Left to Make Christians Look Stupid’

Too late, Bristol. WAY too late.

And now Drumpf is saying he will force us all to say "Merry Christmas". How terribly American of him. We didn't need that First Amendment anyway, right?

:rolleyes:

And now Drumpf is saying he will force us all to say "Merry Christmas".

He said he was going to FORCE us to say "Merry Christmas"?
Yeah, but NO link to back up his claim.

DarkFury aka Dorko DumDum

I posted eleven and a half million links, including videos and Drumpf says he "guarantees" we will say "merry christmas".

How do you think he would do that?

Hmmm?

First link ^^ he very clearly says he's "a good christian" and "I guarantee you we'll be saying merry christmas in every store".

How would any of you idiots think he will "guarantee" what we will say?

What of Hanukkah, blue and silver or a menorah decorating the cup?

Rohatsu?

Mawlid an Nabi?

Zarathosht Diso?

The "christians" would throw an even bigger fit.

Here's previous year's cups.

See How Starbucks' Holiday Cup Has Evolved Over Years

How Starbucks' Red Cups Have Changed Over the Years

And this -

The War on Christmas Cups

BFD

they could sell knit cup cosies with x-mas decor.

It's coffee. Why do paper cups need to be "pretty"?

First link ^^ he very clearly says he's "a good christian" and "I guarantee you we'll be saying merry christmas in every store".

Rohatsu?

Mawlid an Nabi?

Zarathosht Diso?

And this -

BFD
You did not answer the question. How would you receive it?

I didn't see that as a question.

aris2chat - Were you asking how I would feel about some OTHER religion's stuff on a cardboard coffee cup?

I think it would be dumb of them. Just as it would be dumb to put christian crap on their cup. But, they're a private business and I disagree with Duh Donuld threatening to throw out the First Amendment and "guaranteeing" we will all say merry christmas. I disagree that he, as prez, should be able to or even try to control that.

But then, I'm not a rabid RWNJ fundie America-hater.

I'll try to remember to look at this thread tomorrow. Got a better offer right now though ...

:)

fancy decorations on cups will mean higher prices
..........like they are not high enough now?

'Palin added: “Do not buy in to the media hype surrounding this story!! It is just another attempt by the LEFT to make Christians look stupid.”'

She's inherited her mother's stupidity.

In the meantime - willhaftawait and dorko dumbo and other Drumpf fans - how do you think Drumpf would "guarantee" we would be saying "merry christmas"?

fancy decorations on cups will mean higher prices
..........like they are not high enough now?

Okay, so you were not asking me how would I feel about other religion's crap on paper cups?

12004737_140276789652881_4420960365907760085_n.jpg

Good Night!

Rohatsu?

Mawlid an Nabi?

Zarathosht Diso?

And this -

BFD
You did not answer the question. How would you receive it?

I didn't see that as a question.

aris2chat - Were you asking how I would feel about some OTHER religion's stuff on a cardboard coffee cup?

I think it would be dumb of them. Just as it would be dumb to put christian crap on their cup. But, they're a private business and I disagree with Duh Donuld threatening to throw out the First Amendment and "guaranteeing" we will all say merry christmas. I disagree that he, as prez, should be able to or even try to control that.

But then, I'm not a rabid RWNJ fundie America-hater.

I'll try to remember to look at this thread tomorrow. Got a better offer right now though ...

:)
So in other words you don't have it? We KNEW that already. Now PLEASE get on topic will you?

In the meantime - willhaftawait and dorko dumbo and other Drumpf fans - how do you think Drumpf would "guarantee" we would be saying "merry christmas"?

I'm not a Trump fan.

I just want to see your link where he is going to FORCE people to say Merry Christmas

"Trump: 'If I become president, we're all going to be saying Merry Christmas again'"

This is idiotic.

Everyone is currently saying 'merry Christmas.'

The stupidity of many on the right to buy into this garbage is remarkable.

Opening post does meet thread creation requirements and there is already like a 30 page thread on this subject in Current Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back