Stanley Cup Finals …

Nope .. just sympathetic for old time Canadians..

It was somewhat boring, not to many mistakes on either side..
This is how much I hate Hockey. As a child, my dad was watching hockey night in Canada. Nothing else was on. So I sat with dad and tried to get into it. I couldn’t. Why? Not enough scoring? IDK. Baseball kind of sucked too. Boxing was fun as long as it didn’t go the distance. Hated Larry Holmes. Lots of fights went the distance. Boring!

I love football, basketball.

I used to like tennis but can’t get back into it. No one I care about.

I could never watch golf as a kid but now, on a Sunday, I’ll watch.

I barely cared about hockey during the Steve yzerman Russian 5 era. It was cool but only because my team ruled.

This is how much I hate Hockey. As a child, my dad was watching hockey night in Canada. Nothing else was on. So I sat with dad and tried to get into it. I couldn’t. Why? Not enough scoring? IDK. Baseball kind of sucked too. Boxing was fun as long as it didn’t go the distance. Hated Larry Holmes. Lots of fights went the distance. Boring!

I love football, basketball.

I used to like tennis but can’t get back into it. No one I care about.

I could never watch golf as a kid but now, on a Sunday, I’ll watch.

I barely cared about hockey during the Steve yzerman Russian 5 era. It was cool but only because my team ruled.
I’m kinda of a fair weather fan myself. I grew up playing ice hockey, loved ice skating especially outdoors.

... but sports, in general the commercialization, hype, cost, questionable integrity, kinda pisses me off but I like being at an event here and there.

I’m kinda of a fair weather fan myself. I grew up playing ice hockey, loved ice skating especially outdoors.

... but sports, in general the commercialization, hype, cost, questionable integrity, kinda pisses me off but I like being at an event here and there.
It’s an economy. The more economies the better. Churches, marijuana dispensaries, that new football league, wnba. I root for them all.

Forum List

Back