🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians to Gays: We'll accept your business (and donate to pro-family lobby)

Now here's an example of how to turn the other cheek, giving over all your clothes when they sue you for your cloak -- Using reverse psychology to give people what they ask for, and more:

=============
While gay activists are attacking Christian bakeries and wedding planners and filing lawsuits to put them out of business because of their religious beliefs, a Catholic priest has come up with a simple solution that, if adopted nationally, likely could end much of the gay and left-wing offensive in this realm.

Simply, accept all business from gays and tell them that the money will be donated to a traditional pro-family lobby or organization. And if your business is catering, for instance, show up at the gay wedding wearing a Cross necklace, a Bible-pin on your lapel, and a Bible verse embroidered on your uniform that expresses your morality, such as Mark 10:6-7, "But at the beginning of creation God made them male and female. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife."

Christians to Gays We ll Accept Your Business and Donate Your Money to Traditional Pro-Family Lobby CNS News

As Fr. John Zuhlsdorf explains in his Apr. 2 blog post, "It’s time for everyone to calm down. We need a new approach. Think about this. When some homosexual couple comes to your Christian business for services at their immoral event, don’t panic. Go ahead and take their business!"

"Then explain what is going to happen next," says Fr. Z on his popular blog page.

"Tell them that the food and services will be just fine. And then inform them that all of the money that they pay for the services will be donated to a traditional pro-family lobby."

"If it is something like catering, where your employees have to be there to provide services, tell them that all your people will smile, be professional, and everyone of them will be wearing crucifixes and have the Holy Family embroidered on their uniforms," says Fr. Z.

"Then show them pictures of your uniforms," he writes. "When the truck pulls up, speakers will be playing Immaculate Mary. Show them the truck and play the music."

“Oh, you would be offended by that? I’m so sorry," notes Fr. Z. "You approached us because we are Christians. Right? We are happy to provide services for you and we are grateful that you chose to come to our Christian catering business. We just want to be of help.”

HEY! That was my idea (damn, I shoulda filed a trademark)

As for the baker I added that picking your nose before closing the deal with a handshake would be a nice touch.

Anyone can call themselves a Christian, or claim that they believe in God. The Bible condemns homosexual behavior. It calls it an abomination. So I don't care what you, or some stupid, biased poll says. No one who practices the gay lifestyle is a Christian. Period.

You are delusional. The practice of homosexuality is condemned in the new testament. How can you claim that it applies only to a certain group of people? Oh. That's right. You're delusional. As to your previous statement about most Christians being gay, I'm fifty years old and I've been to many churches and have many Christian friends and associates. Not a single one of them has ever mentioned being gay. You are full of shit.

Mr.Right
Yes and no.
There are some homosexual persons who HAVE gone through the Christian healing prayer and still remained as they are. Some are meant to change, but some are not. God does not heal or change all things at once, or not always in this lifetime, and that is up to God and divine timing.

Because each of us is responsible for our own path in life and reconciling with God's will, it is ultimately up to the couple what they feel is their path and relationship with God, and yes, many Christian gay couples do decide to refrain from sexual interaction and just remain celibate partners spiritually. That is a path that some do take.

You remind me of a student I met in college, who told me she used to think that ALL homosexuality was based on some "immoral unnatural desire or lust." That was before a Christian theology grad student came to speak at campus, at a panel forum discussion coordinated by the Christian groups and the Gay/Lesbian groups on campus. Jill explained that she went through the prayers and spiritual process between her and God, and with her church to undergo healing; and came to the understanding that she was born that way spiritually for a reason, perhaps to teach forgiveness and unconditional love. Jill explained she did not want unnatural or immoral relations; but sought the same thing that other people want: a lifelong partnership with one person. And this person just might turn out to be born the same gender. She didn't pretend to have the answers, but trusted God's will, and found peace that only comes with truth.

Some people may be born to live that experience, Mr.Right
Not all people change in the same ways, and to the same degrees, so this reminds us God is in charge.

You may see it as defective and unnatural, but then so can you say that about people born blind or with some other unnatural imperfection because they are meant to overcome. Not all people are cured of the conditions they are born into.

some cases it is meant to change as part of the process.
some may be designed NOT to change so we don't try to dictate God's will as being one way for all people.

Maybe God made it different on purpose to be clear only God knows WHICH cases will change and which won't; WHICH are natural or unnatural.

Mr.Right the common factor I have found in what cases change are
* unforgiveness
* fear
* scarcity mentality
any of these manipulate the mind to think one person has to be right all the time and the other must be wrong,
and the fear that there may be ALL KINDS of cases going on, from natural to unnatural and only God knows all.

Regardless which people change or not, we do go through spiritual growth and change
by confronting the key points and roots of unforgiveness, fear and rejection, division and competition.

That's fine if you see all homosexuality as based on something conflicting or unnatural.
The same can be said of all adulterous, addictive, or abusive behavior.
So it isn't limited to just homosexuality <-- that just happens to be more visible and stands out.

Last edited:
Now here's an example of how to turn the other cheek, giving over all your clothes when they sue you for your cloak -- Using reverse psychology to give people what they ask for, and more:

=============
While gay activists are attacking Christian bakeries and wedding planners and filing lawsuits to put them out of business because of their religious beliefs, a Catholic priest has come up with a simple solution that, if adopted nationally, likely could end much of the gay and left-wing offensive in this realm.

Simply, accept all business from gays and tell them that the money will be donated to a traditional pro-family lobby or organization. And if your business is catering, for instance, show up at the gay wedding wearing a Cross necklace, a Bible-pin on your lapel, and a Bible verse embroidered on your uniform that expresses your morality, such as Mark 10:6-7, "But at the beginning of creation God made them male and female. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife."

Christians to Gays We ll Accept Your Business and Donate Your Money to Traditional Pro-Family Lobby CNS News

As Fr. John Zuhlsdorf explains in his Apr. 2 blog post, "It’s time for everyone to calm down. We need a new approach. Think about this. When some homosexual couple comes to your Christian business for services at their immoral event, don’t panic. Go ahead and take their business!"

"Then explain what is going to happen next," says Fr. Z on his popular blog page.

"Tell them that the food and services will be just fine. And then inform them that all of the money that they pay for the services will be donated to a traditional pro-family lobby."

"If it is something like catering, where your employees have to be there to provide services, tell them that all your people will smile, be professional, and everyone of them will be wearing crucifixes and have the Holy Family embroidered on their uniforms," says Fr. Z.

"Then show them pictures of your uniforms," he writes. "When the truck pulls up, speakers will be playing Immaculate Mary. Show them the truck and play the music."

“Oh, you would be offended by that? I’m so sorry," notes Fr. Z. "You approached us because we are Christians. Right? We are happy to provide services for you and we are grateful that you chose to come to our Christian catering business. We just want to be of help.”

HEY! That was my idea (damn, I shoulda filed a trademark)

As for the baker I added that picking your nose before closing the deal with a handshake would be a nice touch.
Sounds about right.

No, there is nothing in the new testament about being gay and certainly Jesus never spoke about it.

As for your "friends" you'd be the last person they told since your such a judgemental old fart. :thup:
Well, except for Jesus being in complete support of God's model for marriage and supporting everything in the Mosaic Law, that is.
Have you worked on the Sabbath lately?
Jesus healed on the sabbath. Enough said. He called the phrases hypocrites for pointing it out. Here's a question for you. should emergency crews take Sunday off? How about trauma centers?
No, and gay people are welcome to be Christians.
Gay people are welcome to repent and follow Jesus. You can't be gay and be a Christian. It is written. Man cannot serve two masters.

????

the two Masters are God and Mammon
not homosexual and heterosexual orientation.

Where I might agree with you Mr.Right is
NEITHER homosexual NOR heterosexual couples should be mismatched
and having relations that aren't right for those people if they aren't the right pair for each other.
You could call that adultery or fornication, as illicit relations between people who "aren't each other's partners."
And this is not limited to just homosexual but applies to heterosexual as well, to ANYONE who isn't
respecting their true spiritual relationships but acting in conflict one way or another.

That's fine if you see ALL homosexual couples as not paired to their right partners.
But I've met enough to know that some souls may be born in same sex or alternative gender situations,
because of spiritual circumstances and processes they are meant to learn and grow from.

And that's fine also if you feel the only rightful conclusion to such a spiritual growth process
is to come out straight.

I happen to know as many people who come out transgender or gay,
and/or go through multiple stages and may change orientation or not.

One friend decided bisexuality was a choice, wasn't genetic, and decided he wasn't that.

I find it more therapeutic and healing to focus on the CAUSE of where these conflicting conditions
came from and LESS on judging people and fighting over whose views are right or wrong in which cases.

By the time we learn unconditional love, forgiveness acceptance and conflict resolution
ALL ADVERSE UNNATURAL conditions will be healed in the process.

And that covers both homosexual and heterosexual, without discrimination.

Anyone can call themselves a Christian, or claim that they believe in God. The Bible condemns homosexual behavior. It calls it an abomination. So I don't care what you, or some stupid, biased poll says. No one who practices the gay lifestyle is a Christian. Period.

You are delusional. The practice of homosexuality is condemned in the new testament. How can you claim that it applies only to a certain group of people? Oh. That's right. You're delusional. As to your previous statement about most Christians being gay, I'm fifty years old and I've been to many churches and have many Christian friends and associates. Not a single one of them has ever mentioned being gay. You are full of shit.

Mr.Right
Yes and no.
There are some homosexual persons who HAVE gone through the Christian healing prayer and still remained as they are. Some are meant to change, but some are not. God does not heal or change all things at once, or not always in this lifetime, and that is up to God and divine timing.

Because each of us is responsible for our own path in life and reconciling with God's will, it is ultimately up to the couple what they feel is their path and relationship with God, and yes, many Christian gay couples do decide to refrain from sexual interaction and just remain celibate partners spiritually. That is a path that some do take.

You remind me of a student I met in college, who told me she used to think that ALL homosexuality was based on some "immoral unnatural desire or lust." That was before a Christian theology grad student came to speak at campus, at a panel forum discussion coordinated by the Christian groups and the Gay/Lesbian groups on campus. Jill explained that she went through the prayers and spiritual process between her and God, and with her church to undergo healing; and came to the understanding that she was born that way spiritually for a reason, perhaps to teach forgiveness and unconditional love. Jill explained she did not want unnatural or immoral relations; but sought the same thing that other people want: a lifelong partnership with one person. And this person just might turn out to be born the same gender. She didn't pretend to have the answers, but trusted God's will, and found peace that only comes with truth.

Not all people change in the same ways, and to the same degrees, so this reminds us God is in charge.

You may see it as defective and unnatural, but then so can you say that about people born blind or with some other unnatural imperfection because they are meant to overcome. Not all people are cured of the conditions they are born into.

some may be designed NOT to change so we don't try to dictate God's will as being one way for all people.

Maybe God made it different on purpose to be clear only God knows WHICH cases will change and which won't; WHICH are natural or unnatural.

* unforgiveness
* fear
* scarcity mentality
any of these manipulate the mind to think one person has to be right all the time and the other must be wrong,
and the fear that there may be ALL KINDS of cases going on, from natural to unnatural and only God knows all.

Regardless which people change or not, we do go through spiritual growth and change
by confronting the key points and roots of unforgiveness, fear and rejection, division and competition.

That's fine if you see all homosexuality as based on something conflicting or unnatural.
So it isn't limited to just homosexuality <-- that just happens to be more visible and stands out.
I was referring to practicing homosexuals. I'm aware that even Christians can be tormented by such feelings, but as long as they do not act on them, they're OK.

Mr.Right
Yes and no.

* unforgiveness
* fear
* scarcity mentality

I was referring to practicing homosexuals. I'm aware that even Christians can be tormented by such feelings, but as long as they do not act on them, they're OK.

And by "practicing homosexuals"
do you mean the ones who can't seem to get it right? ;-)

JK
Seriously there are different levels of awareness and change.

Part of spiritual maturity is to look at the overall process of humanity, and where it is heading,
and not get so caught up in judging and dividing people over where each other is during that process.

We can be in it together, as equals,
but not be in the same place or at equal levels of awareness and growth.

But still, the amount of effort and love it takes
to work through changes is challenging for all people.
It's not the same, but it's relatively equally, and we come out even overall.
None of us is perfect, and for each weakness there is a strength in that, and vice versa.

So we cannot judge each other any more or less than anyone else.
We all have weak spots we can't see without someone else looking in from there angle.
So we are here to help each other grow toward spiritual maturity and perfection.
as equally valuable and contributing, though we are not on equal footing on the same paths.

We are still going through the journey of life together, and it's amazing how
perfectly we are orchestrated to check and balance each other! In harmony.

Forum List

Back