🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians to Gays: We'll accept your business (and donate to pro-family lobby)

Now here's an example of how to turn the other cheek, giving over all your clothes when they sue you for your cloak -- Using reverse psychology to give people what they ask for, and more:

=============
While gay activists are attacking Christian bakeries and wedding planners and filing lawsuits to put them out of business because of their religious beliefs, a Catholic priest has come up with a simple solution that, if adopted nationally, likely could end much of the gay and left-wing offensive in this realm.

Simply, accept all business from gays and tell them that the money will be donated to a traditional pro-family lobby or organization. And if your business is catering, for instance, show up at the gay wedding wearing a Cross necklace, a Bible-pin on your lapel, and a Bible verse embroidered on your uniform that expresses your morality, such as Mark 10:6-7, "But at the beginning of creation God made them male and female. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife."

Christians to Gays We ll Accept Your Business and Donate Your Money to Traditional Pro-Family Lobby CNS News

As Fr. John Zuhlsdorf explains in his Apr. 2 blog post, "It’s time for everyone to calm down. We need a new approach. Think about this. When some homosexual couple comes to your Christian business for services at their immoral event, don’t panic. Go ahead and take their business!"

"Then explain what is going to happen next," says Fr. Z on his popular blog page.

"Tell them that the food and services will be just fine. And then inform them that all of the money that they pay for the services will be donated to a traditional pro-family lobby."

"If it is something like catering, where your employees have to be there to provide services, tell them that all your people will smile, be professional, and everyone of them will be wearing crucifixes and have the Holy Family embroidered on their uniforms," says Fr. Z.

"Then show them pictures of your uniforms," he writes. "When the truck pulls up, speakers will be playing Immaculate Mary. Show them the truck and play the music."

“Oh, you would be offended by that? I’m so sorry," notes Fr. Z. "You approached us because we are Christians. Right? We are happy to provide services for you and we are grateful that you chose to come to our Christian catering business. We just want to be of help.”
Most gay people are Christians so I'm not seeing how this would offend them.
That is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever read. You are beyond stupid.
it is true

New Poll Shows Gays and Lesbians Believe in God Religion Dispatches
Anyone can call themselves a Christian, or claim that they believe in God. The Bible condemns homosexual behavior. It calls it an abomination. So I don't care what you, or some stupid, biased poll says. No one who practices the gay lifestyle is a Christian. Period.
It's an "abomination" for Levites, idiot. There are gazillions of Christians that don't follow every thing written in the bible and you don't get to judge who is Christian and who is not.

Now here's an example of how to turn the other cheek, giving over all your clothes when they sue you for your cloak -- Using reverse psychology to give people what they ask for, and more:

=============
While gay activists are attacking Christian bakeries and wedding planners and filing lawsuits to put them out of business because of their religious beliefs, a Catholic priest has come up with a simple solution that, if adopted nationally, likely could end much of the gay and left-wing offensive in this realm.

Simply, accept all business from gays and tell them that the money will be donated to a traditional pro-family lobby or organization. And if your business is catering, for instance, show up at the gay wedding wearing a Cross necklace, a Bible-pin on your lapel, and a Bible verse embroidered on your uniform that expresses your morality, such as Mark 10:6-7, "But at the beginning of creation God made them male and female. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife."

Christians to Gays We ll Accept Your Business and Donate Your Money to Traditional Pro-Family Lobby CNS News

As Fr. John Zuhlsdorf explains in his Apr. 2 blog post, "It’s time for everyone to calm down. We need a new approach. Think about this. When some homosexual couple comes to your Christian business for services at their immoral event, don’t panic. Go ahead and take their business!"

"Then explain what is going to happen next," says Fr. Z on his popular blog page.

"Tell them that the food and services will be just fine. And then inform them that all of the money that they pay for the services will be donated to a traditional pro-family lobby."

"If it is something like catering, where your employees have to be there to provide services, tell them that all your people will smile, be professional, and everyone of them will be wearing crucifixes and have the Holy Family embroidered on their uniforms," says Fr. Z.

"Then show them pictures of your uniforms," he writes. "When the truck pulls up, speakers will be playing Immaculate Mary. Show them the truck and play the music."

“Oh, you would be offended by that? I’m so sorry," notes Fr. Z. "You approached us because we are Christians. Right? We are happy to provide services for you and we are grateful that you chose to come to our Christian catering business. We just want to be of help.”
That is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever read. You are beyond stupid.
it is true

Anyone can call themselves a Christian, or claim that they believe in God. The Bible condemns homosexual behavior. It calls it an abomination. So I don't care what you, or some stupid, biased poll says. No one who practices the gay lifestyle is a Christian. Period.
It's an "abomination" for Levites, idiot. There are gazillions of Christians that don't follow every thing written in the bible and you don't get to judge who is Christian and who is not.

You are delusional. The practice of homosexuality is condemned in the new testament. How can you claim that it applies only to a certain group of people? Oh. That's right. You're delusional. As to your previous statement about most Christians being gay, I'm fifty years old and I've been to many churches and have many Christian friends and associates. Not a single one of them has ever mentioned being gay. You are full of shit.

it is true

You are delusional. The practice of homosexuality is condemned in the new testament. How can you claim that it applies only to a certain group of people? Oh. That's right. You're delusional. As to your previous statement about most Christians being gay, I'm fifty years old and I've been to many churches and have many Christian friends and associates. Not a single one of them has ever mentioned being gay. You are full of shit.
No, there is nothing in the new testament about being gay and certainly Jesus never spoke about it.

As for your "friends" you'd be the last person they told since your such a judgemental old fart. :thup:

=============

That's been my approach. If you own a business and are proud of your values, display them. If someone who opposes your values seeks you out in an attempt to cause you offense, don't let them write the rules of the game.

it is true

No, there is nothing in the new testament about being gay and certainly Jesus never spoke about it.

As for your "friends" you'd be the last person they told since your such a judgemental old fart. :thup:
Well, except for Jesus being in complete support of God's model for marriage and supporting everything in the Mosaic Law, that is.

Well, except for Jesus being in complete support of God's model for marriage and supporting everything in the Mosaic Law, that is.
Have you worked on the Sabbath lately?

Jesus healed on the sabbath. Enough said. He called the phrases hypocrites for pointing it out. Here's a question for you. should emergency crews take Sunday off? How about trauma centers?

If you are a "Christian" baker, you are free to do whatever you want with your payment

They should also donate the money they earn from pregnant brides to planned parenthood

Jesus healed on the sabbath. Enough said. He called the phrases hypocrites for pointing it out. Here's a question for you. should emergency crews take Sunday off? How about trauma centers?
No, and gay people are welcome to be Christians.

If you are a "Christian" baker, you are free to do whatever you want with your payment

They should also donate the money they earn from pregnant brides to planned parenthood
I think they should donate to victims of crimes committed by Christians.

All the Christians in question already accepted the business of queer patrons.

They just refused to participate in sacrilege.

And they were right to do so.

"While gay activists are attacking Christian bakeries and wedding planners and filing lawsuits to put them out of business because of their religious beliefs..."

This is a lie, no one is 'attacking' Christian businesses, nor is anyone seeking to put anyone 'out of business.'

And victims of discrimination who file suit to seek injunctive relief from that discrimination do so in good faith and in accordance with the public accommodations laws of their state.

Indeed, businesses who discriminate against gay patrons in jurisdictions with public accommodations laws prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation have only themselves to blame if they are subject to a lawsuit, as it's incumbent upon the business owner to know the law and to obey just, proper, and Constitutional laws that in no way 'violate' religious liberty.
Nope...it's the victims' fault. They should just leave and go somewhere where their kind is wanted.

Just like I'M SURE, if any of our staunch christians went into a business and was turned down for service due to their religion, they'd quietly leave and go find a business that would serve them.

All the Christians in question already accepted the business of queer patrons.

They just refused to participate in sacrilege.

And they were right to do so.
There is sacrilege in flower arranging and cake baking.....wow, this religion is tough.

Gay people are welcome to repent and follow Jesus. You can't be gay and be a Christian. It is written. Man cannot serve two masters.

Gay people are welcome to repent and follow Jesus. You can't be gay and be a Christian. It is written. Man cannot serve two masters.
But women can, eh? :rolleyes:

Many Christian sects disagree with you. Can't you christians even agree on that?

"While gay activists are attacking Christian bakeries and wedding planners and filing lawsuits to put them out of business because of their religious beliefs..."

This is a lie, no one is 'attacking' Christian businesses, nor is anyone seeking to put anyone 'out of business.'

And victims of discrimination who file suit to seek injunctive relief from that discrimination do so in good faith and in accordance with the public accommodations laws of their state.

Indeed, businesses who discriminate against gay patrons in jurisdictions with public accommodations laws prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation have only themselves to blame if they are subject to a lawsuit, as it's incumbent upon the business owner to know the law and to obey just, proper, and Constitutional laws that in no way 'violate' religious liberty.
Nope...it's the victims' fault. They should just leave and go somewhere where their kind is wanted.

Just like I'M SURE, if any of our staunch christians went into a business and was turned down for service due to their religion, they'd quietly leave and go find a business that would serve them.
Most of them would, yes. They would spread the word about the business so as to alert other Christians to avoid it, thus reducing the business's customer base, but most wouldn't go any further than that.

The true message in Islam is peaceful coexistence between Jews Christians and Muslims as People of the Book.

Anyone who is not living up to that is following Antichrist just as the extreme Jihadists or Armaggeddonists.
Those are the Antichrist extremists abusing Islam and Christianity beyond recognition by other Muslims or Christians.

The truly peaceful Muslims and Jews receive and accept, include and do not reject Christianity.
That's how you can know the true believers. They are one in Christ Jesus, if under scriptural authority, or Restorative Justice if secular gentile under natural laws. This spirit unifies all people of all tribes, and does not discriminate by creed. You can be of any faith background or none at all, and be one in the spirit of Restorative Justice that includes and respects people of all other backgrounds regardless of creed or affiliation, religious political or secular.
You have no idea what islam teaches. I've posted a link to a book that explains the life of muhammed and his teachings. You cannot understand islam without first understanding it's founder.
Here it is again. Read it, and educate yourself.
The Story of Mohammed About This Book

Dear Mr.Right
I understand that Mohammad fought religious wars for political conquest of land to build an empire.
Then turned around and taught peace. Which has been criticized as enslaving Jews and Christians as forced followers instead of really embracing true Christianity and acknowledging the liberating grace and salvation in Christ Jesus.

I understand this background, similar to how America started with genocide of Native Americans to conquer and colonize the land. Then the slave trade of Irish, Blacks, Chinese for railroad labor, and now Mexican and foreign labor to build corporate power.

Does the corporate corruption of America mean to dismiss the Constitution which can still be fulfilled to create equal justice for all people?

That's fine if you want to dismiss the ideals in Islam, based on the political abuses of it for the opposite.
Same with Christianity.
Same with Constitutionalism.

All have fallen short. None of these systems save us, and all have been abused for political conquest.

Given this, how can we as Christian and Constitutional believers in equal justice
use the laws correctly to unite all people of all tribes for common goals of truth justice and peace.

the same laws abused for greed and political oppression to control others
can be used to organize and uplift people group by group.

I agree with you that nobody should follow the antichrist spirit in the history
of Islam, Christianity or even Constitutional traditions abused to enslave others.

What I am asking is to empower leaders in all these groups to unite and use
the best principles and traditions we agree on, from all these ways, and teach those consistently.

The Muslims I know such as Carroll who has won peace and justice awards for his work in
Constitutional outreach ARE compatible and living by Christian and Constitutional principles.

There is no conflict there. So this is the way to overcome the political abuses.
it is using agreement with Christians and Constitutionalists. This includes Muslims as well.
you don't have to reject Muslims to establish the justice promised in Christianity and constitutional laws.

in fact, given the liberal Democrat rift against Christians and conservatives,
the Muslims who are Constitutionalists are the best bet to lead the Democrats to embrace the Constitution.
the Muslims I have met in the peace and justice progressive communities are open to working with others.
so this can stop the liberal rejection of Constitutionalists on the right that can bridge the political divide.

these are not enemies but some of the best allies we have to reunite the nation around the Constitution
Let me guess. You didn't read what I posted. Those peaceful Muslims you mentioned are not really muslims. They do not follow the teachings of muhammed. Islam is evil. Read the book and learn the truth.

Hi Mr.Right I get what you are saying about the evils of Jihadism; my bf has personally interviewed Walid Shoebat multiple times on radio. That is clearly evil. What I am talking about are the people who are Muslim as their family background and culture, similar to Hindus brought up Hindu or Buddhists brought up Buddhist. It is not inherently evil if you do not teach it that way, but in the spirit of unity with all other people.

The same Bible can guide Quakers to make peace in times of war and have nothing to do with the people like Hitler and his camps that killed people thinking they were following God's will by the Bible.

The same Constitution can justify slavery as justify abolishing it.

These two camps are like night and day.

The same science that can be used to save lives with more efficient energy can be used to destroy humanity with nuclear bombs.

Mr.Right I am even used to my friends telling me "I'm not a real Democrat" because I enforce Constitutional laws above party. It is a big task to correct all the wrongs done by Democrats that were unconstitutional abuses of govt.

same with the Christians trying to rebuke abuses by enforcing the real meaning and message in the Bible

and even more so with Jews and Muslims who are trying to correct and teach their tribes in line with God's laws that include and align with Christianity.

These are the real prophets and teachers.

You are right Mr.Right that anyone teaching false things, anyone rejecting what Jesus and Christianity mean instead of teaching the message correctly, are false.

There are lots of false dangerous teachings mixing Islam with govt oppression because of lack of Constitutional knowledge.

Since the Constitutional laws are based on natural laws from God, then Islam is supposed to include all these laws sent by God.

So that is how I define the true believers in God, where the truth would include correct and reconcile with all true laws.

There is no way that the military warfare during that period of history where Mohammad set up his empire is sustainable teaching.

The true teachings are closer to how the Bahai and Sufi Muslims teach in a spiritually inclusive and universal way.

You can call that "not true Muslims" but what you mean is it isn't the violent political conquest in the past.
And neither are Constitutionalists today supposed to be defending slavery as the basis of building the economy.
that is in the past, but is not in the future.

Islam also heads toward peace.
Christianity is the key to leading to peace.
both the church and state and all tribes will be led to peace.

This is led by Christ, and the true believers including in Islam recognize Christ and do not reject or divide politically.
I happen to know Jews who receive and believe in Christ and remain Jewish.
And I know Muslims and secular gentiles who join in justice and peace in the same spirit of Christians.

I know way too many Muslims who believe in justice and enforcing constitutional due process and equal protections.
You can all them what you want, but if they call themselves Muslim then I recognize them as that.
Like the Jewish, it is a cultural identity, so these are real Muslims but have political differences like anyone else.
And just like in Christianity, there are fundamental Christians who will even disown their own members,
and say the Universalist Christians are "not real Christians" but teaching something else. of course Islam has that, too.
None of that changes the fact that islam is pure evil. I'll not discuss this with you anymore until you read the info in that link I posted. until you do, you really don't understand islam. I know it's pretty long, so take your time. But please read it.

Hi Mr.Right I read and got the gist of the historical context and spirit.
I replied in two or three posts, so I hope you read all that and got my gist.

Speaking of:
Richmond teacher resigns over anti-Muslim materials - Houston Chronicle

If you go through the slideshow you can see the summary of what the teacher distributed with the intention of political education.

As for what you said about not following both God and Mammon,
material greed for political power is the opposite of selfless love and service to all humanity.

So you can TELL which way of teaching Islam is FALSE and AGAINST GOD
and which way is TRUE and practiced among children of God and neighbors in Christ.

The violent oppressive political regimes are clearly Antichrist and cannot be consistent with Christ as authority of law.

You and I may agree on how uniting in agreement in truth through Christ is the right way, while we just don't agree which to call "the true Islam"

if anything is TRUE it has to ALIGN WITH GOD THROUGH CHRIST. Nothing that is universally true will conflict, but will INCLUDE and reconcile all things as the ultimate truth.

So of course none of that terrorist, jihadist or oppressive regime history can be "true faith" to begin with.

It's all fear based oppression, all political, and cultlike if not demonic or satanic in spirit when it gets that twisted.

Mr.Right the same way I urge Atheists or Antitheists not to confuse "Antichristian" with Christian,
but to align and attribute to "GOD" the GOOD TRUE principles we agree are GOOD;
and to align with terms "SATAN/Antichrist" the EVIL and selfish fear based practices we equally oppose as
causing harm and destruction, then we can agree WHAT and WHICH practices and spirit we are talking about.

I think I have an advantage in knowing Muslims who are consistent with Christianity, such as Righteous Gentiles who may not be religious Christians but align with Christianity and/or Constitutionalism.

If you do not know any such Muslims, then your perception not be able to fully embrace how such people could be in harmony with the Christian spirit and still be a cultural Muslim.

I see a similar issue has come up with homosexuality, and whether one can be homosexual and Christian.
I will reply to your posts on that, but really there is something similar where you don't have friends or haven't met people you TRUST genuinely fit both groups at the same time, both homosexual and Christian. Or bonafide Muslims with Christian family, who are not militant or imposing of any agenda but completely open and receptive to people of all faiths, similar to the Bahai who are spiritually open. I happen to know people who are Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim, even Atheist who receive and live by the spirit of Christ as believers in restorative justice. So I can see the Christian spirit joining us as neighbors even with diverse faith and cultural backgrounds and language, which is part of God's plan for organizing humanity in families, tribes, communities and networks.

All joined in Christ.

Forum List

Back