Christie endorses Trump

Read the whole thread...I explained my position.

I shouldn't have to read the whole thread....the post I responded to indicated that we would no longer be kind to donut boy because he endorsed Trump.....wrong on both counts....Libs never did care much for Christie, and we sure don't think his endorsement is going to give Trump extra points, especially since many Republicans used to dis Christie....however, you cons are known for flip-flopping about a lot, so it wouldn't surprise me.

So you admit to flapping your lips without knowing the facts.
How liberal of you.

So, you can't defend your position so you just keep deflecting......bwahahaha....how wrongwing of you.

I made my position known.
Not my fault they're to lazy to read the whole thread.
And you'd know this...if you weren't such a lazy bastard.

Sure you did.....and you keep making comments that contradict whatever you are now trying to claim is your position.......you're delusional.

Really? Point out the discrepancies or shut your pie hole.

I shouldn't have to read the whole thread....the post I responded to indicated that we would no longer be kind to donut boy because he endorsed Trump.....wrong on both counts....Libs never did care much for Christie, and we sure don't think his endorsement is going to give Trump extra points, especially since many Republicans used to dis Christie....however, you cons are known for flip-flopping about a lot, so it wouldn't surprise me.

How liberal of you.

So, you can't defend your position so you just keep deflecting......bwahahaha....how wrongwing of you.

Sure you did.....and you keep making comments that contradict whatever you are now trying to claim is your position.......you're delusional.

If you can't figure it out....it's no wonder you are confused....

And, I don't take orders from idiots.

How liberal of you.

So you're saying you dont take your own advice....

I knew that as an idiot, you wouldn't understand and project....I was right, idiot.

I knew that as an idiot, you wouldn't understand and project....I was right, idiot.

Well Merde,when you can point out the discrepancies in my posts I'll listen. Since there's no chance of that......

Well Merde,when you can point out the discrepancies in my posts I'll listen. Since there's no chance of that......

I already have, but you're too obtuse to figure it out.....it's obvious you don't really know what you've said.

Doesn't matter where it comes from. What matters is who they endorsed.

Except they don't matter.......and Hillary will make mince meat out of Trump or any of the other clowns, for that matter.

I agree. What happened in Libya with the murders of our Ambassador and the others don't matter to the unpatriotic Left.

Doesn't matter where it comes from. What matters is who they endorsed.

Except they don't matter.......and Hillary will make mince meat out of Trump or any of the other clowns, for that matter.

I agree. What happened in Libya with the murders of our Ambassador and the others don't matter to the unpatriotic Left.

Like you cared so much when many were killed during Bush's term in similar attacks...........:badgrin:

Not to mention the over 3000 that died during 9/11.....oh yeah, all those were Obama's fault. Rep/cons are so pathetically hypocritical.

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

Forum List

Back