Christmas Comes Early For Military Members: Trump Gives ‘Unprecedented’ Raise

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
Christmas Comes Early For Military Members: Trump Gives 'Unprecedented' Raise

President Trump brought Christmas early to members of the military, announcing he would be giving them a pay increase of more than three percent.

The pay raise is the third raise Trump has given to military service members, one each of the last three years.
“Your incredible contributions to our Nation are why I am proud to inform you that I recently signed into law major improvements to the compensation and benefits for Federal Employees as part of the 2020 National Defense Reauthorization Act,” he wrote in a public letter posted on his Twitter, as BizPac Review reports.

“Starting January 1, 2020, each service member will see their PAY INCREASE by 3.1 percent — the largest raise for our Military in more than 10 years,” he continued in the letter.

“While previous administrations allowed Military pay to stagnate, my Administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years — every year of my Presidency. This is unprecedented,” the president wrote

ME: I can tell you from experience that this means a lot. God bless the President.

President Trump brought Christmas early to members of the military, announcing he would be giving them a pay increase of more than three percent.

The pay raise is the third raise Trump has given to military service members, one each of the last three years.
“Your incredible contributions to our Nation are why I am proud to inform you that I recently signed into law major improvements to the compensation and benefits for Federal Employees as part of the 2020 National Defense Reauthorization Act,” he wrote in a public letter posted on his Twitter, as BizPac Review reports.

“Starting January 1, 2020, each service member will see their PAY INCREASE by 3.1 percent — the largest raise for our Military in more than 10 years,” he continued in the letter.

“While previous administrations allowed Military pay to stagnate, my Administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years — every year of my Presidency. This is unprecedented,” the president wrote

ME: I can tell you from experience that this means a lot. God bless the President.

Not the biggest in the past 10 years.

Military Pay Raises - 2004 to 2019

2010 3.4% An E-5 member with over 8 years of service would receive a monthly raise of $90.90 View 2010 Basic Pay Table
2009 3.9% An E-5 member with over 8 years of service would receive a monthly raise of $100.20

Do you know what the word “unprecedented” means???

Your stupid punk ass is going on Ignore. I am sick of your childish ignorant rants and lies.

“While previous administrations allowed Military pay to stagnate, my Administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years — every year of my Presidency. This is unprecedented,” the president wrote.

A raise every year of a presidency is “unprecedented”. Yes, I know what it means. Apparently your ignorant punk ass does not.

Trump increased military pay each of the last three years by 3 percent or more. Each of these raises is way more than the crappy 1 percent raises former President Obama doled out. So now what, asshole. Your Kenyan pig did nothing for us.

Now fuck off you little bitch. Talk to the hand from now on.

Do you know what the word “unprecedented” means???

Your stupid punk ass is going on Ignore. I am sick of your childish ignorant rants and lies.

“While previous administrations allowed Military pay to stagnate, my Administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years — every year of my Presidency. This is unprecedented,” the president wrote.

A raise every year of a presidency is “unprecedented”. Yes, I know what it means. Apparently your ignorant punk ass does not.

Trump increased military pay each of the last three years by 3 percent or more. Each of these raises is way more than the crappy 1 percent raises former President Obama doled out. So now what, asshole. Your Kenyan pig did nothing for us.

Now fuck off you little bitch. Talk to the hand from now on.

Ridiculous and wrong

It is unprecedented for the Military to not receive an annual pay rage for three years. They are rarely, if ever, frozen
Giving a military raise three years in a row is quite common

Once again, Trump makes up the meaning of words

By the way, only pussies and cowards use ignore

Last edited:

EMR2bucWkAAXEG1.jpg:large

Beyond your understanding? I’ll dumb it down for you.
When steal from working people (taxes) it lowers their standard of living.

I'll dumb this down for YOU you little punkass bitch:

The military is one of the few things that the Federal government actually IS supposed to spend money on, so paying the soldiers is not "stealing" from the people you ignorant punk.

Read the Constitution you snotty little fuck. See what the Federal government is SUPPOSED to do, and that "Congress shall have Power To ...raise and support Armies."

And by the way, most WORKING Americans are good people and are glad to pay the military what they need. I think that you are NOT a working American. I think that you are just some snotty dickless bitch being an asshole on a computer.

Now shut the fuck up and fuck off punk

Taxation is theft
Pentagram spending is largely welfare for contractors and upper echelon officer ranks
Mouth breathing knuckledraggers would be of better use in the workforce than on the uniformed dole.

That happened over the summer, I'm pretty sure.

Forum List

Back