Chuck and Nancy forcing nat'l parks to go to seed

Their refusal to pass a budget that President Trump is able to sign is having repercussions elsewhere.

President Trump should turn over the national parks to the states.

And if they don't want them, sell the national parks to developers returning the land to the people. I can see a Yosemite Hills subdivision in California and perhaps new taxpaying resorts being opened in Yellowstone.

A Trump International in Wyoming would be a great asset.]

Federal shutdown closes major portions of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
When will you red white and vomit blue mf's hold Trump accountable for the mess he keeps putting on this country? When gotdamit, when??? The orange bitch said time and time again, Mexico was gonna pay for the shit, meanwhile, US, the fuckin tax payers gotta suffer for it? Go to fuckin hell, Trump, anybody that supports this white bitch and the GOP .

Our President is asking for BIPARTISAN cooperation to get this wall built. Unfortunately for Chuck and Nancy, they don't have a 2/3 majority to override the President on this, and Mr. Trump has made it quite crystal clear that the partial shutdown will not end until the Wall is funded.

This is non-negotiable.

Trump is willing to work with the Far Left on other things, like letting some of DACA Illegals stay, but that's only if Chuck and Nancy work with him on the Wall.

Too many cops are getting slaughtered on the streets like Officer Singh in Newman. This shit has to stop and our President will not take "no" for an answer.

They sent a funding bill to Trump.

I have news, your fat assed orangebuddy does not have a broken hand, he could sign it but the little crybaby is throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old brat writhing on the floor in the toy aisle at Walmsart. " Whaaa Whaaa Whaaa I want a wall!!! Whaaa whaaa whaaa"
There is no more effective and time tested way to keep unwanted people out of your nation than with a wall. How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders | Daily Mail Online
If this funding bill contains nothing for a wall all your childish invective is pointless. Is it anyway, but in this case it's particularly stupid.
How many of those countries have 2000 miles of wall?

I have news, your fat assed orangebuddy does not have a broken hand, he could sign it but the little crybaby is throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old brat writhing on the floor in the toy aisle at Walmsart. " Whaaa Whaaa Whaaa I want a wall!!! Whaaa whaaa whaaa"
There is no more effective and time tested way to keep unwanted people out of your nation than with a wall. How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders | Daily Mail Online
If this funding bill contains nothing for a wall all your childish invective is pointless. Is it anyway, but in this case it's particularly stupid.

Few countries have 2000 mile frontiers.

In any event, I haven't heard any proposals for liberals on how to secure the border.

Any ideas yourself?

Right now, we have innocent broads like Kate Steinle and brave cops like Officer Singh getting slaughtered in our streets by illegals. President Trump says this cannot stand and Chuck and Nancy are going to have to bend a knee to their President on this.

Their refusal to pass a budget that President Trump is able to sign is having repercussions elsewhere.

And if they don't want them, sell the national parks to developers returning the land to the people. I can see a Yosemite Hills subdivision in California and perhaps new taxpaying resorts being opened in Yellowstone.

Federal shutdown closes major portions of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
When will you red white and vomit blue mf's hold Trump accountable for the mess he keeps putting on this country? When gotdamit, when??? The orange bitch said time and time again, Mexico was gonna pay for the shit, meanwhile, US, the fuckin tax payers gotta suffer for it? Go to fuckin hell, Trump, anybody that supports this white bitch and the GOP .

Our President is asking for BIPARTISAN cooperation to get this wall built. Unfortunately for Chuck and Nancy, they don't have a 2/3 majority to override the President on this, and Mr. Trump has made it quite crystal clear that the partial shutdown will not end until the Wall is funded.

This is non-negotiable.

Trump is willing to work with the Far Left on other things, like letting some of DACA Illegals stay, but that's only if Chuck and Nancy work with him on the Wall.

Too many cops are getting slaughtered on the streets like Officer Singh in Newman. This shit has to stop and our President will not take "no" for an answer.
According to Trump himself, he has been quoted as saying "he would look foolish" for passing a continuing resolution bill he already agreed to with Schumer and Pelosi. This is all about Trump and his ego. YouTube v=dGsFp1NXka8 Trump needs professional help.

This is non-negotiable.

According to Trump himself, he has been quoted as saying "he would look foolish" for passing a continuing resolution bill he already agreed to with Schumer and Pelosi. This is all about Trump and his ego. YouTube v=dGsFp1NXka8 Trump needs professional help.

So you are saying its good for America for their President to look foolish?

I don't see how that benefits any loyal American.

In any event, I haven't heard any proposals for liberals on how to secure the border.

Any ideas yourself?

Right now, we have innocent broads like Kate Steinle and brave cops like Officer Singh getting slaughtered in our streets by illegals. President Trump says this cannot stand and Chuck and Nancy are going to have to bend a knee to their President on this.
Exactly! Which is why the insanity of a 2000 mile long wall with $5 billion dollars is a non-starter, except for insane Trump cult followers.

You are following a guy who was going to vote for a continuing resolution, until talk show hosts told him not to. This is how foolish Trump is making you look. It isn't just him;

Any ideas yourself?

Exactly! Which is why the insanity of a 2000 mile long wall with $5 billion dollars is a non-starter, except for insane Trump cult followers.

Well? Do you have any ideas on how to secure the border? Chuck and Nancy were for a border wall before Trump descended the escalator and came out for it.

This is non-negotiable.

You are asking a question that has nothing to do with my own doing. It's a nonsensical question, that is nothing more than a distraction for Trump. Put your big boy pants on and deal with Trump, not me. Lol! What a coward.

This is non-negotiable.

You are asking a question that has nothing to do with my own doing. It's a nonsensical question, that is nothing more than a distraction for Trump. Put your big boy pants on and deal with Trump, not me. Lol! What a coward.

Donald J. Trump is President of all of the American people, not just conservatives. And if he looks foolish, its bad for the entire country.

Any ideas yourself?

Well? Do you have any ideas on how to secure the border? Chuck and Nancy were for a border wall before Trump descended the escalator and came out for it.
Chuck and Nancy were never for a wall like the one Trump is talking about for the reasons I have already given. They were for discouragement, not to just stop immigration. Chuck, Nancy, and most Republicans understand that we need to hire Mexicans for work we won't do. Why do you think that we haven't been fining those who hire them? You are a dog chasing your own tail at the end of the day because of this nonsensical outrage. Reality is, we want them here to do the manual work we are too lazy to do. That's reality. Deal with it.

This is non-negotiable.

Donald J. Trump is President of all of the American people, not just conservatives. And if he looks foolish, its bad for the entire country.
Trump is a person who acquired the office illegally for his own enrichment. That's already been proven. And the investigation will bear that out.

Any ideas yourself?

Chuck and Nancy were never for a wall like the one Trump is talking about for the reasons I have already given. They were for discouragement, not to just stop immigration. Chuck, Nancy, and most Republicans understand that we need to hire Mexicans for work we won't do. Why do you think that we haven't been fining those who hire them? You are a dog chasing your own tail at the end of the day because of this nonsensical outrage. Reality is, we want them here to do the manual work we are too lazy to do. That's reality. Deal with it.

Actually, the Federal Government has been imposing Draconian style fines on employers who knowingly hire illegals. But stopping the illegals at the border is a lot more effective. Do you have any idea how many Home Depot parking lots we have in this country?

I guess that ICE could bring in undercover cops posing as Illegals for "sting operations", but I think most illegals don't admit to be illegal upfront.

This is non-negotiable.

Are you people going down to the insane asylum with Trump? A $5 billion dollar 2000 mile long wall does not exist. You folks are officially with heads exploding. Get a hold of yourself. The whole idea was a fantasy from the beginning, and you lunatics bought it. You people are insane.

Any ideas yourself?

Actually, the Federal Government has been imposing Draconian style fines on employers who knowingly hire illegals. But stopping the illegals at the border is a lot more effective. Do you have any idea how many Home Depot parking lots we have in this country?

I guess that ICE could bring in undercover cops posing as Illegals for "sting operations", but I think most illegals don't admit to be illegal upfront.
"Draconian style fines"? Yea! Where's the link proving that?

This is non-negotiable.

Are you people going down to the insane asylum with Trump? A $5 billion dollar 2000 mile long wall does not exist. You folks are officially with heads exploding. Get a hold of yourself. The whole idea was a fantasy from the beginning, and you lunatics bought it. You people are insane.

Its only $5 Billion, chicken feed, BWK. Libs wasted hundreds of times more money on the ACA , Cash for Cluckers and the Porkulus.

If it is ineffective, it will give the left something to run on in 2020 and beyond. "tear down this wall"

But the REAL problem that libs have with the wall is that it WILL be effective. Not that it won't be.

Any ideas yourself?

"Draconian style fines"? Yea! Where's the link proving that?

It's About Time – Employer Hit by $96 Million Penalty for Hiring Illegal Aliens

$96 Million is pretty draconian, no/

Our governor has kept the Grand Canyon park open.

"The bathrooms are all open," Ford said. "The trash is not overflowing."

That's because Governor Doug Ducey issued an executive order last year allowing trash pick up and restroom maintenance to continue during a shutdown. The governor's office tells ABC15 those services are provided by National Park Service employees, being paid by funds contributed by the state.

However, not everything remains the same. Ford says people aren't paying at the entrance gate, because no one is there. The visitor's center is also closed.

"It's just a feeling that there's a really big crowd of people with a little bit less direction," Ford said.

Grand Canyon still open, running smoothly during shutdown compared to other parks

Our governor has kept the Grand Canyon park open.

"The bathrooms are all open," Ford said. "The trash is not overflowing."

That's because Governor Doug Ducey issued an executive order last year allowing trash pick up and restroom maintenance to continue during a shutdown. The governor's office tells ABC15 those services are provided by National Park Service employees, being paid by funds contributed by the state.

However, not everything remains the same. Ford says people aren't paying at the entrance gate, because no one is there. The visitor's center is also closed.

"It's just a feeling that there's a really big crowd of people with a little bit less direction," Ford said.

Grand Canyon still open, running smoothly during shutdown compared to other parks

Arizona seems to be doing pretty well with this. Maybe the GC should be turned over to the state and the unneeded federal employees be permanently laid off? They can apply for jobs with Arizona state government.

Any ideas yourself?

With Obama, illegal immigration saw it's sharpest decline. You conveniently ignore the policies we already have in place. You also conveniently never answered my request for confirmation about all these fines we were imposing on the enablers.

This is non-negotiable.

Its only $5 Billion, chicken feed, BWK. Libs wasted hundreds of times more money on the ACA , Cash for Cluckers and the Porkulus.

If it is ineffective, it will give the left something to run on in 2020 and beyond. "tear down this wall"

But the REAL problem that libs have with the wall is that it WILL be effective. Not that it won't be.
How much money was wasted on our 15 year search for WMDs in Iraq? 4,500 dead and another 20,000 wounded including thousands of double amputations. Speaking of the ACA, we`ve been waiting over 7 years for the GOP`s healthcare that will cost just a "tiny fraction" of Obamacare. Bleeve me!

Forum List

Back