Chuck Norris is 76! Holy Toledo.....

I love Chuck! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I just wish that the Walker Texas Ranger film named Trial By Fire was available on DVD. When it was first shown on TV in late 2005, I missed it. I had to be somewhere the night it was shown and forgot to set my VCR timer for the film.

LOL Chuck Norris is classic Hollywood. Illusion and deception. 73, holding down a job as a millwright in a steel mill. Why the fuck should I think that Norris is special?
when you are an actual world champ there is no Illusion and deception.....

Have you ever noticed that all the cool actors are conservatives?

Who are the cool actors? How are you defining cool actors, by their personalities or the roles they play?
Charleston Heston, Clint Eastwood, Tom Selleck, Jimmy Stewart, Bob Hope, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwartzenegger, Slyvestor Stallone, Dennis Miller...

Could it be that you consider them the cool actors because of their conservative leanings? ;)

Who are the cool actors? How are you defining cool actors, by their personalities or the roles they play?
Charleston Heston, Clint Eastwood, Tom Selleck, Jimmy Stewart, Bob Hope, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwartzenegger, Slyvestor Stallone, Dennis Miller...

Could it be that you consider them the cool actors because of their conservative leanings? ;)
It's a basic fact that conservatives are cooler than liberals.

It's a basic fact that conservatives are cooler than liberals.
Conservatives are definitely more tolerant and accepting of opinions that differ from theirs. Try debating a liberal, they start having hissy fits, mental breakdowns, and resorting to personal attacks and profanity.

I'm seeing liberals unfriending facebook friends because they supported Trump. This is a very good example of liberals being the opposite of cool.

Today, they evacuated astronaut Buzz Aldrin (age 86) from the South Pole where he was part of an exploratory group. Talk about having the "right stuff" or good genes.

He's fucking 86 and participating in a grueling, physically demanding, dangerous mission to the coldest spot on the planet. Wow.
I think you're a dope but you're right on this.
Buzz is a true hero.

Today, they evacuated astronaut Buzz Aldrin (age 86) from the South Pole where he was part of an exploratory group. Talk about having the "right stuff" or good genes.

He's fucking 86 and participating in a grueling, physically demanding, dangerous mission to the coldest spot on the planet. Wow.
I think you're a dope but you're right on this.
Buzz is a true hero.
Even a broken handwatch can be right twice a day? LOL

Forum List

Back