Chuck Schumer Calls Police Over Forged Sexual Harassment Document

Dragonlady says .. nope, I'm not intensely biased, although, I do have a flare for it... :rolleyes:

I don’t like lies or liars much. So when idiots continually post provable lies, I like to fact check them.

Nobody does but if you consider your opponents always deplorable many could simply care less it seems.

They don’t care about facts, and they’re too intellectually lazy to question anything. That’s what makes them deplorable. And completely gullible to right wing liars.

While Newt Gingerich was prosecuting Clinton for a consensual blow job, Gingerich was having an affair with a member of his staff.

While you go on and on about going after Roy Moore being sleazy tactics on unproven allegations, just over a year ago Donald Trump marched Paula Jones, Anita Broaddrick, Kathleen Wylie and Kathy Shelton in a debate against Hillary Clinton.

Republicans invented sleazy tactics on unproven allegations: Benghazi, the IRS scandal, Fast and Furious, Uranium One, Pay for Play. The list is endless.

No doubt that you're open minded and willing to accept alternate views of reality without political bias or introspection.. te he.

btw. OK Texas seems pretty calm and reasonable to me, not even close to the subhuman and unbelievable status you've placed him in.

Last edited:
The same hardly, wild willies accusers didn't wait 38 years and roughly 10 bygone elections. BTW who did Moore pay a settlement to, leave DNA on, perjure himself over or get impeached over, can you say "no one", so not even close to the same.

The issue is women making unproven claims of sexual assault against politicians. The age of the complaint has no bearing.

And again, the women you're talking about regarding Clinton was 1) a woman whose case was thrown out of court due to lack of merit; and 2) a woman who had consensual sex with him. Neither are valid claims of sexual assault.

Yet he settled for 850K with Jones, plead out a perjury charge and got himself impeached, go figure.

The case had dragged on for four years while Republicans engaged in explicit talk of Clinton’s sex life on a daily basis, kind of like the Benghazi Investigations.

When the case was dismissed, the judge barred Jones from refiling so the Republican Party lawyer’s appealed the Dismissal, which meant that Clinton would continue to be attacked on the Jones case and impeached for perjury on the blow job. Also allowing them to talk about details of Clinton’s sex life on two fronts.

Clinton gave Republican lawyers $650,000 and Paula Jones $200,000 to end the matter once and for all so he could focus on the impeachment.

Jones didn’t even want to sue Bill Clinton. She just wanted an apology from the magazine writer who lied and said she gave Bill Clinton a blow job. The Republican Party talked her into suing for sexual harassment.

So you're saying willie wasn't sure he could prevail on appeal and just paid to make it go away? Would you consider those the actions of an innocent man? I guess the things his former security folks had to say were all just made up too. Face it, willie was a dog that used his position to satisfy his deviance.

The case was dismissed due to lack of merit. Jones had her day in court and failed. Clinton paid her off to get rid of her. Why drag it on further since she already failed once? You think that case should have been like the GOP’s investigation? Going over and over and over and over and......

Just think, he could have avoided it all if he'd just gone home to the little wife and her cookies. LMAO

Dragonlady says .. nope, I'm not intensely biased, although, I do have a flare for it... :rolleyes:

I don’t like lies or liars much. So when idiots continually post provable lies, I like to fact check them.

Nobody does but if you consider your opponents always deplorable many could simply care less it seems.

They don’t care about facts, and they’re too intellectually lazy to question anything. That’s what makes them deplorable. And completely gullible to right wing liars.

While Newt Gingerich was prosecuting Clinton for a consensual blow job, Gingerich was having an affair with a member of his staff.

While you go on and on about going after Roy Moore being sleazy tactics on unproven allegations, just over a year ago Donald Trump marched Paula Jones, Anita Broaddrick, Kathleen Wylie and Kathy Shelton in a debate against Hillary Clinton.

Republicans invented sleazy tactics on unproven allegations: Benghazi, the IRS scandal, Fast and Furious, Uranium One, Pay for Play. The list is endless.

Talk about not caring about facts, he was impeached for perjury and obstruction, not a consensual blow job. The same reasons he surrendered his law license.

The issue is women making unproven claims of sexual assault against politicians. The age of the complaint has no bearing.

And again, the women you're talking about regarding Clinton was 1) a woman whose case was thrown out of court due to lack of merit; and 2) a woman who had consensual sex with him. Neither are valid claims of sexual assault.

Yet he settled for 850K with Jones, plead out a perjury charge and got himself impeached, go figure.

The case had dragged on for four years while Republicans engaged in explicit talk of Clinton’s sex life on a daily basis, kind of like the Benghazi Investigations.

When the case was dismissed, the judge barred Jones from refiling so the Republican Party lawyer’s appealed the Dismissal, which meant that Clinton would continue to be attacked on the Jones case and impeached for perjury on the blow job. Also allowing them to talk about details of Clinton’s sex life on two fronts.

Clinton gave Republican lawyers $650,000 and Paula Jones $200,000 to end the matter once and for all so he could focus on the impeachment.

Jones didn’t even want to sue Bill Clinton. She just wanted an apology from the magazine writer who lied and said she gave Bill Clinton a blow job. The Republican Party talked her into suing for sexual harassment.

So you're saying willie wasn't sure he could prevail on appeal and just paid to make it go away? Would you consider those the actions of an innocent man? I guess the things his former security folks had to say were all just made up too. Face it, willie was a dog that used his position to satisfy his deviance.

The case was dismissed due to lack of merit. Jones had her day in court and failed. Clinton paid her off to get rid of her. Why drag it on further since she already failed once? You think that case should have been like the GOP’s investigation? Going over and over and over and over and......

So do you believe Juanita Broaddrick or have you accepted an alternate liberal line to justify probable rape and throw believing the victim aside?
Of course I believe Juanita Broaddrick.

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." ~ Juanita Broaddrick

Just think, he could have avoided it all if he'd just gone home to the little wife and her cookies. LMAO

Says you, but then of course, since she made the whole thing up, it’s a rather none point.

Says you, but then of course, since she made the whole thing up, it’s a rather none point.

Oh right, everything is made up, by the women, his security details and everyone who knew his reputation. Rrrrrriiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttt. :bsflag:

Throw whoever did it in the slammer. False accusations of sexual harassment or sexual assault should earn the lying accuser some time wearing orange behind bars just like they do in Britain.

Anyone can make any kind of accusation. Intentionally falsified documents are fraud.
like the Dossier is. so why no outrage for that faked document?

Which parts do you think are fake?
The Dossier.

Are you aware of any other parts of it, other than the hookers pissing on a bed?

Oh right, everything is made up, by the women, his security details and everyone who knew his reputation. Rrrrrriiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttt. :bsflag:

Putz... Paula Jones couldn’t prove her case. Again, it was thrown out of court due to lack of merit.

But since you believe such baseless claims, why aren’t you calling for trump to resign?

Putz... Paula Jones couldn’t prove her case. Again, it was thrown out of court due to lack of merit.

But since you believe such baseless claims, why aren’t you calling for trump to resign?

Stop pretending Jones is the only accuser, willie is a dog, but he's your dog, so you don't mind cleaning up after him.

Throw whoever did it in the slammer. False accusations of sexual harassment or sexual assault should earn the lying accuser some time wearing orange behind bars just like they do in Britain.

Anyone can make any kind of accusation. Intentionally falsified documents are fraud.
like the Dossier is. so why no outrage for that faked document?

Which parts do you think are fake?
The Dossier.

Are you aware of any other parts of it, other than the hookers pissing on a bed?
sure, it's all faked by the DNC and the FBI why?

Stop pretending Jones is the only accuser, willie is a dog, but he's your dog, so you don't mind cleaning up after him.

Great, name the Clinton accuser who was able to prove their claim. And why am I still waiting for you to call out for Trump to resign? Unless you’re a hypocrite, you believe he’s guilty of sexual assault.

No doubt that you're open minded and willing to accept alternate views of reality without political bias or introspection.. te he.

btw. OK Texas seems pretty calm and reasonable to me, not even close to the subhuman and unbelievable status you've placed him in.

I don’t know which of Anita Broaddrick’s stories I believe. First she told people Bill Clinton raped her and then the following week she attended his fundraiser. Did she say she was raped because she was married to one man and having an affair with another and had a fling with the candidate for governor which she instantly regretted?

She didn’t report the rape but that’s not unusual. That she voluntarily worked on his campaigns and accepted board appointments from him is very usual.

And then there is her sworn affidavit wherein she says most definitely that Bill Clinton did not rape her and please leave her alone on this issue. This was a voluntary statement she made and she was not in any way ambiguous about it.

Then Ken Starr threatened her with perjury charges and she completely recanted the denial.

She a proven liar one way or another. She had good reasons to regret the encounter but were they rape? Why would she volunteer to help the campaign of her rapist? Why would she accept appointments from him?

The Affidavit was given voluntarily but she recanted only under threat of charges if she didn’t. As a law clerk, I place a lot of weight on Affidavits. It’s the only sworn statement she made on the matter.

OK is right. If Bill Clinton had kept it in his pants, it wouldn’t be an issue. Bill Clinton is a low down hound dog but that’s Hillary’s problem. I’d have divorced him years ago. Being a hound dog doesn’t make him a rapist.

I know lots of guys who are married and unfaithful. I think they’re swine. I also think a woman who would knowingly bed a married man is trash. I’ve never dated married men because won’t ever be that woman. Anita was already having an affair so her character wasn’t the best either.

I also would not go to a man’s hotel room unless I was planning to have sex with him. And Anita willingly went to his hotel room.

Really, I have no idea what happened in that hotel room other than Bill and Anita had sex.

Great, name the Clinton accuser who was able to prove their claim. And why am I still waiting for you to call out for Trump to resign? Unless you’re a hypocrite, you believe he’s guilty of sexual assault.

Get back to me when Trump is impeached for lying and obstruction, or pleads out a perjury charge, about about any of these accusers, then we will have an apples to apples situation.

Get back to me when Trump is impeached for lying and obstruction, or pleads out a perjury charge, about about any of these accusers, then we will have an apples to apples situation.

That has nothing to do with you being a hypocrite. Thanks for admitting it.

Actually it does, we know willie lied in a deposition trying to cover things up, innocent people don't do that. And your trying to draw some moral equivalence is quite entertaining.

Actually it does, we know willie lied in a deposition trying to cover things up, innocent people don't do that. And your trying to draw some moral equivalence is quite entertaining.

That has to do with you being a hypocrite? Ok, if you say so. And thanks again for admitting it.

The accuser- and her employer too- lets see O'Keefe in that orange jumpsuit for orchestrating false accusations against Moore.

A woman who falsely claimed to The Washington Post that Roy Moore, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama, impregnated her as a teenager appears to work with an organization that uses deceptive tactics to secretly record conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets

But on Monday morning, Post reporters saw her walking into the New York offices of Project Veritas, an organization that targets the mainstream news media and left-leaning groups. The organization sets up undercover “stings” that involve using false cover stories and covert video recordings meant to expose what the group says is media bias.

James O’Keefe, the Project Veritas founder who was convicted of a misdemeanor in 2010 for using a fake identity to enter a federal building during a previous sting, declined to answer questions about the woman outside the organization’s offices on Monday morning shortly after the woman walked inside

The senator’s office and a former staffer have said the document is fake and the allegations in it are “completely false.”

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) contacted Capitol Police on Tuesday after his office became aware that news networks had received copies of a forged document accusing the senator of sexual harassment.

Schumer contacted police after multiple news organizations approached his office for comment. Axios was the first to report on the existence of the fake document and the senator’s response.

“This was an apparent effort to dupe reporters and smear a senator — both symptoms of an amped-up news environment where harassment charges are proliferating and reporters have become targets for fraud,” Axios’ Mike Allen reported.

Over the summer, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow had a similar experience and told viewers that her show had received a forged National Security Agency document seemingly filled with explosive allegations. The document, Maddow believes, was sent to her in an effort to discredit her show and other news organizations reporting on Russia’s interference with the 2016 presidential election.

The fake document about Schumer was purportedly signed by a former staffer accusing the senator of sexual harassment. Axios reported the former staffer said her signature on the 13-page document, which was meant to look like a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court, was a forgery.

The document had “obvious red flags,” according to BuzzFeed News’ Kate Nocera, who said she had also seen the document.

More: Chuck Schumer Calls Police Over Forged Sexual Harassment Document

Looks and smells like another NaziCon smear campaign. Why can't they play fair without cheating and lying?

Should we just take him at his word that he is innocent?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You rightards are such dupes. How about taking the word of the alleged complaintant, a former staffer of Schumer who says the allegations in the complaint in her name are false, Schumer never did what is in the complaint, and that it’s not her signature on the complaint?

But they will believe James O'Keefe- even after he tried to plant a false story against Moore.

The senator’s office and a former staffer have said the document is fake and the allegations in it are “completely false.”

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) contacted Capitol Police on Tuesday after his office became aware that news networks had received copies of a forged document accusing the senator of sexual harassment.

Schumer contacted police after multiple news organizations approached his office for comment. Axios was the first to report on the existence of the fake document and the senator’s response.

“This was an apparent effort to dupe reporters and smear a senator — both symptoms of an amped-up news environment where harassment charges are proliferating and reporters have become targets for fraud,” Axios’ Mike Allen reported.

Over the summer, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow had a similar experience and told viewers that her show had received a forged National Security Agency document seemingly filled with explosive allegations. The document, Maddow believes, was sent to her in an effort to discredit her show and other news organizations reporting on Russia’s interference with the 2016 presidential election.

The fake document about Schumer was purportedly signed by a former staffer accusing the senator of sexual harassment. Axios reported the former staffer said her signature on the 13-page document, which was meant to look like a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court, was a forgery.

The document had “obvious red flags,” according to BuzzFeed News’ Kate Nocera, who said she had also seen the document.

Looks and smells like another NaziCon smear campaign. Why can't they play fair without cheating and lying?

Dang! The GOP just ain't HALF as good at lying and making up fake accusations as is the Left! You gotta PAY the claimant to lie for you guys!

Well Conservatives sure are out there making the false accusations....

But on Monday morning, Post reporters saw her walking into the New York offices of Project Veritas, an organization that targets the mainstream news media and left-leaning groups. The organization sets up undercover “stings” that involve using false cover stories and covert video recordings meant to expose what the group says is media bias.

James O’Keefe, the Project Veritas founder who was convicted of a misdemeanor in 2010 for using a fake identity to enter a federal building during a previous sting, declined to answer questions about the woman outside the organization’s offices on Monday morning shortly after the woman walked inside

Should we just take him at his word that he is innocent?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You rightards are such dupes. How about taking the word of the alleged complaintant, a former staffer of Schumer who says the allegations in the complaint in her name are false, Schumer never did what is in the complaint, and that it’s not her signature on the complaint?

But they will believe James O'Keefe- even after he tried to plant a false story against Moore.
I’ve never seen anything like this in my life... the right has driven off the cliff of sanity.

Forum List

Back