Chuck Schumer&Elizabeth Warren Acting As If Justice Gorsuch May Be Worse Than 9/11.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banghead: :boohoo: :eek-52: Did you see the latest rant by Elizabeth Warren over how the Senate is sneaking in/parachuting in Neil Gorsuch as if they are going about the whole process all wrong? Well what about Merrik Garland? uh,,he never even got a hearing!,,,Yah Miss Warren and Chuck !!....The Republicans were completely ignored when they gave their arguments over Obama-Care in 2009/2010. And look who got screwed!!!,,,,The Middle Class!!!,,And now they are both having cows over the Senate shoving Judge Gorsuch down their throats?......its called REVENGE !!!:iagree:

The left does not really care about Gorsuch, he is about as moderate and level headed as they come. This is all drama for masses, on both sides.

The Democratic party has been reduced to:

upload_2017-4-7_7-20-12-jpeg.120706

• Banned
The Democratic party has been reduced to:

upload_2017-4-7_7-20-12-jpeg.120706
well for many American both Obama wins were were at least as bad as 9\11. the second one was worse knowing that Obama wasnt going to stop any nation from making nuclear bombs that were planned to be sent here. and we were all right!,,,,,thank God Trump is here, and he will make sure Iran/Korea wont send any bombs our way !!!!

The left does not really care about Gorsuch, he is about as moderate and level headed as they come. This is all drama for masses, on both sides.

sheeeesh-----WHY? I do not understand the BIG ISSUE
Simple: Democrats - Schumer primarily - have / has already publicly declared the Democrats are committed to opposing anything Trump does. If he had not publicly declared this he might have had a shot at arguing that he had a legitimate reason for opposing the nomination. NOT any more.

The liberal media likes Gorsuch. They praised him when his name was announced.
OBAMA and SCHUMER like Gorsuch - they voted fr him to make him a Federal Judge.
The majority of Democrats like him and want to give him an up or down vote.

Schumer and approx. 38 other snowflakes are doing this simply because they are still partisanly butt-hurt over Hillary's loss.

He’s not that moderate but IMHO he is not the caveman I expected to be appointed. I was actually pretty happy with his answers from the confirmation hearings. I’m surprised the right wing loons are still happy with him. I think they are just out for a victory; regardless of what it is…and if the guy turns out to be Anthony Kennedy….that is a fight for another day.

sheeeesh-----WHY? I do not understand the BIG ISSUE
Simple: Democrats - Schumer primarily - have / has already publicly declared the Democrats are committed to opposing anything Trump does. If he had not publicly declared this he might have had a shot at arguing that he had a legitimate reason for opposing the nomination. NOT any more.

The liberal media likes Gorsuch. They praised him when his name was announced.
OBAMA and SCHUMER like Gorsuch - they voted fr him to make him a Federal Judge.
The majority of Democrats like him and want to give him an up or down vote.

Schumer and approx. 38 other snowflakes are doing this simply because they are still partisanly butt-hurt over Hillary's loss.

oh----thanks------I thought that I MISSED something big-----its just "spite"

Forum List

Back