Chuck Schumer says spending trillions will ease inflation

Soon the dollar will be worthless and inflation will be as high as the 70
Chuck the schmuck is a lying rat fraud

I always say that Democrats don't know any more about Economics than they know about History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution and this is a great example of their stupidity.

Hmmmm....you were all for it when this guy said it would work. :)............................so what's changed?...oh yeah. D beside the name. :auiqs.jpg:

dems are clueless on economics

they think Cuba is a great place for goodness sake

AOC seems to think that inflation is because of high demand and that if the govt puts a bigger demand on suppliers it will go down

the sad part is that dembots will believe their nonsense

dems are clueless on economics

they think Cuba is a great place for goodness sake

AOC seems to think that inflation is because of high demand and that if the govt puts a bigger demand on suppliers it will go down

the sad part is that dembots will believe their nonsense
No one thinks Cuba is a great place. You cons play it up because it's a convenient talking point.

Hmmmm....you were all for it when this guy said it would work. :)............................so what's changed?...oh yeah. D beside the name. :auiqs.jpg:

Hmmmm....you were all for it when this guy said it would work. :)............................so what's changed?...oh yeah. D beside the name.

Reagan said spending trillions would reduce inflation? LOL!

You're lying.

Maybe you should read your own link?

1626892924120.png

No one thinks Cuba is a great place. You cons play it up because it's a convenient talking point.
you might want to check with your fellow dems…Sanders has bragged about it, your fellow dem posters, many other have.

open your ears

1626893058603.png

We should just print up a shitload of money and pay off all our debts to any foreign nations we owe money to in cash all at once.

I'm sure when they start trying to spend it that they'll feel they got a great deal when they can't buy crap with it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

View attachment 515437

We should just print up a shitload of money and pay off all our debts to any foreign nations we owe money to in cash all at once.

I'm sure when they start trying to spend it that they'll feel they got a great deal when they can't buy crap with it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

i mean if dems really cared. about the debt they would do that. then we could start at zero and they could brag

Hmmmm....you were all for it when this guy said it would work. :)............................so what's changed?...oh yeah. D beside the name.

Reagan said spending trillions would reduce inflation? LOL!

You're lying.

Maybe you should read your own link?

View attachment 515436
That was the irony. He didn't slash spending. It was a myth. He blew up the defense budget and the deficit at the expense of the small potatoes programs that help ordinary citizens. Sound familiar?..cause it's from the Republican playbook..even today.
I did read the article. That's why the smiley face. :)

Forum List

Back