🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chumlee of Pawn Stars arrested;drugs, weapons, sexual assault involved

Looks like he'll have to pawn some stuff to pay his legal bills. I wonder if Rick will stick it to him like he does every other customer.

Looks like he'll have to pawn some stuff to pay his legal bills. I wonder if Rick will stick it to him like he does every other customer.

yaExacpHyoZ-vH59Qo5BEJj8p_ZdUdE4qss8YIl_WDU.jpg

One of the few excellent TV shows ever. Always interest pieces of history brought in. One of Jimi's guitars, prototype Gibson's etc. Too bad that fat guy did not respect the show and the other participants enough to behave off camera

I believe they actually /are/ family, so him not being fired for his terrible work ethics really didn't surprise me.

Anyway, idk I like the little blurbs about history they do on the stuff that comes in. I really prefer American Pickers, the loot they tell you about and the people they meet are /way/ more interesting imo.

One of the few excellent TV shows ever. Always interest pieces of history brought in. One of Jimi's guitars, prototype Gibson's etc. Too bad that fat guy did not respect the show and the other participants enough to behave off camera

It's boring as hell.

Forum List

Back