Church pastor, janitor shoot out

Actually, people like YOU are the reason people carry.

mighty-mouse_zpsb401d228.jpg

What a dope!!!

See....Luddly is upset because he didn't kill people....1) it means, yes, good guys with guns can and do stop evil people with guns 2) they have no bodies to drag in front of democrat news cameras in order to help them push disarming law abiding citizens....you know, like the kind who stopped the killing and who won't shoot innocent people....3) it shows that when they make fun of people who carry guns for protection that, one day, one of those people will need that gun to stop a killer....and that we each need to make that choice.....where the anti gun nuts just want us to die quietly...and as messily as possible so our bodies can be used to push gun control.....

So it was a lose lose for Luddly and the other anti gun nuts.....

Well they could argue with more gun control the bad guy wouldn't have been armed in the first place.

Tell that to the journalists in France.....gun control worked for them too....they weren't armed either......

So how do you achieve that.......considering that bad guys can get guns if they want them, and the only people who won't get them if they are made illegal is the good guys....as was seen in Australia, Canada, France......and any number of countries with gun control......

See....Luddly is upset because he didn't kill people....1) it means, yes, good guys with guns can and do stop evil people with guns 2) they have no bodies to drag in front of democrat news cameras in order to help them push disarming law abiding citizens....you know, like the kind who stopped the killing and who won't shoot innocent people....3) it shows that when they make fun of people who carry guns for protection that, one day, one of those people will need that gun to stop a killer....and that we each need to make that choice.....where the anti gun nuts just want us to die quietly...and as messily as possible so our bodies can be used to push gun control.....

So it was a lose lose for Luddly and the other anti gun nuts.....

Well they could argue with more gun control the bad guy wouldn't have been armed in the first place.

Tell that to the journalists in France.....gun control worked for them too....they weren't armed either......

Well at least in that case they weren't legally carrying. We told this criminal it was ok to carry.

When he got his permit......he wasn't a criminal.....are you now advocating that we arrest people before they commit crimes.....sort of like Tom Cruise in "Minority Report?" Who would we get to be the psychics.....you? See....you gun control plans all rely on people not breaking your laws....my gun control plans will put them away a long time when they break the law.....my method is more effective......

When he got his permit......he wasn't a criminal.....are you now advocating that we arrest people before they commit crimes.....sort of like Tom Cruise in "Minority Report?" Who would we get to be the psychics.....you? See....you gun control plans all rely on people not breaking your laws....my gun control plans will put them away a long time when they break the law.....my method is more effective......

Right we need lots of people with concealed carry permits so they can stop the criminals with carry permits. Sounds like a great way to sell guns. Not sure how it is good for society however.

Well......as long as we aren't going to just arrest people because we suspect they might at some time in the future commit a crime.....because up to that point they will be law abiding.........don't you think that whoever runs into that guy with the gun....wether he got it with a permit or from his gang boss.....the guy who runs into him...might want to stop him if he starts shooting....that is sort of hard to do with pixie dust and good wishes.........

Right we need lots of people with concealed carry permits so they can stop the criminals with carry permits. Sounds like a great way to sell guns. Not sure how it is good for society however.

See Brain....the bad guys will get guns when they want or need them.....the mass shooters....a lot of them went through legal means to get them....and then used them for evil career criminals and terrorists....get them through illegal means...

the only people who don't get them when they are illegal......good people.....who are the victims of bad people with guns, and knives, and clubs, and gangs.......

I want the good people to have a chance at protecting themselves....why don't you?

Well......as long as we aren't going to just arrest people because we suspect they might at some time in the future commit a crime.....because up to that point they will be law abiding.........don't you think that whoever runs into that guy with the gun....wether he got it with a permit or from his gang boss.....the guy who runs into him...might want to stop him if he starts shooting....that is sort of hard to do with pixie dust and good wishes.........

It's pretty bad this guy had a concealed carry permit. Clearly he is somebody who should not have had one. If he didn't have a carry permit this whole event may not have happened. I think most people prefer the bad guy not have a gun, certainly not legally.

See Brain....the bad guys will get guns when they want or need them.....the mass shooters....a lot of them went through legal means to get them....and then used them for evil career criminals and terrorists....get them through illegal means...

the only people who don't get them when they are illegal......good people.....who are the victims of bad people with guns, and knives, and clubs, and gangs.......

I want the good people to have a chance at protecting themselves....why don't you?

Yes the bad people who have concealed carry permits. The gun companies love this stuff. You want to arm the bad guy and the good guy.

do you think the janitor would have shot the unarmed pastor? do you think the pastor should have hired a gun toting , man fearing gun nut? Guess we'll never know? oh, maybe the thousands of janitors that got fired at church today can tell us if they shot their unarmed pastors with the guns they weren't carrying? dah?

It's pretty bad this guy had a concealed carry permit. Clearly he is somebody who should not have had one. If he didn't have a carry permit this whole event may not have happened. I think most people prefer the bad guy not have a gun, certainly not legally.

Sure, I don't want him to have a gun either.....but, again......if he breaks no law, then up until the time that he does he is not a criminal....just like we can't just arrest accountants before they embezzle millions of dollars, or car thieves until they actually steal a car....

But you have no way of stopping these guys from getting guns.....they can't do it in Canada, Australia, or France....even in Japan, the criminals prefer not to use guns, because of the penalties...but they still get them if they need them....dittos China......

So the best way to combat them....long prison sentences......stops career criminals, and allowing good, law abiding people to own and carry guns for protection.....

How many people would have been dead if they had to wait for police to arrive......with guns......to stop this guy....or write up the report after he suicided......?

Yes the bad people who have concealed carry permits. The gun companies love this stuff. You want to arm the bad guy and the good guy.

No, the gun companies don't love this stuff.....they like being able to arm good people.......because people like you allow the bad people to get weapons, and attack, rape, rob, beat, stab, torture and murder the good people.......

Don't attribute motives to people you know nothing about ......that isn't fair or right......

Sure, I don't want him to have a gun either.....but, again......if he breaks no law, then up until the time that he does he is not a criminal....just like we can't just arrest accountants before they embezzle millions of dollars, or car thieves until they actually steal a car....

But you have no way of stopping these guys from getting guns.....they can't do it in Canada, Australia, or France....even in Japan, the criminals prefer not to use guns, because of the penalties...but they still get them if they need them....dittos China......

So the best way to combat them....long prison sentences......stops career criminals, and allowing good, law abiding people to own and carry guns for protection.....

How many people would have been dead if they had to wait for police to arrive......with guns......to stop this guy....or write up the report after he suicided......?

Sounds nice but we have the fullest jails in the world. Maybe we shouldn't just hand out permits to everyone. Seems a lot of bad guys have them. But that's not surprising since most defenses are by criminals.

Sounds nice but we have the fullest jails in the world. Maybe we shouldn't just hand out permits to everyone. Seems a lot of bad guys have them. But that's not surprising since most defenses are by criminals.

It isn't that the jails are full....we are letting out violent gun offenders in under 3 years, many times sending them to "boot camps" instead of real jail.........I say we lock up felons caught with guns for 10 years.....what say you?

No, the gun companies don't love this stuff.....they like being able to arm good people.......because people like you allow the bad people to get weapons, and attack, rape, rob, beat, stab, torture and murder the good people.......

Don't attribute motives to people you know nothing about ......that isn't fair or right......

Me? 232000 guns stolen each year. That's your people arming them. This guy had carry permit because of your people. It's all you.

And yes gun companies love selling guns.

It isn't that the jails are full....we are letting out violent gun offenders in under 3 years, many times sending them to "boot camps" instead of real jail.........I say we lock up felons caught with guns for 10 years.....what say you?

Sounds go if you can find room for them.

Me? 232000 guns stolen each year. That's your people arming them. This guy had carry permit because of your people. It's all you.

And yes gun companies love selling guns.

They love selling guns to good people.....you guys want the good guys unarmed in the face of violent criminals....what is with that? And stolen guns.....I guess you also blame the French magazine for the muslim terrorist attack?

And you need to talk to Kleck before you say most defenses are by criminals.......that is a reach too far....

Forum List

Back