Zone1 Churchgoers getting kicked out

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
No wonder church attendance is falling, the church leaders are actively kicking out members.

---Lutheran Church official calls for white nationalists to be excommunicated---

Lutherans are behind a lot of the "help" the illegals get......I bet their members are calling their "leadership" on it (finally) and that is their reaction to it.

My uncle was a Lutheran and he left his church over it. He said it was all they concerned themselves with at the expense of the congregation and even church upkeep.

They also got a lot of fed grant money that they pissed away on the illegals they would sponsor.....They even bullied members into housing them.

No wonder church attendance is falling, the church leaders are actively kicking out members.

---Lutheran Church official calls for white nationalists to be excommunicated---

What is a white nationalist?

Anybody who doesn't vote Democrat and endorse violent hate crimes against white people, especially if they're pro American.
Somehow I don't think that's exactly accurate. :dunno:

Last edited:
Lutherans are behind a lot of the "help" the illegals get......I bet their members are calling their "leadership" on it (finally) and that is their reaction to it.

My uncle was a Lutheran and he left his church over it. He said it was all they concerned themselves with at the expense of the congregation and even church upkeep.

They also got a lot of fed grant money that they pissed away on the illegals they would sponsor.....They even bullied members into housing them.

Aren't many around here, so I don't know any, except for an Air Force Colonel whose daughter was married to one of my friends, both now deceased. They weren't religious so it was never discussed.

What is a white nationalist?

in the south ...

images

they're called red necks.

in the south ...

images

they're called red necks.
I'm from The South. I don't get called "redneck".

They call me "cracker". I reckon it's because I am a cracker.

Black or white, yeah, they all call me cracker. I know when they say "cracker"; That's me. :dunno:

Go over to my white friend's house, step in the door.. "What's up, cracker?"

"Oh, idk, what you up to today?"

See my black friend at his shop.."What up, mah cracka?" "Same ol', same ol'".

That's how it is. True story.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to be a member of something not PROVEN without a doubt? Of course, I guess some people love to be ruled over and bent over.

Kind of like thinking me keeping my ICE vehicle will cause the death of humanity?

How many actual White Nationalists/Supremacists are mainline Lutherans?

Most of them have their own Baptist type offshoots, or the Nazi ones lean toward paganism.

I'm from The South. I don't get called "redneck".

They call me "cracker". I reckon it's because I am a cracker.

Black or white, yeah, they all call me cracker. I know when they say "cracker"; That's me. :dunno:

Go over to my white friend's house, step in the door.. "What's up, cracker?"

"Oh, idk, what you up to today?"

See my black friend at his shop.."What up, mah cracka?" "Same ol', same ol'".

That's how it is. True story.

they may call you cracker for the particular reason of your being a - crack - but in the south no one uses cracker for anyone in general except the grapes of wrath and that was poetic embellishment and you're no poetic anything ...

they may call you cracker for the particular reason of your being a - crack - but in the south no one uses cracker for anyone in general except the grapes of wrath and that was poetic embellishment and you're no poetic anything ...
MAHqPqg.png

Forum List

Back