Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

She's either the dumbest Federal judge or a rubber stamp for Jack Smith.

🤔

Or she could be both.

But she has already set a record for appealable rulings and we haven't reached the trial date.

All she wants is a DC jury, 92% Democrats, to convict Trump so the MSM can call him a 'felon' and work election interference at new levels. Never mind the eventual overturning of any conviction on appeal.

She clearly knows the videos are missing and will concoct any farfetched excuse to protect J6 committee and DOJ

A judge in a Trump trial is guaranteed to be in the pocket of the Democrats. Hooray for American Justice.

What does that have to do with my question of how you became such a racist. You hate white people but will suck money off of them and want to replace them. It's not hard to figure out that you're a parasite LOL
I don't hate white people. I hate fail (racist) whites. I want to take money from the society that mistreated Black Americans and see that they receive economic justice.

Why would I pay repartions down in Jamaica? The countries that owe Jamaica reparations are Spain and England. How little do you understand of history? 😄

Only because you're ignorant and incapable of rational thought.

White European exploitation.

Why do you feel the need to make up these silly fantasies? 😄 I live an hour and half by plane and my uncle owns a restaurant in Mo Bay. When my mom worked for Air Jamaica we would fly down for lunch. 😄 I don't as frequently as I used to when I could fly standby but we go fairly regularly. My daughters mother is there, my grandmother is there half the year when Canada gets cold. I love Jamaica.
Just blame it on the white people. That's your standard cop out isn't it?
I don't hate white people. I hate fail (racist) whites. I want to take money from the society that mistreated Black Americans and see that they receive economic justice.
What is a fail-white? Don't you think you should put a dash in there? Why is it that whites have always come out on top in societies? Why were the Europeans superior to the Jamaicans? What is it about us versus you that makes us better?

Just blame it on the white people. That's your standard cop out isn't it?
That's the explanation. Feel free to offer an alternative one. 😄 I'm sure I'd be very amused to hear it.
What is a fail-white? Don't you think you should put a dash in there?
Fail whites are the less successful whites. The ones who are less likely to have college educations. The ones who are more likely to be unemployed. More likely to be on welfare. More likely to be poor white trash than their successful white liberal elite counterparts. Basically Republican voters.
Why is it that whites have always come out on top in societies? Why were the Europeans superior to the Jamaicans? What is it about us versus you that makes us better?
What made previous Europeans come out on top was their willingness to use violence to subjugate others. Your unwillingness and incapability to replicate that level of violence is why you find yourself unable to fend off just pure demographic inertia.

That's the explanation. Feel free to offer an alternative one. 😄 I'm sure I'd be very amused to hear it.

Fail whites are the less successful whites. The ones who are less likely to have college educations. The ones who are more likely to be unemployed. More likely to be on welfare. More likely to be poor white trash than their successful white liberal elite counterparts. Basically Republican voters.

What made previous Europeans come out on top was their willingness to use violence to subjugate others. Your unwillingness and incapability to replicate that level of violence is why you find yourself unable to fend off just pure demographic inertia.
:auiqs.jpg:

True they were very brutal but I would say it's more a matter of intelligence. They were able to develop the weapons and Technology to make a stronger Society and they used it. White people had the Industrial Revolution which advanced Society light years ahead of third world countries. Pretty amusing huh?
You have a pretty low opinion of the people that work hard and have made this country great. You've already proven yourself to be a liar so I take no Credence and what you say. Republicans aren't perfect but they're better than the incredibly dishonest Democrats. You'll be a lot better off when Trump is president again. Your dream of a brown America will be squished. Do yourself a favor and stop lying, it doesn't help your cause.

It's been implied over and over...usually through clever word play.
Since we're all link-whores I ask....where are the statistics and demographics to prove such a notion?
I can't help but wonder....in a desperate, last-ditch effort when will Democrats public pitch this narrative? Imagine if they could guarantee themselves every single minority vote through such a shameless campaign. Remember there is NOTHING beneath the DNC...no low is to low for Chuck, Nancy and Maxine.
Seem far-fetched to you? You better think again.

You do know the law excuses people who make mistakes at this level?

Your description could apply to ANYONE regardless of their race, religion ,political party ,Creed, or sex. You just juxtapose a label of a white person because you are a racist son of a bitch, a traitor to his old country, and a traitor to his new country. Congratulations loser. Not only are you a racist but you're a liar. I think we're done here. Good luck with the Browning of America you'll need it. Remember and you can quote me on this "it's a matter of intelligence"

True they were very brutal but I would say it's more a matter of intelligence. They were able to develop the weapons and Technology to make a stronger Society and they used it. White people had the Industrial Revolution which advanced Society light years ahead of third world countries. Pretty amusing huh?
Yes. The Bingo way in which you talk about history is rather amusing. 😄
You have a pretty low opinion of the people that work hard and have made this country great.
Wrong again Bingo. I have nothing but respect for great Americans like Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman or Martin Luther King Jr.
You've already proven yourself to be a liar so I take no Credence and what you say. Republicans aren't perfect but they're better than the incredibly dishonest Democrats. You'll be a lot better off when Trump is president again. Your dream of a brown America will be squished. Do yourself a favor and stop lying, it doesn't help your cause.
How is Trump going to squash my dream of a brown America, fail white? Is he going to magic all the minorities out of the country? 😄

Yes the knee on his neck did cut off his breath. His heart was so bad that he had just got done playing basketball and was going to purchase a pack of ccigarettes. No matter how much your racism wishes what you claim to be true, it isn't. Your white zero will sit his ass in prison just like every other killer. Just hope he doesn't get the Boggs.

View attachment 869148

View attachment 869149

View attachment 869150

Well it was reported that recently he was stabbed 20+ times in prison!

All of the rulings of these kangaroo courts will be reversed once they get to a real court.
Trump's legal team can ask for the witnesses to testify first hand...

This thing is a ridiculous fishing exercise...

This case is showing us how fucking clueless the MAGA lot are about the law...

You can't put hear say into evidence, BTW..

I do know. Percentages aren't people and more Democrats voted for the CRA than Republicans. Now look junior, this garbage has gone on long enough. You republicans are being disingenuous and any black person with an education can shoot you down. Todays republican party defends the confederacy, so go take your lie somewhere else chump because:

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

The Corwin Amendment, The Able Doctor, or America Swallowing the Bitter Draught – The War Post corwin-amendment/
Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019,How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970,https://www.historytoday.com/archive/feature/presidentialelection-1876
The Compromise of 1877, Khan Academy | Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice humanities/us-history/civil-war-era/reconstruction/a/compromise-of-1877

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021,https://www.libertynation.com/lily-white-movement-why-blackamericans-left-the-gop/
. Lily-white movement, American History USA white-movement/

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.
More Dimwingers filibustered the CRA, Vermin.

Your description could apply to ANYONE regardless of their race, religion ,political party ,Creed, or sex. You just juxtapose a label of a white person because you are a racist son of a bitch, a traitor to his old country, and a traitor to his new country. Congratulations loser. Not only are you a racist but you're a liar. I think we're done here. Good luck with the Browning of America you'll need it. Remember and you can quote me on this "it's a matter of intelligence"
Huh?

seek help

Yes. The Bingo way in which you talk about history is rather amusing. 😄

Wrong again Bingo. I have nothing but respect for great Americans like Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman or Martin Luther King Jr.

How is Trump going to squash my dream of a brown America, fail white? Is he going to magic all the minorities out of the country? 😄
When you look at history, you can see that it is "a matter of intelligence". Remember that, and you can quote me. When intelligence gets re-elected, the Border will be closed, and the deportations will begin, vermin.😉

When you look at history, you can see that it is "a matter of intelligence". Remember that, and you can quote me. When intelligence gets re-elected, the Border will be closed, and the deportations will begin, vermin.😉
Your understanding of intelligence is very limited. Different societies and cultures develop skills and knowledge to suit their varying cultural goals. Nomadic, tribal people have an understanding of seasonal weather patterns, animal migration, medicinal plant knowledge and hunting skills that the average American officer worker probably lacks because those skills are more suited to their culture and society. The goal of European society for quite some time has been exploitation of people and resources for whims of capitalists. Is that better than tribal nomadic life? That's a matter of opinion. European society has advanced scientific study and the creation of incredibly technology true, at the same time for the vast majority of European society its citizens were peasants and serfs who worked long, back breaking hours first for their Lord's as farmers and then for their bosses as laborers. Even now the luxuries that this economy produces can really only be enjoyed by a few. Contrast that with tribal societies they might not have much but what they have they tend to share, they tend to have a lot more leisure time and they tend to be fairly happy, I think happier on average than Americans if I remember correctly.

Your understanding of intelligence is very limited. Different societies and cultures develop skills and knowledge to suit their varying cultural goals. Nomadic, tribal people have an understanding of seasonal weather patterns, animal migration, medicinal plant knowledge and hunting skills that the average American officer worker probably lacks because those skills are more suited to their culture and society. The goal of European society for quite some time has been exploitation of people and resources for whims of capitalists. Is that better than tribal nomadic life? That's a matter of opinion. European society has advanced scientific study and the creation of incredibly technology true, at the same time for the vast majority of European society its citizens were peasants and serfs who worked long, back breaking hours first for their Lord's as farmers and then for their bosses as laborers. Even now the luxuries that this economy produces can really only be enjoyed by a few. Contrast that with tribal societies they might not have much but what they have they tend to share, they tend to have a lot more leisure time and they tend to be fairly happy, I think happier on average than Americans if I remember correctly.
You enjoy luxuries my Society brings, hypocrite. You never did say why you don't go back to Jamaica and help your people who live in squalor and poverty. "A matter of intelligence ".

You enjoy luxuries my Society brings, hypocrite. You never did say why you don't go back to Jamaica and help your people who live in squalor and poverty. "A matter of intelligence ".
Again you do nothing but cosplay. 😄 You're a fail white. Me and my family are producers, both here and back home.

Again you do nothing but cosplay. 😄 You're a fail white. Me and my family are producers, both here and back home.
Again you're wrong, not what you would call a fail-white I own my own home and I'm retired comfortably. You on the other hand are a parasite who has lived off of my hard work and usurped into my country. You will be desperately disappointed when Trump is elected vermin. Go back and help with the squalor in your own country before you come here and try to replace the good hard working people that have provided you with your luxury. Parasite

Again you're wrong, not what you would call a fail-white I own my own home and I'm retired comfortably. You on the other hand are a parasite who has lived off of my hard work and usurped into my country. You will be desperately disappointed when Trump is elected vermin. Go back and help with the squalor in your own country before you come here and try to replace the good hard working people that have provided you with your luxury. Parasite
Nothing about that is reality. Your fail whites ancestors lived off the wealth created by others. That's what slavery is, dipshit.

Forum List

Back