Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

You know I'm really glad you know that 152 is a bigger number than 138.
I'm amused that you didn't.
Not that it really means anything, just something for you to cling to. You are the real parasite, come to America and start sucking blood and we allowed it. I agree shame on us. Fucking leech
Again, that's nothing more than imaginary rhetoric. Slavery is parasitic and therefore the slaver Founders were actual parasites. I can make a rational argument and all you can do is get emotional about it. There there. :itsok:

Again, that's nothing more than imaginary rhetoric. Slavery is parasitic and therefore the slaver Founders were actual parasites. I can make a rational argument and all you can do is get emotional about it. There there. :itsok:

What's rational about letting your demographics get over run on your own damn country? 😄 Explain that one to me fail white.
Parasites usually get

You couldn't make it in your country so you came here. What does that say about your founders?

What's rational about letting your demographics get over run on your own damn country? 😄 Explain that one to me fail white.
That hasn't happened yet, cupcake. :itsok:

Have you seen what's happening in parts of Europe lately?

Well, lemme tell ya summin' boy, we're a lot less tolerant in America than any European people.

Now, we're gonna stand up for American blacks, because they are us, but you? You're on shaky ground, brah.

How about their own people who sold them to the people that brought them here? Sorry these people were so weak and unintelligent that they allowed others to take advantage of them in this way it really is a shame.
Again, you really need to stop. Afica was a continent full of different nations and etnic groups. Just like Europe. So since the word slave is said to have derived from the word slav and slavic people are white, why are you talking about Africans selling each other when whites were doing it? Second, the white man had weapons of mass destruction(guns/cannons) and used them against various African tribes, or gave then to African tribes in return for war captives. So again, making simple minded comments with no knowledge of what happened makes you look stupid.

Parasites usually get

You couldn't make it in your country so you came here. What does that say about your founders?
Do you think your Founders are as stupid as you are? I'm sure they must be because you come from a third world country who don't have the imagination and wherewithal to make it where you were. At least my founders had some intelligence and didn't allow our country to slip into third world and violence like yours

Parasites usually get
Get what? Try to finish your thoughts you Bingo.
It's the fact that my grandparents made some money in Jamaica (owned land and grocery stores) that they were able to send my parents to the States. You fail whites really don't understand how anything works, do you? 😄

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Well, lemme tell ya summin' boy, we're a lot less tolerant in America than any European people.
I'm pretty sure the Second Amendment is going to have some impact on the outcome of this argument. The parasites are coming but we're going to have Trump.

Now, we're gonna stand up for American blacks, because they are us, but you? You're on shaky ground, brah.
You're not going to have a choice. This ain't Europe and the majority of whites here won't tolerate your white theocratic ethnostate.

Yep, and white supremacists specialize in it.
How many times have the white supremacists attacked in the last 10 years? BLM looks like the terrorists to me

Do you think your Founders are as stupid as you are? I'm sure they must be because you come from a third world country who don't have the imagination and wherewithal to make it where you were. At least my founders had some intelligence and didn't allow our country to slip into third world and violence like yours
The founders of nothing created an unstable nation that has been at war with itself from the beginning. And you descend from people who ran away from European shitholes because they could not make it there.

It's happened already to white children. I'm okay with you failing them if you are. 😄
No. I don't give a shit about Europe. 😄
So you say but then you let white children become minorities so all I'm really getting from you is a whole lot of wishful thinking and adolescent cosplay. Have those European whites let their children become demographic minorities in their European countries like you soft ass fail whites have? :dunno:
The ground under my feet feels fine. Let me know when you plan to stop playing and pretending. 😄

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

It's the fact that my grandparents made some money in Jamaica (owned land and grocery stores) that they were able to send my parents to the States. You fail whites really don't understand how anything works, do you? 😄
How was the slavery trade down there in Jamaica? Parasite

How many times have the white supremacists attacked in the last 10 years? BLM looks like the terrorists to me
There is a reason why the FBI has named white supremacists as the number one threat of domestic terrorism.

It's happened already to white children. I'm okay with you failing them if you are. 😄

No. I don't give a shit about Europe. 😄

So you say but then you let white children become minorities so all I'm really getting from you is a whole lot of wishful thinking and adolescent cosplay. Have those European whites let their children become demographic minorities in their European countries like you soft ass fail whites have? :dunno:

The ground under my feet feels fine. Let me know when you plan to stop playing and pretending. 😄
Bah, you're a retard. Fuck You! :fu:

Assclown.

I'm pretty sure the Second Amendment is going to have some impact on the outcome of this argument. The parasites are coming but we're going to have Trump.
You won't have trump and your second amendment is not going to save you from what's coming.

So why is it that Jamaica is such a shit hole. Don't you think you should go back down there and help the people out if you're so smart. Why do you stay here. Go back to your shit hole vermin

So why is it that Jamaica is such a shit hole. Don't you think you should go back down there and help the people out if you're so smart. Why do you stay here. Go back to your shit hole vermin
Go back to Europe ,white trash.

Forum List

Back