Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

Lol! The white man, ace number1 beneficiary of government checks, wants to talk about somebody else.

How is that working for you?

I mean repeating the same two articles over four times. Did your masta tell you that would make each four times more convincing?

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500.gif

These guys keep bragging about their IQ but they don't even know the history they wrote.
How about their own people who sold them to the people that brought them here? Sorry these people were so weak and unintelligent that they allowed others to take advantage of them in this way it really is a shame.

I have to laugh when a racist white male calls somebody a parasite. You are the king of parasites son, history shows it.
He says that to the race that made America great so he can suck its tit. Hahaha

More fantasy. When you fail whites write that check you owe Black Americans you'll sign it because we bent your knee. The only people excited to be trickled on by the wealthy elites are you fail whites. 😄
Actually there will be no reparations. You all can stop whining about that. Keep sucking parasite

It does matter actually, it proves my point. Take off your blinders. You know we white people care a lot about you and want you to succeed, that's obvious with all the affirmative action that's gone on over the years however misplaced it might have landed. It behooves you however to think of the rule of law versus your ideological misconceptions. BLM is a violent terrorist organization, obvious to anyone with a brain. Admit it and move on
Actually it's the DNC engaging in terrorism.

The DNC => funded the George Floyd racial riots, from start to finish.

BLM's financial conduit was... you guessed it... Act Blue. This fact has been in the public domain for a very long time.

Leftard are violent apes. Righties should remain armed at all times to protect themselves from the violent leftards who can't discern the difference between a protest and 20 murders and 2 billion dollars in property damage.

How is that working for you?

I mean repeating the same two articles over four times. Did your masta tell you that would make each four times more convincing?

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500.gif
Kind of natural we would take care of our own people. Especially during that period of History. Today's leftist would like to erase our history and I know why.

Is that the best you fail whites can do? 😄 My grandchild will grow up in an America were your people and your culture are greatly outnumbered. I've done my part.
You've done a good job as a parasite. I don't think it's going to work out like you think it is however. You are kind of stupid

Like I said either you have a quote or you are a liar. Don't try to deflect
I never said you were going after Robert E Lee specifically you moron. I offered Robert E Lee up as the sort of Democrat from the Confederate, segregationist south who's ideological progeny would be against the CRA. Were you not talking shit about Confederate and Segregationist Democrats and their shit culture?
Actually there will be no reparations. You all can stop whining about that. Keep sucking parasite
There will be. You don't make policy fail white. You're the Simps who hope to be trickled on economically. What the fuck do you know? 😄

Is that the best you fail whites can do? 😄 My grandchild will grow up in an America were your people and your culture are greatly outnumbered. I've done my part.
You can't even use proper English. You fail.

Your grandchild will grow up having a fucked up, racist, and stupid grandparent. I didn't have that, thank God.

My grandma nutted up 3 Klan dudes with a butcher knife. You don't have the balls she did, boy.

You ain't from that strong of a stock.

Last edited:

I never said you were going after Robert E Lee specifically you moron. I offered Robert E Lee up as the sort of Democrat from the Confederate, segregationist south who's ideological progeny would be against the CRA. Were you not talking shit about Confederate and Segregationist Democrats and their shit culture?

There will be. You don't make policy fail white. You're the Simps who hope to be trickled on economically. What the fuck do you know? 😄
There won't be. It will never happen. Actually you did, you used a fake quote from me as part of your argument against a crony of mine. You're a liar and a cheat as well as a parasite. Why should we respect anything a liar says ? Tell me what are brown people going to do once they own America? Do you think they'll be more successful than we whites were. Does it do you a lot of good to turn America into Mexico? Why has Mexico never been particularly successful? After all they are a third world country. What good is it going to do to turn the United States into a third world, will that benefit you? MAGA

There won't be. It will never happen. Actually you did, you used a fake quote from me as part of your argument against a crony of mine. You're a liar and a cheat as well as a parasite. Why should we respect anything a liar says ? Tell me what are brown people going to do once they own America? Do you think they'll be more successful than we whites were. Does it do you a lot of good to turn America into Mexico? Why has Mexico never been particularly successful? After all they are a third world country. What good is it going to do to turn the United States into a third world, will that benefit you? MAGA
You fail whites really do imagine your rhetoric is substitute for rational thought, don't you? 😄

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The real parasites were the slaver Founders, you only imagine me to be a parasite. Reality > than your imagination just as 152 > 138.
You know I'm really glad you know that 152 is a bigger number than 138. Not that it really means anything, just something for you to cling to. You are the real parasite, come to America and start sucking blood and we allowed it. I agree shame on us. Fucking leech

Forum List

Back