Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

Everything you said here is untrue BLM didn't terrorize Portland. Portland is something like 95 to 97 percent white. Trump escalated what where primarily peaceful protests by sending in unmarked vehicles and snatching people off the streets for no reason. Then you had the white nationalists that live in towns around Portland instigating violence. You have no honor, white supremacist so don't lecture me.
Sure they, did it was all in the name of BLM. Where were you? These terrorists fly their people in or bust them in or whatever and bust it up the place for.. well they still are. You've got it wrong honor is with people that don't do things like that. That would be me and not you. Do you ever have any proof for anything you say cuz I've seen nothing that would indicate you're not lying.
Everything you said here is untrue BLM didn't terrorize Portland. Portland is something like 95 to 97 percent white. Trump escalated what where primarily peaceful protests by sending in unmarked vehicles and snatching people off the streets for no reason. Then you had the white nationalists that live in towns around Portland instigating violence. You have no honor, white supremacist so don't lecture me.
You really should be ashamed by propping up a terrorist organization like BLM. Billions of dollars in damage and 30 murders probably more that are accounted for by our jellyfish media

More fantasy. When you fail whites write that check you owe Black Americans you'll sign it because we bent your knee. The only people excited to be trickled on by the wealthy elites are you fail whites. 😄
Most whites in America didn't own slaves, pinheaded fucktard. :rolleyes-41:

Blister's probably a Russian, dud.

Yeah, enjoy licking the governments balls for a check, you retarded dumbass.
Lol! The white man, ace number1 beneficiary of government checks, wants to talk about somebody else.

What makes you say "fail white", boy?
You're a failure. Your generation of fail whites allowed white children to become demographic minorities and you've all but surrendered any hope of halting white majority replacement all together.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Americans are united against you MAGAturds.
Socrates.jpg

Sure they, did it was all in the name of BLM. Where were you? These terrorists fly their people in or bust them in or whatever and bust it up the place for.. well they still are. You've got it wrong honor is with people that don't do things like that. That would be me and not you. Do you ever have any proof for anything you say cuz I've seen nothing that would indicate you're not lying.

You really should be ashamed by propping up a terrorist organization like BLM. Billions of dollars in damage and 30 murders probably more that are accounted for by our jellyfish media
Wrong again dildo. You're out of your leafgue loser. I studied all that and nothing say say is correct. Go read the police reports I read then come talk. BLM has nothing to do with terrorism and I'm proud to say I support their effort.

More than 30 blacks were murdered by police for no reason, so go on loser because repeating the same lie over and over doesn't make it true.

You're a failure. Your generation of fail whites allowed white children to become demographic minorities and you've all but surrendered any hope of halting white majority replacement all together.
Whites are not minorities in America, you fucking retard. :rolleyes-41:

Maybe you just haven't been to where they aren't.

Wait, aren't you in Dade County? Well there ya go. :D

It was in the 80s there was this bumper sticker that said:

"Will the last American leaving Miami please bring the flag with them?"

That ain't no bullshit, boy. What neighborhood you from? Where do you live in Miami?

I've had relatives there, I know some of the places.

Last edited:
White children are for their peer group and whites all together are heading that way. Maybe peruse the census now and again. 😄
Don't use words like peruse with simple minds like duke. He might think you're talking about the Boilermakers.

Forum List

Back