Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

I'm doing no such thing. Im pointing and laughing at how the law fucks you fail whites and allows us to legally replace you, demographically.

That's not what IM2 said though was it, moron? He said more Democrats voted for it than Republicans. He didn't say anything about percentages. 152 is > than 138, right simpleton? 😄

Also I don't mind today's fail whites joining us to shit on mutant southern white culture. Those southern whites who started the Confederacy and voted against ending segregation sure were some deplorable mutants from a deplorable mutant culture, right? Go ahead and agree, like the beaten cucks that you are. 😄
There were less Republicans in the house moron. Republicans were much more for the ACR than Democrats. Republicans have always had morals and principles that the Democrats lack . You are really a fool and stupid as well. You never did answer what you were going to do when you realize that you were too stupid to run this country and all the white people are gone. What a parasite. Democrats are the problem. They are the ones letting all your parasite friends in here. Democrats are the racists as well as you. Little fucking racist parasite

Screenshot_20220220-092123_Reddit.jpg

I only advocate replacement of the fail whites. The sort of whites who think southern mutant trash like Robert E Lee or Nathan Bedford Forrest were decent or honorable people. I don't mind the whites who think and act right.
Trump will be president soon and will fix this problem. I've worked with lots of Mexicans and people from South of the Border and I've never had a problem with them. In fact I appreciated their ethic and camaraderie on the job . I do have a problem with you however. You are a parasite

There were less Republicans in the house moron. Republicans were much more for the ACR than Democrats. Republicans have always had morals and principles that the Democrats lack . You are really a fool and stupid as well. You never did answer what you were going to do when you realize that you were too stupid to run this country and all the white people are gone. What a parasite. Democrats are the problem. They are the ones letting all your parasite friends in here. Democrats are the racists as well as you. Little fucking racist parasite

View attachment 869196

Trump will be president soon and will fix this problem. I've worked with lots of Mexicans and people from South of the Border and I've never had a problem with them. In fact I appreciated their ethic and camaraderie on the job . I do have a problem with you however. You are a parasite
Hey fail white, have you figured out yet that you can't shit on the Democrats who voted against the CRA without shitting on southern white Confederate culture and Robert E Lee? Those aren't my people you fucktard. 😄 Shit on Robert E Lee and his mutant white culture all you like. That's what I want you to do.

All of the rulings of these kangaroo courts will be reversed once they get to a real court.
So we hope. How did it get to this point in the first place? It never should have.

Last edited:
Hey fail white, have you figured out yet that you can't shit on the Democrats who voted against the CRA without shitting on southern white Confederate culture and Robert E Lee? Those aren't my people you fucktard. 😄 Shit on Robert E Lee and his mutant white culture all you like. That's what I want you to do.
Robert E. Lee was the best battle tactician in the past 2 centuries. Not just American, worldwide.

You're just a weirdo commie faggot.

Thomas Jackson was good, too.

Robert E. Lee was the best battle tactician in the past 2 centuries.

You're just a weirdo faggot.
And he was a piece of shit Democrat from a shit Democrat culture according to Blisterfinger. Don't get angry with me. Take it up with your fellow fail whites who think shitting on southern white democrats is good for you whites politically. 😄

Sounds like you're losing it parasite.
Hey parasite, try not to shit on the history of America where you settled and make a decent living. We really don't need you here nor ask you to be here to shit on us. Your appreciation is really lacking ingrate.

And he was a piece of shit Democrat from a shit Democrat culture according to Blisterfinger. Don't get angry with me. Take it up with your fellow fail whites who think shitting on southern white democrats is good for you whites politically. 😄
Fuck off, commie shitbird.

You don't know much about the Civil War or American History in general at all.

Your ignorance is astounding.

Hey parasite, try not to shit on the history of America where you settled and make a decent living. We really don't need you here nor ask you to be here to shit on us. Your appreciation is really lacking ingrate.
Who said that cocksucker makes a decent living?

Sounds like you're agreeing with SJW like me in saying that southern white Confederate Democrat culture was a shit culture full of shit people. I glad you fail whites are finally starting to get your mind right. 😄
You're the one shitting on it. Southern Confederate Democrat culture was deplorable, isn't that you're argument? 😄 You going to be a bitch about it now?

When did I say that parasite? It's true that Democrats are nasty little secret of our society but I do respect history. At least I'm not a nasty little parasitic ingrate. I earned my way in this country and I respect it. You should learn some respect. I need a quote where I said exactly that or you are a liar also

Fuck off, commie shitbird.

You don't know much about the Civil War or American History in general at all.

Your ignorance is astounding.
I know your fellow fail whites think shitting on southern democratic culture is good for you. :itsok:

Sounds like you're agreeing with SJW like me in saying that southern white Confederate Democrat culture was a shit culture full of shit people. I glad you fail whites are finally starting to get your mind right. 😄

You're the one shitting on it. Southern Confederate Democrat culture was deplorable, isn't that you're argument? 😄 You going to be a bitch about it now?
The shit people around here I see is you. :dunno:

I'm into pooping on my personal throne, and that's about it. You have some serious, deep-seated issues.

I know your fellow fail whites think shitting on southern democratic culture is good for you. :itsok:
Yeah fuck the Democrats. We don't want to erase their history however we want to put it on the front page. Nasty son of a bitches. It's Democrats who want to erase any history, you must be one, parasite.

When did I say that parasite? It's true that Democrats are nasty little secret of our society but I do respect history. At least I'm not a nasty little parasitic ingrate. I earned my way in this country and I respect it. You should learn some respect. I need a quote where I said exactly that or you are a liar also
So Robert E Lee and Confederate, segregationist whites are nasty? You hear that The Duke? 😄

Forum List

Back