Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

Given that the Republican presidential nominee voted against the Civil Rights Act, you may want to just stop trying this with me. Because more Democrats voted for the CRA than did Republicans, the filibuster came from Southern Democrats, Republican Barry Goldwater won most of the south in 1964 because he opposed the Civil Rights Act and Republicans filibustered the most recent Voting Rights Act.
There were far more Racist Dimwingers in the Congress than Republicans. A higher percentage of Republicans voted for it in both the House and the Senate.

Why do you belong to a racist party,Vermin?

We've made white children demographic minorities already so it's going great and we are heading towards your demographic demise. If making white children minorities in America hasn't motivated you well that's just more evidence of you being a fail white. 😄
Yeah the trans people say they're coming for our youth as well. Are you in that group? Elect Trump and let the deportations begin! Fucking illegal son of a bitches

You don't really know much about the Civil Rights Act do you? You don't know much about the Voting Rights Act either. That's pretty obvious. Your ignorance is a huge red flag.
View attachment 869152
I do know. Percentages aren't people and more Democrats voted for the CRA than Republicans. Now look junior, this garbage has gone on long enough. You republicans are being disingenuous and any black person with an education can shoot you down. Todays republican party defends the confederacy, so go take your lie somewhere else chump because:

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

The Corwin Amendment, The Able Doctor, or America Swallowing the Bitter Draught – The War Post corwin-amendment/
Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019,How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970,https://www.historytoday.com/archive/feature/presidentialelection-1876
The Compromise of 1877, Khan Academy | Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice humanities/us-history/civil-war-era/reconstruction/a/compromise-of-1877

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021,https://www.libertynation.com/lily-white-movement-why-blackamericans-left-the-gop/
. Lily-white movement, American History USA white-movement/

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

There were far more Racist Dimwingers in the Congress than Republicans. A higher percentage of Republicans voted for it in both the House and the Senate.

Why do you belong to a racist party,Vermin?
Why do you not understand how demographic and political change works? You think the southern black voters that make up the backbone of democratic party support in the South today is the ideological continuation of southern segregationist fail whites? 😄 How slow are you?

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
We've made white children demographic minorities already so it's going great and we are heading towards your demographic demise. If making white children minorities in America hasn't motivated you well that's just more evidence of you being a fail white. 😄
You're so proud of yourself for being an illegal. What a fool. Trump will be elected soon and let the deportations begin!

I do know. Percentages aren't people and more Democrats voted for the CRA than Republicans. Now look junior, this garbage has gone on long enough. You republicans are being disingenuous and any black person with an education can shoot you down. Todays republican party defends the confederacy, so go take your lie somewhere else chump because:

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

The Corwin Amendment, The Able Doctor, or America Swallowing the Bitter Draught – The War Post corwin-amendment/
Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019,How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970,https://www.historytoday.com/archive/feature/presidentialelection-1876
The Compromise of 1877, Khan Academy | Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice humanities/us-history/civil-war-era/reconstruction/a/compromise-of-1877

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021,https://www.libertynation.com/lily-white-movement-why-blackamericans-left-the-gop/

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.
After the first couple of Lies you just lost me man. All of the rest of your left-wing garbage is just what it is, crap. A higher percentage of Republicans voted for the ACR then Democrats. You are full of shit and percentages do count. Looks like blacks are moving back to the GOP currently. maybe you guys are finally regaining some common sense or intelligence or something. Not sure what. You sure don't qualify in the intelligence quotient however. So you can't provide a current example of systemic racism in the United States that is actually believable. All you have are quotes from butthurt racists?

I'm a citizen. You fail whites really cucked yourselves with the 14th Amendment, didn't you? 😄
What are you going to do after all you brown people have taken over the country and you realize you're not smart enough to run the place? After all it was because of the white people that you're so successful here. That's why you want to live here isn't it?😃

You shouldn't be a citizen. Just a dim Brown Democrat who should live where somebody has a thumb on you. Let the deportations begin!
Who cares how you fail whites feel about it? 😄 The force of law trumps your feelings, bitch. By the way deportations of illegals won't stop your demographic demise, even if you deported each and every single one of them. The metric they used to track whether white children are demographic minorities were births within the United States and for the past 18 years there have been more Black, Brown and mixed race children born in the U.S. than pure white children. All them American citizens thanks to the 14th Amendment. 😁 And the beauty of the 14th is that even if you deport their parents and they have to go back to their home countries with their parents because they're minors, any children they eventually have abroad are also Americans citizens. I mean you fail whites really fucked yourselves. :lmao:

I know this for a fact because my daughter wasn't even born in America. She was born back in Jamaica and all I had to do was fill out a Consulors report for a birth abroad and viola! American passport and birth certificate. :funnyface:
What are you going to do after all you brown people have taken over the country and you realize you're not smart enough to run the place?
You fail whites will never understand that us being able to take the country from you is evidence of our superiority to you because you're stupid fail whites. 😄
After all it was because of the white people that you're so successful here. That's why you want to live here isn't it?😃
Wrong moron, it's because of the slaves why this country was ever successful at all. Maybe try reading a book. :itsok:

Who cares how you fail whites feel about it? 😄 The force of law trumps your feelings, bitch. By the way deportations of illegals won't stop your demographic demise, even if you deported each and every single one of them. The metric they used to track whether white children are demographic minorities were births within the United States and for the past 18 years there have been more Black, Brown and mixed race children born in the U.S. than pure white children. All them American citizens thanks to the 14th Amendment. 😁 And the beauty of the 14th is that even if you deport their parents and they have to go back to their home countries with their parents because they're minors, any children they eventually have abroad are also Americans citizens. I mean you fail whites really fucked yourselves. :lmao:

I know this for a fact because my daughter wasn't even born in America. She was born back in Jamaica and all I had to do was fill out a Consulors report for a birth abroad and viola! American passport and birth certificate. :funnyface:

You fail whites will never understand that us being able to take the country from you is evidence of our superiority to you because you're stupid fail whites. 😄

Wrong moron, it's because of the slaves why this country was ever successful at all. Maybe try reading a book. :itsok:
You remind me of a slimy Leach. You come to my country and live off of us and suck the tit of the United States government. You didn't answer what are you going to do when you realize that you're not smart enough to run the place and that you need the white people to do everything. After all we are responsible for your success. You are pretty stupid

You remind me of a slimy Leach.
So I remind you of the slaver Founders? :dunno:
You come to my country and live off of us and suck the tit of the United States government. You didn't answer what are you going to do when you realize that you're not smart enough to run the place and that you need the white people to do everything. After all we are responsible for your success. You are pretty stupid
You demonstrate that you're my intellectual inferior with every post. 😄

Is 152 > or < 138? Bitch. 😄

So I remind you of the slaver Founders? :dunno:

You demonstrate that you're my intellectual inferior with every post. 😄

Is 152 > or < 138? Bitch. 😄
How's that little cockroach. You're the one who's on here professing the breaking of the United States law, how much intelligence does it take to do that? You really are a pariah and a parasite and you prove it with every post little bitch. Larger percentage of Republicans voted for the ACR than Democrats. There's your simple math dumbass. They probably don't teach that where you're from. Bitch

How's that little cockroach. You're the one who's on here professing the breaking of the United States law, how much intelligence does it take to do that?
I'm doing no such thing. Im pointing and laughing at how the law fucks you fail whites and allows us to legally replace you, demographically.
You really are a pariah and a parasite and you prove it with every post little bitch. Larger percentage of Republicans voted for the ACR than Democrats. There's your simple math dumbass. They probably don't teach that where you're from. Bitch
That's not what IM2 said though was it, moron? He said more Democrats voted for it than Republicans. He didn't say anything about percentages. 152 is > than 138, right simpleton? 😄

Also I don't mind today's fail whites joining us to shit on mutant southern white culture. Those southern whites who started the Confederacy and voted against ending segregation sure were some deplorable mutants from a deplorable mutant culture, right? Go ahead and agree, like the beaten cucks that you are. 😄

That wasn't the question though was it? You still fail when you can't answer the question correctly. :itsok:
It takes a real idiot not to be able to see that the Republicans were much more on board with the Civil Rights Act than the Democrats. Got to keep in mind that this argument really doesn't matter to the usurper parasite advocating replacement of the people who made this country great. A real traitor to the American people.

It takes a real idiot not to be able to see that the Republicans were much more on board with the Civil Rights Act than the Democrats. Got to keep in mind that this argument really doesn't matter to the usurper parasite advocating replacement of the people who made this country great. A real traitor to the American people.
I only advocate replacement of the fail whites. The sort of whites who think southern mutant trash like Robert E Lee or Nathan Bedford Forrest were decent or honorable people. I don't mind the whites who think and act right.

Forum List

Back