Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

If the lies are from the Trump side, why cover up the evidence under a WHITE SHEET???

R.cf875af64a28b96042ea81ca2d6c698f

The Bigoted Black Left is behaving like the KKK, always covering up and hiding things...
Speaking of covering up

Screenshot_20221209-143606_Twitter.jpg

Curious can you name any affirmative action for whites only? BLM is a terrorist organization coddled by our Democrats in Washington. Just face it
You cannot be this stupid. What in the world do you call white racial preferences written by law until 1964? BLM has nothhing to do with terror, unless you're terrorized about blacks actually getting the same legal protections you do.

It doesn't matter. You racists want to conflate, build straw castles, argue falsse equivalences and everything else, but the truth is that whaatever happened as part of thee Floyd protests was because of an act viewed by millions that happened in reality, while 1-6 happened because of nothing. A bunch of white MAGA nuts rioting, looting, beating cops and killing for nothing, no reason whatsoever. So take your little whining about BLM somewhere else. Go post your trash on Larry Elders facebook page.
Nice to see you support the ruining the businesses of thousands of black folks by BLM, Vermin.

My link....2,300 peaceful protests, white trash.
...and 220 VIOLENT RIOTS that included:

• burning down large parts of several major US cities.
  • Looting of thousands of businesses, many owned by blacks
  • Rapes
  • Murders
  • Arson.
  • Destroying thousands of livelihoods of black families
Nice job, "black trash".

You cannot be this stupid. What in the world do you call white racial preferences written by law until 1964? BLM has nothhing to do with terror, unless you're terrorized about blacks actually getting the same legal protections you do.
Good thing Republicans stopped the RACIST Dimewinger party from filibustering those laws, right?

Yeah what were those before 1964. Anything after? Anything current? Tell me where do you find the time to read all of the BLM ledgers and all the police reports for the year 2020?

The knee on his back didn't cut off the breath. He didn't die of asphyxiation anyway. He had a bad heart from years of drug abuse and he had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system. Us white boys aren't responsible for your drug addictions. Only you black boys
Yes the knee on his neck did cut off his breath. His heart was so bad that he had just got done playing basketball and was going to purchase a pack of ccigarettes. No matter how much your racism wishes what you claim to be true, it isn't. Your white zero will sit his ass in prison just like every other killer. Just hope he doesn't get the Boggs.

1701912235762.png

1701912289615.png

1701912358847.png

Good thing Republicans stopped the RACIST Dimewinger party from filibustering those laws, right?
Given that the Republican presidential nominee voted against the Civil Rights Act, you may want to just stop trying this with me. Because more Democrats voted for the CRA than did Republicans, the filibuster came from Southern Democrats, Republican Barry Goldwater won most of the south in 1964 because he opposed the Civil Rights Act and Republicans filibustered the most recent Voting Rights Act.

Yes the knee on his neck did cut off his breath. His heart was so bad that he had just got done playing basketball and was going to purchase a pack of ccigarettes. No matter how much your racism wishes what you claim to be true, it isn't. Your white zero will sit his ass in prison just like every other killer. Just hope he doesn't get the Boggs.

View attachment 869148

View attachment 869149

View attachment 869150
Autopsy showed he had a bad heart. That's a fact. Autopsy didn't show that he died from asphyxiation, in fact there was no evidence of damage to his neck or windpipe. You can't be this stupid BLM terrorized Portland for 100 days. Why do you support terrorism? Just because you're black you have to support BLM? Don't you think you should go forward as an honorable person?

Given that the Republican presidential nominee voted against the Civil Rights Act, you may want to just stop trying this with me. Because more Democrats voted for the CRA than did Republicans, the filibuster came from Southern Democrats, Republican Barry Goldwater won most of the south in 1964 because he opposed the Civil Rights Act and Republicans filibustered the most recent Voting Rights Act.
You don't really know much about the Civil Rights Act do you? You don't know much about the Voting Rights Act either. That's pretty obvious. Your ignorance is a huge red flag.
1701913181685.png

Yeah what were those before 1964. Anything after? Anything current? Tell me where do you find the time to read all of the BLM ledgers and all the police reports for the year 2020?

It was my job. I was researching for a personal project. And take that "It was in the past" garbage somewhere boy. You MAGAS are fine with talking about returning to some mystical past, and you have the same racisrt attitude as whites had in 1723, 1823, and 1923. White racial prreference exists now and you know it. You practice it. But here is an example:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

And don't lie and say he's the only one. You've seen it done and have probably participated in doing it. So don't ask dumb questions because all people like you do is lie and deny. Plausible deniability is your weapon.

It was my job. I was researching for a personal project. And take that "It was in the past" garbage somewhere boy. You MAGAS are fine with talking about returning to some mystical past, and you have the same racisrt attitude as whites had in 1723, 1823, and 1923. White racial prreference exists now and you know it. You practice it. But here is an example:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

And don't lie and say he's the only one. You've seen it done and have probably participated in doing it. So don't ask dumb questions because all people like you do is lie and deny. Plausible deniability is your weapon.
Where did you get that quote ? LOL Oh was that a government policy? I'm sure there's lots of black businesses that only hire black people and lots of Asian businesses that only hire Asian people. Not an unusual situation. By the way I'm not your boy, stop acting like a racist simpleton. so you can't name any current systemic racism, I didn't think so. MAGA

Hey my boy, have you taken over the United States yet? Hopefully you're headed my way
We've made white children demographic minorities already so it's going great and we are heading towards your demographic demise. If making white children minorities in America hasn't motivated you well that's just more evidence of you being a fail white. 😄

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back