Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

Just because you're black doesn't mean you have to remain ignorant. I hate to use left Wings sources to prove my point but you'll see here that BLM is to blame for almost all of it, as well as our left wing communist leadership.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/02/22/fact-check-thousands-black-lives-matter-protesters-arrested-2020/6816074001/

View attachment 868534
Ignorant? I cited police reports. You cited a story about arrests and not everybody arrested was part of BLM. You want to make an equivalence?

This is what caused the Floyd protests..

1701820228710.png

Here we see solid evidence of a police officer killing an unarmed civilian..

What solid evidence was shown for 1-6?

None. It was a white privilege riot because the candidate they voted for llost. An insurrection for no reason..

Ignorant? I cited police reports. You cited a story about arrests and not everybody arrested was part of BLM. You want to make an equivalence?

View attachment 868616

None. It was a white privilege riot because the candidate they voted for llost. An insurrection for no reason..
You said the BLM wasn't responsible for any of the damage or murders. You were wrong I just proved it. The ignorance is on you. I have nothing against black people I actually like them but try not to act stupid. St Floyd died of fentanyl poisoning, Chauvin is unjustly imprisoned.

Funny how thousands of BLM protesters were arrested, hmm probably not nearly enough. How do you feel about grifting BLM leaders buying mansions with your money and not helping your people at all?

They didn't buy anything with my money. And you really need to stop reading right wing junk. They bought one mansion and use it for a safe house. I read their 990's, you should do the same.

I used your number, dumbass.

220 VIOLENT RIOTS.
Yeah, but that number doesn't say who participated nor do you want to mention the fact there were more than 2,,500 protests..

They didn't buy anything with my money. And you really need to stop reading right wing junk. They bought one mansion and use it for a safe house. I read their 990's, you should do the same.
I obviously don't need your advice on what I should be reading or listening to. What you should be doing is educating yourself, that's the way out of your malaise. BLM is full of grifters and users, they prey on the ignorant. I watched all that go down after St Floyd's death, ridiculously stupid.

Your ignorance is amazing, Vermin.

Yeah, but that number doesn't say who participated nor do you want to mention the fact there were more than 2,,500 protests..
Your BLM statistics link, Moron.

220 VIOLENT RIOTS.

I obviously don't need your advice on what I should be reading or listening to. What you should be doing is educating yourself, that's the way out of your malaise. BLM is full of grifters and users, they prey on the ignorant. I watched all that go down after St Floyd's death, ridiculously stupid.
Apparently you do Because if you had any way knowledge iof the black community, you wouldn't be a trying to as if BLM was the only or most important black organization. The only griftter is trump. I''ve read the BLM financial statements so just move on.

Apparently you do Because if you had any way knowledge iof the black community, you wouldn't be a trying to as if BLM was the only or most important black organization. The only griftter is trump. I''ve read the BLM financial statements so just move on.
No I don't need any advice from you, I love black people, in fact I'm thinking of identifying as one. Maybe I could get a check

You said the BLM wasn't responsible for any of the damage or murders. You were wrong I just proved it. The ignorance is on you. I have nothing against black people I actually like them but try not to act stupid. St Floyd died of fentanyl poisoning, Chauvin is unjustly imprisoned.
I said what the police reports showed. That most of the violence did not come from BLM. 1 person from BLM doesn't constitute absolute BLM violence. Floyd was murdered by Chauvin and Floyd was not the only person he has killed. So his white ass is going to sit in prison where it should have been after he killed the first person.

Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer charged with murder in the death of George Floyd, shot one suspect, was involved in the fatal shooting of another, and received at least 17 complaints during his nearly two decades with the department, the Washington Post reports.

No I don't need any advice from you, I love black people, in fact I'm thinking of identifying as one. Maybe I could get a check
You really do, and you can identfy all you want but whites have gotten many checks from the government already.

I said what the police reports showed. That most of the violence did not come from BLM. 1 person from BLM doesn't constitute absolute BLM violence. Floyd was murdered by Chauvin and Floyd was not the only person he has killed. So his white ass is going to sit in prison where it should have been after he killed the first person.

Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer charged with murder in the death of George Floyd, shot one suspect, was involved in the fatal shooting of another, and received at least 17 complaints during his nearly two decades with the department, the Washington Post reports.

Funny how many of them are carrying BLM signs

I know and chauvin didn't even kill Floyd. He died of dope. At least you blmers got rich off of it. Definitely something wrong in this country. We may not survive

View attachment 868616

I see a negro being legally detained by an American patriot. He's drugged out with fentanyl and his windpipe is not being obstructed by any means whatsoever.

Apparently you do Because if you had any way knowledge iof the black community, you wouldn't be a trying to as if BLM was the only or most important black organization. The only griftter is trump. I''ve read the BLM financial statements so just move on."
" the only grifter is Trump"

Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg hahaha

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Trump is the only President in American history who has tried to lock up his political opponents on no evidence whatsoever.

Horseshit.

YOU ARE A LIAR.

You're a filthy lying leftard scumbag.

How does it feel to be be a LYING SACK OF SHIT?

He's also the only American Presidential Candidate promoting white nationalist policitics, and violence against his political opponents.

What a fucking asswipe.

Do us all a favor - STAY UP THERE.

Don't come down here.

We'd have to chase your sorry ass back out.

Forum List

Back