Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

You should read your own post. Who needs "a firm hand"? Donald Trump is promising to invoke the insurrection act, and shoot protestors the day after he is inaugurated. Lock up all Democratic Leadership, and suspend the Constitution.
Do you have a link to where he said that? He did say he was going to deport a lot of people. That's fine with me.

A written record is all that you get, when you want videos to post on X, and say "sic 'em".

Another win for the good guys.
4N4M50P_image_crop_89208

Candy's "good guys"

Says the make believer who's President is the one actually charged with trying to fraudulently stay in power. 😄

There's reality and then there's your fantasy, boy.

You can't tell people shit because you're a fail white. We're replacing you demographically so no one has to give a shit how you and your mutant culture feel. :funnyface:
White people providing everything for you, yet you stab them in the back. What does that make you? A shit bird? A moron? A dumbass? Trump is going to get elected, you and your family will be deported. Bye-bye vermin

You should read your own post. Who needs "a firm hand"? Donald Trump is promising to invoke the insurrection act, and shoot protestors the day after he is inaugurated. Lock up all Democratic Leadership, and suspend the Constitution.
Do you have a link where he said that because I don't believe you.

Where's the link that he ever said that? Oh you don't have it because it never happened.

Trump is going to get elected, you and your family will be deported.
Even if he...and the family....are American citizens Trump would still deport 'em?
Why?
Is that legal?
Where could he legally deport them to if they are Americans?

Can you explain yourself poster Finger?

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank God for white guys coming to save your ass
Ummm, what's your obsession with 'white' folks, 'white guys'?
Why keep insisting on race?
How is that relevant here?
What's up with that?
Can you explain yourself, poster Finger?

Even if he...and the family....are American citizens Trump would still deport 'em?
Why?
Is that legal?
Where could he legally deport them to if they are Americans?

Can you explain yourself poster Finger?

------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, what's your obsession with 'white' folks, 'white guys'?
Why keep insisting on race?
How is that relevant here?
What's up with that?
Can you explain yourself, poster Finger?
I can, Curry attacked me racially so I fought back. Does that bother you? He seems to be proud of the replacement Theory of Brown versus white. Do you buy into that? Can you explain yourself?

I can, Curry attacked me racially so I fought back. Does that bother you? He seems to be proud of the replacement Theory of Brown versus white. Do you buy into that? Can you explain yourself?
There is no replacement. And whites literally tried replacing the indigenuous people of this country by a real genocide. Simply put, America is not a white country.

Forum List

Back