Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

If you've given up hope in our institutions then what are fail whites doing? Laying down and accepting your lot in life? 😄
Hahaha you would have nothing if it weren't for white people. Why don't you go back to your dirt floors that you grew up on ass wipe

White people are the reason that you have ANYTHING. You should get down on your knees and kiss our asses LOL

Hahaha you would have nothing if it weren't for white people. Why don't you go back to your dirt floors that you grew up on ass wipe

No one likes you and no one cares about you fail whites. 😄 It's only in your hilarious fantasies that you imagine yourselves essential personnel.

No one likes you and no one cares about you fail whites. 😄 It's only in your hilarious fantasies that you imagine yourselves essential personnel.
You miserable little third world cockroach, fucking move to some communist country that would be your dream. You owe everything to white people ingrate. Don't you need to go cash your welfare check now? Do something else besides bitch about white people? Vermin

You miserable little third world cockroach, fucking move to some communist country that would be your dream. You owe everything to white people ingrate. Don't you need to go cash your welfare check now? Do something else besides bitch about white people? Vermin
No one owes you anything you cosplaying fail white. 😄 Republicans are the uneducated whites. Not the successful ones.

I agree with you. Trump continues to file stupid and pointless Motions having no validity in law or fact, just to delay things and run out the clock to the election, and there's nothing to be done for it.

"If they don't like you, they can punish you by wiping you out regardless of your guilt or being proven innocent, while money is no object to them."

I love this!!!! When Donald Trump was sued by his subtrades, he filed Motion after Motion, dragging out the case for years, using his wealth to batter and bully the plaintiffs, run up the legal fees, and put them out of business.

Karma truly is a bitch.
Yeah, asking for the evidence that prosecutors are withholding is just so ... undemocratic.

No one owes you anything you cosplaying fail white. 😄 Republicans are the uneducated whites. Not the successful ones.
Don't you have a protest or something to get to now you nasty little ingrate? You owe white people everything start acting like it. Vermin

Don't you have a protest or something to get to now you nasty little ingrate? You owe white people everything start acting like it. Vermin
I go where I please you fail white. You know why? Your fail white ancestors made birth right citizenship a constitutionally protected right. Your ancestors legalized your own replacement. :funnyface:

I go where I please you fail white. You know why? Your fail white ancestors made birth right citizenship a constitutionally protected right. Your ancestors legalized your own replacement. :funnyface:
It really pisses you off that white people have always been superior to you doesn't it?

It really pisses you off that white people have always been superior to you doesn't it?
If you were superior to me you wouldn't be getting replaced by me in your own damn County. 😄 Put down the make believe, boy.

Last edited:
If you were superior to me you wouldn't be getting replaced by me in your own damn County. 😄 Put don't the make believe, boy.
It's obvious that your type can only succeed with totalitarian type governments. You need a firm hand to tell you what to do and how to live. You see we white people were able to develop a great country like this one and be prosperous. With your attitude you need to go back to one of your brown or black places where you could be told what to do, be grateful and thankful ingrate.

It's obvious that your type can only succeed with totalitarian type governments.
Says the make believer who's President is the one actually charged with trying to fraudulently stay in power. 😄

There's reality and then there's your fantasy, boy.
You need a firm hand to tell you what to do and how to live. You see we white people were able to develop a great country like this one and be prosperous. With your attitude you need to go back to one of your brown or black places where you could be told what to do, be grateful and thankful ingrate.
You can't tell people shit because you're a fail white. We're replacing you demographically so no one has to give a shit how you and your mutant culture feel. :funnyface:

Says the make believer who's President is the one actually charged with trying to fraudulently stay in power. 😄

There's reality and then there's your fantasy, boy.

You can't tell people shit because you're a fail white. We're replacing you demographically so no one has to give a shit how you and your mutant culture feel. :funnyface:
It's amazing to me that you would flee where you're from and then want to set up the same type of crap that you left. What an idiot you are, blaming white people for your misery. You deserve every little piece of misery you have you fucking little vermin hahaha. You will fail ingrate lol

The Vermin are active and vicious in this thread. Anti-American pieces of shit who don't care about the rule of law and fairness across political lines. They don't deserve to live in America and should definitely move to a place which embodies their principles of dishonesty and persecution.

You can get help for the deprogramming.
Isn't it you Vermin who would allow persecution of political enemies and degradation of our society with identity politics?

There are no human "vermin". Trump is the only President in American history who has tried to lock up his political opponents on no evidence whatsoever. He's also the only American Presidential Candidate promoting white nationalist policitics, and violence against his political opponents.

Every accusation by a Repulican is a confession.

You can get help for the deprogramming.

There are no human "vermin". Trump is the only President in American history who has tried to lock up his political opponents on no evidence whatsoever. He's also the only American Presidential Candidate promoting white nationalist policitics, and violence against his political opponents.

Every accusation by a Repulican is a confession.
Actually it's happening right now under Biden. Look at the January 6 people locked up without a trial and definitely. Your boy Biden is acting like a dictator. Trump never locked anybody up without due process. You're a liar vermin.

It's obvious that your type can only succeed with totalitarian type governments. You need a firm hand to tell you what to do and how to live. You see we white people were able to develop a great country like this one and be prosperous. With your attitude you need to go back to one of your brown or black places where you could be told what to do, be grateful and thankful ingrate.

You should read your own post. Who needs "a firm hand"? Donald Trump is promising to invoke the insurrection act, and shoot protestors the day after he is inaugurated. Lock up all Democratic Leadership, and suspend the Constitution.

Actually it's happening right now under Biden. Look at the January 6 people locked up without a trial and definitely. Your boy Biden is acting like a dictator. Trump never locked anybody up without due process. You're a liar vermin.

The January 6th insurrectionists broke the law, and tried to kill people.

Forum List

Back