Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

Nothing about that is reality. Your fail whites ancestors lived off the wealth created by others. That's what slavery is, dipshit.
Do you not care about the squalor in poverty that you left down in Jamaica? You are such a fucking hypocrite. Go now parasite

Do you not care about the squalor in poverty that you left down in Jamaica? You are such a fucking hypocrite. Go now parasite
You only imagine I don't care. Inequality is the result of European society. Like I said, you ignorant fucktards don't know anything. The Arawak tribes that lived on Jamaica before European arrival lived in harmony and shared their resources. They didn't have inequality. Inequality is result of European culture. It's European culture that divided people into rulers and serfs, aristocracy and commoner, Capitalist and laborer. It's the remnants of an exploitive European system that Jamaicans today are tasked with improving. We're cleaning up your ancestors mess you ignorant moron. 😄

Again you do nothing but cosplay. 😄 You're a fail white. Me and my family are producers, both here and back, home.
1txerc.jpg

You only imagine I don't care. Inequality is the result of European society. Like I said, you ignorant fucktards don't know anything. The Arawak tribes that lived on Jamaica before European arrival lived in harmony and shared their resources. They didn't have inequality. Inequality is result of European culture. It's European culture that divided people into rulers and serfs, aristocracy and commoner, Capitalist and laborer. It's the remnants of an exploitive European system that Jamaicans today are tasked with solving. We're cleaning up your ancestors mess you ignorant moron. 😄
Well fucking Sue Europe moron. When you get your money from them head on down to Jamaica and help your people that live in squalor and poverty. Until then you are basically just a parasite to me.

Screenshot_20220901-092500_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220901-092500_Chrome.jpg

Trump's legal team can ask for the witnesses to testify first hand...

This thing is a ridiculous fishing exercise...

This case is showing us how fucking clueless the MAGA lot are about the law...

You can't put hear say into evidence, BTW..
LOL Irony of the day award winner.

Lol! The white man, ace number1 beneficiary of government checks, wants to talk about somebody else.

No wonder you are such a racist with those racist sites telling you what to think, Gomer.

Well fucking Sue Europe moron. When you get your money from them head on down to Jamaica and help your people that live in squalor and poverty. Until then you are basically just a parasite to me.

View attachment 869410

View attachment 869410

Save your hurt, fail white imagery. I'm in American helping my Black and Brown American brothers fuck your lot over. Do something. 😄

Last edited:
I already told you my life has been a success. You are just not intelligent enough to understand. Your life is a success because you are a parasite and have built upon the good things that this Society has provided
Save you're hurt, fail white imagery. I'm in American helping my Black and Brown American brothers fuck your lot over. Do something. 😄
Of course you are, that's what parasites do. They don't help their own kind they just suck off of others. What a piece of shit you are. ingrate

I already told you my life has been a success. You are just not intelligent enough to understand. Your life is a success because you are a parasite and have built upon the good things that this Society has provided

Of course you are, that's what parasites do. They don't help their own kind they just suck off of others. What a piece of shit you are. ingrate
So in your fail white mind it's the people your society kept as slaves and second class citizens that are leeching off everyone else huh? 😄 That's a wonderful display of your critical thinking skills. Bravo. 😄

So in your fail white mind it's the people your society kept as slaves and second class citizens that are leeching off everyone else huh? 😄 That's a wonderful display of your critical thinking skills. Bravo. 😄
^^^^Racist^^^^

She's either the dumbest Federal judge or a rubber stamp for Jack Smith.

🤔

Or she could be both.

But she has already set a record for appealable rulings and we haven't reached the trial date.

All she wants is a DC jury, 92% Democrats, to convict Trump so the MSM can call him a 'felon' and work election interference at new levels. Never mind the eventual overturning of any conviction on appeal.

She clearly knows the videos are missing and will concoct any farfetched excuse to protect J6 committee and DOJ

Maybe she is opposite of Eileen Cannon? The kiss-ass Trumpy judge who is giving the Donald everything he wants?

Fuck Cannon and fuck you!

I'm just talking about YOU vermin. There are a lot of people of color who appreciate this great country. People who work hard to be successful and are, because the system, while not perfect, allows for success. Someone like you however leaves a country of squalor and poverty, and wants to bring that system here by electing Marxist Democrats." It's a matter of intelligence" it's nice that you're laughing at yourself with your stupid laughter emojis LOL. What an idio

Screenshot_20230714-120021_Instagram.jpg

I'm just talking about YOU vermin. There are a lot of people of color who appreciate this great country. People who work hard to be successful and are, because the system, while not perfect, allows for success. Someone like you however leaves a country of squalor and poverty, and wants to bring that system here by electing Marxist Democrats." It's a matter of intelligence" it's nice that you're laughing at yourself with your stupid laughter emojis LOL. What an idio

View attachment 869421
Again, it was Europeans who brought squalor and inequality with them to the new world. Read a book you fail white. 😄

Again, it was Europeans who brought squalor and inequality with them to the new world. Read a book you fail white. 😄
What brilliant people the founders of United States are. They wrote an enduring Constitution that has benefited us all in an enduring and visionary fashion. People like this obviously don't come along everyday, unless of course you put Trump in that category. It really is " a matter of intelligence" your people are crying for help vermin.

What brilliant people the founders of United States are. They wrote an enduring Constitution that has benefited us all in an enduring and visionary fashion. People like this obviously don't come along everyday, unless of course you put Trump in that category. It really is " a matter of intelligence" your people are crying for help vermin.
😄

They created a deplorable slave state of inequality that minorities have been left to clean up since you fail whites have been conditioned to cheer when you're trickled on.

😄

They created a deplorable slave state of inequality that minorities have been left to clean up since you fail whites have been conditioned to cheer when you're trickled on.
Damn you are dence. And stupid. History is full of inequities and inequalities. We have done a pretty good job in the United States of remedying a lot of the problems of humanity. Someone is ignorant as you can't appreciate a great country like this and just wants to tear it down replace the good that is here. It's because it "feels good "isn't it?

Damn you are dence. And stupid. History is full of inequities and inequalities.
Yep. European history.
We have done a pretty good job in the United States of remedying a lot of the problems of humanity.
Like?
Someone is ignorant as you can't appreciate a great country like this and just wants to tear it down replace the good that is here. It's because it "feels good "isn't it?
It feels good to laugh and point at you fail whites. 😄

Forum List

Back