CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

and other gov't agencies say russia hacked into our democratic process and the pos dump refuses to acknowledge it as a problem NEVERMIND that this is not a partisan issue And what's really sad??? AH's will support his refusal to look further into his friend Putin involving himself in our election
The whole Story is fake news... fact
Get your head out of your ass rustic You're blinded
Show me where the outcome of the election was due to the hacking…:lmao:
Fake news rules your world obviously… Shit for brains

This bullshit story has been debunked already, but bed wetter tears are delicious.

At this point you could show proof, not just one of the meat puppet faggot's minions insisting it's true, that Putin assisted in the defeat of that criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag and I'd give him a medal.
The height of ignorance.

When liberals start believing the CIA, the meltdown is near complete.

No where to go but up from there....
It's not just the CIA but DOD and other agencies You nitwits won't believe anything until it's too late Now KKK Putin and Repubs are on the same side

I choose not to listen to our government that lies to us everyday.

and other gov't agencies say russia hacked into our democratic process and the pos dump refuses to acknowledge it as a problem NEVERMIND that this is not a partisan issue And what's really sad??? AH's will support his refusal to look further into his friend Putin involving himself in our election
Wow, you actually defend the idea of foreign governments influencing our elections. I wonder, why did Russia want Trump?

It's not just the CIA but DOD and other agencies You nitwits won't believe anything until it's too late Now KKK Putin and Repubs are on the same side
This is the type of behavior we should be worried about, and hint it not conservatives.
riot4.jpg

Wow, you actually defend the idea of foreign governments influencing our elections. I wonder, why did Russia want Trump?
There is no proof that Russia had any influence on the election...

Well hells bells, you wasn't worried when Hillary was giving Putin classified information off of her unsecured server.

When the CIA says it when the DOD says it whom am I to believe ?? You and your party of unamerican scumbags or them?

Can't you folks be consistent?

The CIA is the most distrusted government agency among liberals. The DOD is the second most distrusted government agency.

It looks alot like short term convenience as opposed to objective scrutiny.

Look, dipshit, the CIA is not at fault for Iraq.

The CIA had intel that said Sadam was working on a nuclear program as well as intel that it was not.

You buddies, dick Cheney & George Bush grabbed the intel that said they were, then they looked you in the eye & said Sadam likely had a nuke.

It is not the CIA's faukt Bush cherry picked the intel he wanted.

He got 4600 soldiers killed & you fucking idiots loved it.

Well hells bells, you wasn't worried when Hillary was giving Putin classified information off of her unsecured server.
There were no properly marked classified e-mails on Hillary's server.

The CIA hasn't been on top of any major issue affecting the U.S. since WW2. The CIA seemed more interested in the petty issue about "outing" former agent Valerie Plame than doing it's freaking job and protecting the U.S. It should have been disbanded and reorganized after 9-11. The fact that the CIA and DOD admits that they can't protect themselves from being hacked by a foreign government indicates not only their incompetency but the fact that there no more secrets left to protect.

Show me where is wasn't, asshole.

The CIA is the most distrusted government agency among liberals. The DOD is the second most distrusted government agency.

The CIA had intel that said Sadam was working on a nuclear program as well as intel that it was not.

You buddies, dick Cheney & George Bush grabbed the intel that said they were, then they looked you in the eye & said Sadam likely had a nuke.

And this has what to do with the price of apples in Oregon?

When the CIA says it when the DOD says it whom am I to believe ?? You and your party of unamerican scumbags or them?
They don't say it along with the other 16 organizations of national security...
I am a libertarian
Stop drinking the Kool-Aid

The burden of proof has not been shown that Russia had anything to do with the outcome, fact

Boooooosh! Lol If Putin got Intel to influence the election it probably came off of Hillary's unsecured server. So that would be her own fault for being so ignorant. Also makes all of you snowflakes idiots as well for supporting Hillary no matter what.

The CIA hasn't been on top of any major issue affecting the U.S. since WW2. The CIA seemed more interested in the petty issue about "outing" former agent Valerie Plame than doing it's freaking job and protecting the U.S. It should have been disbanded and reorganized after 9-11. The fact that the CIA and DOD admits that they can't protect themselves from being hacked by a foreign government indicates not only their incompetency but the fact that there no more secrets left to protect.
So now you trash the CIA because your buddy Cheney outed a CIA agent. Is there no limit top your hate of America? Blaming the CIA for 9-11 when your buddy George W Bush ignored the Hart Rudman report on our vulnerability to terrorist attack is beyond ignorant. Bush was more interested in vacationing in Crawford cutting brush than being President.

Reminds me of the asshsat Trump who is too busy for daily security briefings but not too busy for The Apprentice. Justify that.

And this has what to do with the price of apples in Oregon?
You're known by the friends you keep as well as who your enemies are

There were no properly marked classified e-mails on Hillary's server.
The cia you all a sudden trust said differently.

The burden of proof has not been shown that Russia had anything to do with the outcome, fact
You are already making excuses for when the report comes out.

Forum List

Back