CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

You lost grow a pair and live with it.
Come on Sgt. People like us served in the military to protect the United States from foreign aggression. Hacking our political system is an act of war. You can't possibly deny that. Whether it helped Trump or not, it's a blow to our country's political process. Forget who won. This is an act of aggression that can't be tolerated.

They may have targeted Democrats this time, but what if they target Republicans next time?

When you have about all of our intelligence agencies telling President Elect Donald Trump that Russians hacked our political system and he comes out of these briefings saying he doesn't believe it, it's really scary. These agents aren't Obama's agents, they are US Intelligence agents. No one can possibly believe that Trump knows more than the generals because he reads Breitbart. I'm sure you don't either, regardless of whether you like him or not.

And what will they do next?

This isn't just about Russian domination, it's about Russian economics. Russia is under a lot of sanctions for invasion and doing the kinds of things they did in our election in other countries. Getting sympathy for Russia from someone like a US President is very, very dangerous. Over the long run, giving them even more money for further mischief.

I know you know this. Forget the partisan nonsense. What is Russia doing and why? What do you think?
LOL, Ya you were really into hillary coming clean on her "many" scandals.
Sigh.

When you have investigations by the CIA, the FBI and dozens of congressional investigations costing tens of millions of dollars in taxpayer money and no charges or convictions over 30 years, the scandal is all the failed investigations. Even Trump says no more investigations. If they haven't found anything by now, then what is there to find?

Now, about the Trump Foundation..............

NY Attorney General sends Trump Foundation cease and desist letter

Hillary lost didn't she (channeling Harry Reid). If she attempts to run again in 2020 there will be more investigations.

The witch will be dead by 2020.

Or a more pathetic and sad version of the bulldyke we all know and hate. Beautiful holiday picture btw.

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected.

Sounds like your beef is with the Ruskies boi. Oh, and the popular vote STILL doesn't matter, and we have no way of knowing what the results would have been if it did. The clown kicked her ass in the states in play. Those are the states that both candidates focused on. Did Trump even campaign in any states on the west coast? No, he focused on the states that mattered according to the electoral map. I can hear your scream of butthurt pain from here..bwahahahahaha!

Russia already admitted they were communicating with the Trump campaign since long before the election. You think Trump didn't know a foreign government had a hand in his election? If that isn't treason, I'm not sure what would be.

So you're ready to convict the clown for treason, but I'm guessing will defend the bulldyke exposing her emails with her private server to any third rate hacker. That's classic bullboi.

No evidence her server was ever hacked, unless you have credible evidence otherwise.

The OP is an admitted paid poster.

Which of the facts he presented do you think are wrong? You think the CIA didn't conclude that? or that Intelligence agencies didn't identify individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Or that those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances?

I think he presented fake news brought to us by globalists.

Well, thinking people know this isn't true...However, to quote that famous Democrat...."It worked, didn't it?"

You lost grow a pair and live with it.
Come on Sgt. People like us served in the military to protect the United States from foreign aggression. Hacking our political system is an act of war. You can't possibly deny that. Whether it helped Trump or not, it's a blow to our country's political process. Forget who won. This is an act of aggression that can't be tolerated.

They may have targeted Democrats this time, but what if they target Republicans next time?

When you have about all of our intelligence agencies telling President Elect Donald Trump that Russians hacked our political system and he comes out of these briefings saying he doesn't believe it, it's really scary. These agents aren't Obama's agents, they are US Intelligence agents. No one can possibly believe that Trump knows more than the generals because he reads Breitbart. I'm sure you don't either, regardless of whether you like him or not.

And what will they do next?

This isn't just about Russian domination, it's about Russian economics. Russia is under a lot of sanctions for invasion and doing the kinds of things they did in our election in other countries. Getting sympathy for Russia from someone like a US President is very, very dangerous. Over the long run, giving them even more money for further mischief.

I know you know this. Forget the partisan nonsense. What is Russia doing and why? What do you think?
rrrrdean in the basement, that's what happens when you have a privet server in the basement of your home conducting government business and a maid rec & sending classified emails...:cuckoo:
Sigh.

Colin Powell used an AOL account over his Iphone.

You've Got Hacked: AOL Confirms 'Significant Number' of Mail Users Hit - NBC News

But that's OK. He's a Republican. A private server that was never hacked is way worse than what Powell had, AOL, which has been hacked again and again.

Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

So how many emails did Powell and Rice turn over to the State Department after they were ordered to? 100,000? 50,000? A thousand? Zero?

The correct answer would be zero. See, Republicans have a different set of rules than Democrats. If a Democrat who stiffs his workers ran for president, Republicans would never let that go. What would they do?

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

What if a Democrat said this:

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.
bullshit_anim_icon.gif
Fake News, lol I like to operate like a libtart sometimes it's fun, that was ez...

The OP is an admitted paid poster.

Which of the facts he presented do you think are wrong? You think the CIA didn't conclude that? or that Intelligence agencies didn't identify individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Or that those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances?

I think he presented fake news brought to us by globalists.

That's not a yes or no answer. Do you believe the CIA didn't conclude what was said? Do you believe the CIA is a fake news globalist organization?

584b7afb1c00002d000eada1.jpeg

CIA: RUSSIA HACKED FOR TRUMP

People must pay. Heads must roll. Electors can help make this right on December 19.
584b7afb1c00002d000eada1.jpeg

CIA: RUSSIA HACKED FOR TRUMP

People must pay. Heads must roll. Electors can help make this right on December 19.
I'll play your libtart game:
Obama could declare martial law and we will have to have a coup and the military will back Trump. Will have to put snowflakes, liberal professors, progressive libtarts in Fema Camps to re-educate you to be productive Americans again...
:whip:
fema-camps-usa.png

FEMA-Camp-AP468511298814-1024x634.jpg

fema-camp-ho.jpg

...enjoy :bye1:

Ok. Let's say that's true. Do you think Hillary and Obama working against Putin had anything to do with it? I mean is he an enemy because we made him an enemy in your opinion?

Second question. Why is it wrong for Russia to manipulate our elections but it is ok for the US to manipulate other elections?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ok. Let's say that's true. Do you think Hillary and Obama working against Putin had anything to do with it? I mean is he an enemy because we made him an enemy in your opinion?

Second question. Why is it wrong for Russia to manipulate our elections but it is ok for the US to manipulate other elections?

First, it's only wrong for Putin to interfere when he doesn't do so in favor of left-wingers. These same people freaking out over this, are the same people that during the Crimea incident were in support of Putin against the evil racist Ukraine.

Second.... I'm still trying to figure out how the US has been interfering with other elections. I remember all these people who said we overthrew the Ukraine government, and then it turns out..... our ambassador passed out cookies. No weapons caches, no military support, no illicit funding..... cookies. Really? Who knew Cheryl was a CIA operative? Why didn't we send Cheryl's Cookies to Cuba in the 80s? We should have sent some snicker-doodles to Russia and wiped out the soviets decades ago.

Lastly.... what real effect did Russia have on the US election? What influence did they push?

Hillary was always hated. Your first clue should have been 2008. Some guy no one ever heard of, appeared out of nowhere, and completely tossed out the assumed, well known, well established candidate that had been campaigning for years.

Hello? If someone no one ever heard of... absolutely destroys a politicians that's been around for ages.... that's a clue everyone hates her.

If that alone isn't a wake up call, Bernie Sanders should have been. Bernie a guy with a bad accent, grey hair, 310 years old crack pot, comes out of no where, half the public never heard of him, and he almost topples Hillary. They had to pull every dirty trick and under the table deal, to make sure she survived Bernie.

If that isn't proof that she was the most hated and despised crooked criminal politician... I don't know what else would convince you. Your own left-wingers were writing in Batman in Florida, with 1,200 votes. How sad is that?

He's an enemy because he oppresses his own people. Their practices are shady. Did you read that Olympics report that came out about them? They've been conducting state sponsored doping since 2012. Many of the dopers we're gold medalist.

There was also indicated that DHS hacked during the recount. Planting evidence, perhaps. Russia did not hack paper ballots. The left is desperate and citing fake news to make it look like Hillary isn't as big of a loser as we all know she is.

So now Trumpsters think the CIA is wrong?

If you were a Russian sympathizer, wouldn't you?

Now that is really stupid.....

Yeah, the right wing in America has a super long history of being 100% Russian sympathizers......

Yeah, back up that claim sparky. Post the endless articles of right-wingers supporting Russia throughout the last 40 years.

I'll be waiting for your pages of citations.

Forum List

Back