Citing zero evidence, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich asks Attorney General Bill Barr to send federal agents to arrest election workers in Pa

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008

I'm shocked, but not shocked at Newt Gingrich making fascist requests to arrest people without evidence. Isn't that what Hitler and Mussolini did in their countries?

AG Barr is probably busy planning his legal defense after President Biden kicks his crooked ass to the curb.

I'm shocked, but not shocked at Newt Gingrich making fascist requests to arrest people without evidence. Isn't that what Hitler and Mussolini did in their countries?
No, Hitler and Mussolini went around stealing elections from REAL voters.

AG Barr is probably busy planning his legal defense after President Biden kicks his crooked ass to the curb.
We going to make sure President Biden if sworn in is a powerless one. I think they are shitting on Beau's grave now. But no one will notice a difference.

I'm shocked too, Barr is working with the enemies cuz he's one of them
Newt needs to buy a clue from Amazon

I expect nothing less from this serial philandering douche bag. This man in my eyes in primarily responsible for the death of political discourse in this country in addition to hyping up impeaching a President over lying about a blow job in the Oval Office.
He's also responsible for where the Republican party finds itself today.

I also love how this troll like all biden liars,keeps living in a fantansyland saying there is zero evidence.LOL. yeah and Im the king of England to.lol

We going to make sure President Biden if sworn in is a powerless one. I think they are shitting on Beau's grave now. But no one will notice a difference.

Does that include the Republicans and Independents who are also involved in counting and overseeing the votes?

Hitler and Mussolini arrested people with zero evidence to back the arrests up. There is no evidence of fraud or a crime being committed.

1604697977400.png

I also love how this troll like all biden liars,keeps living in a fantansyland saying there is zero evidence.LOL. yeah and Im the king of England to.lol

Where's the evidence monkey? Don't give me a conspiracy theory, nor answer my question with another question.....

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Hitler and Mussolini arrested people with zero evidence to back the arrests up. There is no evidence of fraud or a crime being committed.
Yeah, sure, just like Men with tits are women, right?

How are the people voting not real voters?

Where is the evidence? With links!

There is plenty of evidence that it is corrupt. And it will all be brought out.

Good move by Trump

Send your thugs into Pennsylvania to stop the count.
Now that Biden is ahead

Works for me

Forum List

Back