Citizens and the press must take those who support Trump's actions on and after January 6th, seriously, and make sure they are dealt with.

Citizens and the press must take those who support Trump's actions on and after January 6th, seriously, and make sure they are dealt with.
The group who supports the lies of a rigged election and the actions called for by Trump on January 6th are a serious threat to our country.
They are as big of threat as the confederacy. Confederates thought they were patriots.
Each of us must not turn a blind eye when we encounter these people. They can be friends and relatives. You need to hold them accountable for their actions.
It is not the Republican party. Most Republicans are on the side of the USA.
It is Trumpism that is not on the side of the USA.
Come on down and try to deal with me. You feckless twat.
Big talkers like Missouri Mike appears to be spineless Trump supporter who talks tough but probably is scared to leave his bedroom.
But idf he or others who are itching for a fight, they will find one. It will not be an old man on a message board. If Missouri Mike is serious he knows he has to take the fight to power. If he does that he will win or lose.
It'll be tough BLMers caught on video ganging up on old ladies.
Antifa and those Trump supporters who supported the conspiracy and sedition need to be stopped. I feel they both will. Antifa is not a huge organization. The Trump supporters sticking with his conspiracy theories and demand to take action against the US Goverment. is quickly becoming the size of Antifa as former Trump supporters are going back to the Republican party leaving Trump and all he represents in the dust.

The group who supports the lies of a rigged election and the actions called for by Trump on January 6th are a serious threat to our country.
They are as big of threat as the confederacy. Confederates thought they were patriots.
Each of us must not turn a blind eye when we encounter these people. They can be friends and relatives. You need to hold them accountable for their actions.
GO
FUCK
YOURSELF
COWARD

K,thanks
I do not have time. I am getting the troops together to go after the seditionists.
I bet your grandkids are embarrasses as hell, of you.
Grandpa is on the same side as the Nazis.

Look how quickly your handlers have trained you brainless dogs to perform tricks! :lol:

We heard your betters calls for us to be cleansed lol

Youre fags and cowards

And exactly how do you propose they should they be "dealt with"?

You best sit your monkey ass down before you go and get yourself hurt, junior...
I feel those who undermine out basic institutions and attack the rule of law must be dealt with as subversives. They should be jailed if necessary. I feel employers should not hire. Private social media should have every right to kick their sorry asses and their crazy conspiracy theories off their sites.
Could you imagine if social media was around in 1860, would you allow confederates on our social media sites. Trumpism needs to be blocked at every where it found.
Many issues Trump pushed are not subversive. Let others take the lead. But when he started the crazy vote fraud lies to undermine our elections. And then encouraged anyone he could to interrupt the approval of the electoral vote needs to be held accountable.

Did you move here after Saddam was executed?

This communist boil will be lanced at some point.
Have you noticed that at the demonstrations, for your cause, includes Nazis.. Does it bother you that you are on the same side as Nazis.
I actually have not seen real nazis. I have noted that everyone communists don't like is a nazi. You might say that people like yourself have given nazis a good name.

No, it is you who are not on the side of the USA. You are the one trying to incite violence and Gestapo tactics. I'm a Trump supporter. Bring it MoFo. Come hold me "responsible".

Look how quickly your handlers have trained you brainless dogs to perform tricks! :lol:

Have you noticed that at the demonstrations, for your cause, includes Nazis.. Does it bother you that you are on the same side as Nazis.

No, it is you who are not on the side of the USA. You are the one trying to incite violence and Gestapo tactics. I'm a Trump supporter. Bring it MoFo. Come hold me "responsible".

I actually have not seen real nazis. I have noted that everyone communists don't like is a nazi. You might say that people like yourself have given nazis a good name.
Try watching demonstration on TV. I doubt you have left your bedroom for years.

We heard your betters calls for us to be cleansed lol

Youre fags and cowards
Anothher articulate Trump after 1/6 supporter.

Hey Elmer, why not just admit you miss the old days of lynching black men off the back of your pick up truck hanging them from trees and are just THRILLED you've created a new target which you think is PC now to string up with your dusty noose--- --- conservatives who support traditional wholesome family values! :yes_text12:

Seriously? Go after friends and family who support Trump is your advice...........
Not those who have supported Trump. But those who support Trump's actions since the election.
Going after them is to let them know what you think of their support for conspiracy theories and support of interrupting the democratic process.
I have friends who voted for Trump. None I know, support his actions since the election. If any do. I will tell them I think they are as dangerous to our country as the confederacy. They cannot be my friend. I will let all know how I feel. If I know anyone who may participate in violence, I am going to the police.
I would do the same for anyone who supports Antifa.
You are so wrong------I voted for trump and I support his action even more after the election.

YOu think you can manipulate Trump supporters---we judge by what our eyes see not by what progandist tell us.

Try watching demonstration on TV. I doubt you have left your bedroom for years.
I was trying to find a polite way of saying nazis are better than you. Better nazi than democrat and I say that as the daughter of a Jew. We are under communist occupation. It would be ironic if nazis were our liberators.

Come on down and try to deal with me. You feckless twat.
Big talkers like Missouri Mike appears to be spineless Trump supporter who talks tough but probably is scared to leave his bedroom.
But idf he or others who are itching for a fight, they will find one. It will not be an old man on a message board. If Missouri Mike is serious he knows he has to take the fight to power. If he does that he will win or lose.
It'll be tough BLMers caught on video ganging up on old ladies.
Antifa and those Trump supporters who supported the conspiracy and sedition need to be stopped. I feel they both will. Antifa is not a huge organization. The Trump supporters sticking with his conspiracy theories and demand to take action against the US Goverment. is quickly becoming the size of Antifa as former Trump supporters are going back to the Republican party leaving Trump and all he represents in the dust.
AND BASE YOUR CLAIMS OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS ABANDONING HIM ON WHAT? Your wet dreams?

It's having the opposite effect fool-------you have the trump who hate congress but then so do the bernie bros and most republicans and others.........Going after Congress is going to become more and more popular.

Forum List

Back