Civil war erupts in Sweden as irate swedes burn nine muslim refugee centers to the ground

Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities which house or are slated to house immigrants.
Civil War Erupts In Sweden as Irate Swedes Burn Nine Muslim Refugee Centers to the Ground - cvikas.com

Because people are getting sick of their leaders giving up the land to illegal fks running around raping women and children in off the chart numbers. ( all over the world)

These BORDERS ALL OVER THE WORLD NEED SHUT THE FK DOWN AND TAKE THOSE SANCTUARY CITIES AND SHOVE THEM where the sun doesn't shine.........
They got tired of Muslims raping their daughters I guess.

Like we say and we know the WORLDS IS getting real sick of the leftist , ISLAMIC BS.....the only ones who aren't; are the stupid ass who live in their own fabricated bs .

upload_2018-6-3_10-55-38.png

'Pack your bags': Italy's new interior minister talks tough on migrants - France 24

Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities which house or are slated to house immigrants.
Civil War Erupts In Sweden as Irate Swedes Burn Nine Muslim Refugee Centers to the Ground - cvikas.com

Because people are getting sick of their leaders giving up the land to illegal fks running around raping women and children in off the chart numbers. ( all over the world)

These BORDERS ALL OVER THE WORLD NEED SHUT THE FK DOWN AND TAKE THOSE SANCTUARY CITIES AND SHOVE THEM where the sun doesn't shine.........

Blow back is coming LMFAO.

Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities which house or are slated to house immigrants.Civil War Erupts In Sweden as Irate Swedes Burn Nine Muslim Refugee Centers to the Ground - cvikas.com
Did they? If it's true, why use a phony photo in the article? That makes the whole story suspect.

Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities which house or are slated to house immigrants.Civil War Erupts In Sweden as Irate Swedes Burn Nine Muslim Refugee Centers to the Ground - cvikas.com
Did they? If it's true, why use a phony photo in the article? That makes the whole story suspect.
True. Many Swedes may be liberals who think Muslims raping their daughters is forgivable for some strange reason.

True. Many Swedes may be liberals who think Muslims raping their daughters is forgivable for some strange reason.
That's what you got out of my post? What about the fact that the accompanying picture was phony, making the whole article suspect? I guess in the age of Trump anything goes!

Forum List

Back