Civil war erupts in Sweden as irate swedes burn nine muslim refugee centers to the ground

How many innocent people must die before you stop being a fucking nazi and start respecting human rights. I say the same about the goddamn Muslims too to be fair.

Your "human rights" end where mine begin. You'd do well to keep that in mind.

Seriously? You just Godwined the thread at post 15 and I'm out of beer? :uhoh3:

I won't disrespect yours my friend. As an society all Americans must accept each other and work together. That is what I wish. Can it be done?

Knock yourself out. Oh, and when will the next busload of just released prisoners be arriving at your home?

How many innocent people must die before you stop being a fucking nazi and start respecting human rights. I say the same about the goddamn Muslims too to be fair.

I won't disrespect yours my friend. As an society all Americans must accept each other and work together. That is what I wish. Can it be done?

Will you not insult my intelligence? TIA.

Are you The Grey Goose?

How am I being disrespectful? I just ask for human rights for 15 million Americans. I don't think that is insulting your intelligence.

No I am not

This thread is about Sweden, you numbnuts!

Look here, I have a missing cat and I am no way in a good mood. Start posting on-topic or GTFO.

Christianity like islam has to hate on LBGT people.

There are hateful "Christians" just like there are hateful leftists. Don't paint so broadly. There are many, many Christians like me (and probably Muslims too) that don't have any issues with gay, transgender people. Please don't smear me too.

Such people don't do shit to you but you have to threaten to kill. What happen if non-religious and lbgt people stopped respecting your rights and started to want you to get the fuck out?
Get the fuck out of where? The country they themselves built? Look, there's a reason turd world shitholes are shitholes: the people. We don't want those "people" here turning the lands we worked hard to make great into shitholes like their own homelands. Are we asking for too much?

Those turd world scumbags need to go extinct already. It will be better for all.

Innocent people? You mean turd world pieces of shit? Hopefully all of them.

Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities which house or are slated to house immigrants.
Civil War Erupts In Sweden as Irate Swedes Burn Nine Muslim Refugee Centers to the Ground - cvikas.com

Because people are getting sick of their leaders giving up the land to illegal fks running around raping women and children in off the chart numbers. ( all over the world)

These BORDERS ALL OVER THE WORLD NEED SHUT THE FK DOWN AND TAKE THOSE SANCTUARY CITIES AND SHOVE THEM where the sun doesn't shine.........

Cap lock says it all.

Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities which house or are slated to house immigrants.
Civil War Erupts In Sweden as Irate Swedes Burn Nine Muslim Refugee Centers to the Ground - cvikas.com
Because people are getting sick of their leaders giving up the land to illegal fks running around raping women and children in off the chart numbers. ( all over the world)
These BORDERS ALL OVER THE WORLD NEED SHUT THE FK DOWN AND TAKE THOSE SANCTUARY CITIES AND SHOVE THEM where the sun doesn't shine.........
What a piece of bullshit. There's no civil war in Sweden, most Swedes are supportive of helping migrants and the picture included in the story isn't of the burning of a refugee center, but a fire at a recycling center in 2013!

Smoke rises as Swedish fire fighters battle to quell the flames of a major blaze at a recycling station in Malmo, southern Sweden late night on June 27, 2013 Pictures | Getty Images

I won't disrespect yours my friend. As an society all Americans must accept each other and work together.

Nope. In some cases I must by law tolerate a certain amount of wackiness, but I am obligated to accept nothing.

GOOD NEWS! Burn out all those religious savages and deport them to the shit hole so they can practice it!!!!

You do realize that if those immigrants you support so much, have their way, they'll be stoning you personally to death...? Right?

Why do you write such trash. There are a lot of immigrants here in my neighborhood on the outskirts of Washington, DC; Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, from places all over the world like Pakistan, Korea, Ethiopia, Somalia. They live peaceful lives and are good neighbors. My own ancestors came here from Ireland, Russia, and Poland. My grandparents built a home (1929) in a community on Long Island where they could get along without being fluent in English. What is your complaint?

What a piece of bullshit. There's no civil war in Sweden, most Swedes are supportive of helping migrants and the picture included in the story isn't of the burning of a refugee center, but a fire at a recycling center in 2013!

Smoke rises as Swedish fire fighters battle to quell the flames of a major blaze at a recycling station in Malmo, southern Sweden late night on June 27, 2013 Pictures | Getty Images

This is what i've found>
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sweden-refugee-center-arson/
~S~

What is your complaint?

fear,_inc.__large.jpg

~S~

Thank you. As an American of Irish/Russian/Polish descent, I am totally trashed to find anyone out to get anyone. This has got to stop. I know that people from the African continent did not arrive here of their free will, but we are all here together now. Nobody owns the American identity.

You my weak-minded friend have been suckered in by the rwnj fake news machine yet again. The worst thing to happen in Sweden this week is a bumper crop of particularly agressive mosquitoes.

Sweden villagers trapped by invasion of aggressive mosquitos

GOOD NEWS! Burn out all those religious savages and deport them to the shit hole so they can practice it!!!!

First you demand war, then you screw up the country, then you get annoyed when people run away from that country.

Thank you. As an American of Irish/Russian/Polish descent, I am totally trashed to find anyone out to get anyone. This has got to stop. I know that people from the African continent did not arrive here of their free will, but we are all here together now. Nobody owns the American identity.

Americans do.

My family has been here since before the Revolutionary War. That's about 9 generations. Though my heritage is primarily Irish and Scottish, I have nothing to do with either country, politically or culturally.

This is the American nation, possessed by those who are native as myself, and those who choose to join us as Americans.

All others are guests. We have no obligation to permit them to squat and devour our resources.

Islam is an offshoot of christianity. Do you understand this? Allah the Arabic name for god.

And by hating on LBGT people you're proving you're the same.

Actually Islam rejected Christianity as being polytheism and so Muhammad wrote his own book to support his views and justify his rape, murders and life of crime. I don't hate LBGT people, I am just sad we don't treat them for their illness.

This is what i've found>
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sweden-refugee-center-arson/
~S~
So did I, but didn't post it without further research because the only thing the OP would do is bash snopes and not take responsibility for the obvious lies he posted.

Forum List

Back