Civil war erupts in Sweden as irate swedes burn nine muslim refugee centers to the ground

Islam is an offshoot of christianity. Do you understand this? Allah the Arabic name for god.

And by hating on LBGT people you're proving you're the same.
------------------------------------ hating is Fine and legal , the only problem is the violence and i am speaking only about violence on native born Swede gays and other deviants . Imported people imported by government against the will of Swedes deserve what they get Jessica . ---------------- and i thought that this thread started as an article on muslim centers Jessica .

How many innocent people must die before you stop being a fucking nazi and start respecting human rights. I say the same about the goddamn Muslims too to be fair.

Your "human rights" end where mine begin. You'd do well to keep that in mind.

Seriously? You just Godwined the thread at post 15 and I'm out of beer? :uhoh3:

I won't disrespect yours my friend. As an society all Americans must accept each other and work together. That is what I wish. Can it be done?

Will you not insult my intelligence? TIA.

Are you The Grey Goose?

How am I being disrespectful? I just ask for human rights for 15 million Americans. I don't think that is insulting your intelligence.

No I am not

This thread is about Sweden, you numbnuts!

Look here, I have a missing cat and I am no way in a good mood. Start posting on-topic or GTFO.

And they wonder why they look like idiots, or is that sound like idiots some just never see themselves in the mirror.

Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities which house or are slated to house immigrants.
Civil War Erupts In Sweden as Irate Swedes Burn Nine Muslim Refugee Centers to the Ground - cvikas.com

Because people are getting sick of their leaders giving up the land to illegal fks running around raping women and children in off the chart numbers. ( all over the world)

These BORDERS ALL OVER THE WORLD NEED SHUT THE FK DOWN AND TAKE THOSE SANCTUARY CITIES AND SHOVE THEM where the sun doesn't shine.........
You my weak-minded friend have been suckered in by the rwnj fake news machine yet again. The worst thing to happen in Sweden this week is a bumper crop of particularly agressive mosquitoes.

Sweden villagers trapped by invasion of aggressive mosquitos

Nope there is a whole world of gov. function most in your mindeset refuse to believe exist because you do not take the time to read those sources , and figure out that most history was given to you as a lie and or parts left out.

Then you have the history of those who DICTATE world policy and is done in such a way it keeps those who are of weak minds thinking it's all a conspiracy .

In the real world it's all in plain view and that is one of the FBI's most known fact if you want to hide something hide it in plain view.

Weak minds. vote for losers Obama, Clinton , even Bush to a degree. the Nation began to tank the most beginning rightt after 911 happened.

That is when the Gov. took advantage of stripping our Country of our rights, freedoms, and liberty........

WEAK MINDS ARE CLUESS ABOUT THE NWO/ONE WORLD ORDER.........Multiple Presidents have used the term yet weak minds refuse to believe it exist.

Weak minds refuse to understand what it is , same as Saul Alinsky, Bill Ayres, agenda 21 and 2030

Weak minds have no clue we are under the UN control ............and we have been.........

Big banks to big to fail. you can't connect the dots.......

What is your complaint?

fear,_inc.__large.jpg

~S~

And then there is reality

Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities which house or are slated to house immigrants.
Civil War Erupts In Sweden as Irate Swedes Burn Nine Muslim Refugee Centers to the Ground - cvikas.com

Because people are getting sick of their leaders giving up the land to illegal fks running around raping women and children in off the chart numbers. ( all over the world)

These BORDERS ALL OVER THE WORLD NEED SHUT THE FK DOWN AND TAKE THOSE SANCTUARY CITIES AND SHOVE THEM where the sun doesn't shine.........
You my weak-minded friend have been suckered in by the rwnj fake news machine yet again. The worst thing to happen in Sweden this week is a bumper crop of particularly agressive mosquitoes.

Nope there is a whole world of gov. function most in your mindeset refuse to believe exist because you do not take the time to read those sources , and figure out that most history was given to you as a lie and or parts left out.

Then you have the history of those who DICTATE world policy and is done in such a way it keeps those who are of weak minds thinking it's all a conspiracy .

In the real world it's all in plain view and that is one of the FBI's most known fact if you want to hide something hide it in plain view.

Weak minds. vote for losers Obama, Clinton , even Bush to a degree. the Nation began to tank the most beginning rightt after 911 happened.

That is when the Gov. took advantage of stripping our Country of our rights, freedoms, and liberty........

WEAK MINDS ARE CLUESS ABOUT THE NWO/ONE WORLD ORDER.........Multiple Presidents have used the term yet weak minds refuse to believe it exist.

Weak minds refuse to understand what it is , same as Saul Alinsky, Bill Ayres, agenda 21 and 2030

Weak minds have no clue we are under the UN control ............and we have been.........

You need to look up "conspiracy theory". You might find it enlightening.

Then again you might not.

GOOD NEWS! Burn out all those religious savages and deport them to the shit hole so they can practice it!!!!

You do realize that if those immigrants you support so much, have their way, they'll be stoning you personally to death...? Right?

Why do you write such trash. There are a lot of immigrants here in my neighborhood on the outskirts of Washington, DC; Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, from places all over the world like Pakistan, Korea, Ethiopia, Somalia. They live peaceful lives and are good neighbors. My own ancestors came here from Ireland, Russia, and Poland. My grandparents built a home (1929) in a community on Long Island where they could get along without being fluent in English. What is your complaint?
How many innocent people must die before you stop being a fucking nazi and start respecting human rights. I say the same about the goddamn Muslims too to be fair.

Your "human rights" end where mine begin. You'd do well to keep that in mind.

Seriously? You just Godwined the thread at post 15 and I'm out of beer? :uhoh3:

I won't disrespect yours my friend. As an society all Americans must accept each other and work together. That is what I wish. Can it be done?

Will you not insult my intelligence? TIA.

Are you The Grey Goose?

How am I being disrespectful? I just ask for human rights for 15 million Americans. I don't think that is insulting your intelligence.

No I am not

What human right are they being denied?

GOOD NEWS! Burn out all those religious savages and deport them to the shit hole so they can practice it!!!!

You do realize that if those immigrants you support so much, have their way, they'll be stoning you personally to death...? Right?

Why do you write such trash. There are a lot of immigrants here in my neighborhood on the outskirts of Washington, DC; Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, from places all over the world like Pakistan, Korea, Ethiopia, Somalia. They live peaceful lives and are good neighbors. My own ancestors came here from Ireland, Russia, and Poland. My grandparents built a home (1929) in a community on Long Island where they could get along without being fluent in English. What is your complaint?

For a moment, I want you to pretend for a second, that you didn't just read all of the other posts by people who are trying to make you angry.
I want you to just as best you can, put yourself in my shoes. I know that's a difficult thing to do, because we are extremely different people... I get that.

This is an honest request to you, that even if you don't accept what I'm saying, you might be able to understand why I'm saying it. Please? Just hear me out.

I want you to pretend for a moment you are working at a small company in Columbus, Ohio, that still exists to this day. Your job is to repair used cell phones. You find yourself sitting at quad-benches. Two sets of two benches, facing each other.

The guy directly across from you is a Muslim from Somalia. The guy sitting diagonal from you, is a Muslim from Egypt. The guy sitting next to you, is a Muslim from Chicago, the son of immigrants from somewhere you are not told. You are one of only 2.... non-Muslims in the entire building, including the owner, and executives.

You have been working and talking with these people for months. You consider them friendly. Friends might be a bit far, but friendly is accurate enough.

One day, the guys around you are chatting, and you are just minding your own business. No headphones are allowed, so you pretty much have to listen to the chatter whether you like it or not.

The immigrant Muslims start start to question the Muslim from Chicago, about his faith. He grew up in America, even if he was a practicing Muslims his entire life. They didn't believe his commitment.

They asked a series of questions until finally the Somali ask, what will you do if the Imam calls for you to fight against America? The Chicago man responds, do you mean Jihad? The Egyptian said, yes, Jihad. Will you fight against your fellow Americans? The Chicago man responded, yes, if the Imam calls to kill the non-muslims, he will fight with the Muslims against the Americans.

At this point, you look at him. There is dead silence. Everyone behind, and everyone behind those on the opposite side... stop talking. They all look down at their desks and start working again.

You sit there for about an hour.... at break time, everyone gets up accept the Somali in front of you. He looks up, and says. "Sorry. We normally talk about things like that in Arabic".

Notice.... he didn't say sorry we were just talking about being willing to slaughter you for not being Muslim, if an Imam calls for it.... no no, he was sorry that the Chicago man wasn't fluent in Arabic, and so they had to speak in English so that you understood what they were saying.

This event happened to me, almost verbatim.

Literally, they were discussing their willingness to murder me, while I was sitting there with them.

Now you can make of that, whatever you want. But since that time I have been convinced that a great number of these people, may treat you friendly to their face, and maybe they will smile and be nice... but what they really stand for is Sharia law. They are trying to do it in England already.

And if you don't believe that, then just look at Iran, or Gaza, or Egypt. When the people vote, they vote for these types of people, that would love to take all the LBGTs and stone them to death. Take all the infidels, and have them burned.

You might still disagree, but I hope you at least understand why I said, what I said. It wasn't without cause or reason.

and not quite as interesting as your personal experience but this link is still interesting . --- --- i have posted it before , you may have already seen it AndyLUS .

The Swedes aren't going to have an actual Civil War until someone ships them large numbers of armament.

The Swedes aren't going to have an actual Civil War until someone ships them large numbers of armament.

Maybe the guns are there already and or the fires will do for now LOL.

why a Civil War ?? If there is a War in Sweden it seems to me that its only to undo what their government has purposely done to Sweden and Swedes .

Maybe the guns are there already and or the fires will do for now LOL.
------------------------------ Swedes better get a move on , Swedes are being replaced .

NOW WHY DO YOU THINK THE CIA COINED THAT TERM..

First off that is exactly what I mean by " YOU don't even know what you know, and you are not Abel to connect the dots esp. from history past.

FYI THE CIA COINED THE TERM " CONSPIRACY THEORY" INTENTIONALLY TO KEEP THE PUBLIC DUMBED DOWN..

2nd, never think you got me on something because historically there is proof to prove you all wrong, it's just sheep aren't Abel to decipher that yet .

The CIA there's you first hint as to WHY you should not TRUST MSM, TRUST THE CIAS ( shadow gov). ...... DO YOUR RESEARCH FOOL..

upload_2018-5-28_18-50-55.png

CIA-conspiracy.jpg

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

The dispatch states:

2. This trend of opinion is a matter of concern to the U.S. government, including our organization.

The aim of this dispatch is to provide material countering and discrediting the claims of the conspiracy theorists, so as to inhibit the circulation of such claims in other countries. Background information is supplied in a classified section and in a number of unclassified attachments.

3. Action. We do not recommend that discussion of the [conspiracy] question be initiated where it is not already taking place. Where discussion is active addresses are requested:

a. To discuss the publicity problem with and friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors) , pointing out that the [official investigation of the relevant event] made as thorough an investigation as humanly possible, that the charges of the critics are without serious foundation, and that further speculative discussion only plays into the hands of the opposition. Point out also that parts of the conspiracy talk appear to be deliberately generated by … propagandists. Urge them to use their influence to discourage unfounded and irresponsible speculation.

b. To employ propaganda assets to and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose. The unclassified attachments to this guidance should provide useful background material for passing to assets. Our ploy should point out, as applicable, that the critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before the evidence was in, (II) politically interested, (III) financially interested, (IV) hasty and inaccurate in their research, or (V) infatuated with their own theories.

4. In private to media discussions not directed at any particular writer, or in attacking publications which

and by the way you can go to the CIA site and find the same information doofus.

upload_2018-5-28_18-56-7.png

just for historical information.

America – and Western Civilization As a Whole – Was Founded On a Conspiracy Theory | Washington's Blog

NOW WHY DO YOU THINK THE CIA COINED THAT TERM..

First off that is exactly what I mean by " YOU don't even know what you know, and you are not Abel to connect the dots esp. from history past.

FYI THE CIA COINED THE TERM " CONSPIRACY THEORY" INTENTIONALLY TO KEEP THE PUBLIC DUMBED DOWN..

2nd, never think you got me on something because historically there is proof to prove you all wrong, it's just sheep aren't Abel to decipher that yet .

The CIA there's you first hint as to WHY you should not TRUST MSM, TRUST THE CIAS ( shadow gov). ...... DO YOUR RESEARCH FOOL..

View attachment 195705

CIA-conspiracy.jpg

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

The dispatch states:

2. This trend of opinion is a matter of concern to the U.S. government, including our organization.

The aim of this dispatch is to provide material countering and discrediting the claims of the conspiracy theorists, so as to inhibit the circulation of such claims in other countries. Background information is supplied in a classified section and in a number of unclassified attachments.

3. Action. We do not recommend that discussion of the [conspiracy] question be initiated where it is not already taking place. Where discussion is active addresses are requested:

a. To discuss the publicity problem with and friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors) , pointing out that the [official investigation of the relevant event] made as thorough an investigation as humanly possible, that the charges of the critics are without serious foundation, and that further speculative discussion only plays into the hands of the opposition. Point out also that parts of the conspiracy talk appear to be deliberately generated by … propagandists. Urge them to use their influence to discourage unfounded and irresponsible speculation.

b. To employ propaganda assets to and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose. The unclassified attachments to this guidance should provide useful background material for passing to assets. Our ploy should point out, as applicable, that the critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before the evidence was in, (II) politically interested, (III) financially interested, (IV) hasty and inaccurate in their research, or (V) infatuated with their own theories.

4. In private to media discussions not directed at any particular writer, or in attacking publications which

and by the way you can go to the CIA site and find the same information doofus.

View attachment 195707

just for historical information.

America – and Western Civilization As a Whole – Was Founded On a Conspiracy Theory | Washington's Blog
Dude, I hate to burst your bubble but it is a conspiracy theory that the CIA coined the term conspiracy theory.

What a piece of bullshit. There's no civil war in Sweden, most Swedes are supportive of helping migrants and the picture included in the story isn't of the burning of a refugee center, but a fire at a recycling center in 2013!

Smoke rises as Swedish fire fighters battle to quell the flames of a major blaze at a recycling station in Malmo, southern Sweden late night on June 27, 2013 Pictures | Getty Images

No your just a stupid ass living in a fantasy world you should know better than to tel me info is full of shit jack ass because I can all you and slam article after article back in your stupid fk face proving you ARE A DUMBASS WHO HASN'T A CLUE.

Forum List

Back