Civil War Hero Awarded the Medal of Honor at Last

There were already slaves, moron. Furthermore, the North also had slaves. Lincoln did not invade the Confederacy to free the slaves. He said so himself. He was even willing to enshrine slavery into the Constitution if that meant the federal government could impose its will on the Confederacy.

Everything you "know" about the Civil War is commie propaganda.

A house divided against itself cannot stand. A nation cannot exist half slave and half free....A Lincoln

Propaganda for servile suckers like you.
Lincoln built a nation of the people, by the people and for the people

The confederacy was built to ensure that four million people remained enslaved

Actually, Lincoln did the exact opposite. The Confederacy was fighting for self-determination. Lincoln was fighting to turn us into a empire of subjects. The Gettysburg address is the biggest load of manure ever foisted on the vast mass of gullible Americans.
Self determination to own other human beings

As I've told you 100 times already, Lincoln wasn't fighting to end slavery, so all that blather about self-determination was a load of horse shit. The Gettysburg Address was just a colossal con, and you fell for it.

Last edited:
Not at all, PattyCake, you little corksmoker, my Great-grandfather fought in it from Fort Donaldson, Shiloh, all the way the New Orleans in the 11th Illinois. The south started the war, and deserved every bit they got.

sadly, the poor whites had o fight while the landed gentry just sat back and took it easy. Sad, sad, SAD!!!

Twenty Negro Law - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
This particular portion of that statute specifically exempted from military service one white male for every twenty slaves on a Southern plantation, or for two or more plantations within five miles of each other that collectively had twenty or more slaves.

Not at all, PattyCake, you little corksmoker, my Great-grandfather fought in it from Fort Donaldson, Shiloh, all the way the New Orleans in the 11th Illinois. The south started the war, and deserved every bit they got.

Lincoln started the war. I've proved that 100 times over.
Your great grandfather was probably a baby killing black slave raping carpet bagger as well.

The claim that hundreds of thousands of people deserved to be killed because they didn't want to be subjects in Lincoln's empire is too despicable for human comprehension.

sadly, the poor whites had o fight while the landed gentry just sat back and took it easy. Sad, sad, SAD!!!

Twenty Negro Law - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
This particular portion of that statute specifically exempted from military service one white male for every twenty slaves on a Southern plantation, or for two or more plantations within five miles of each other that collectively had twenty or more slaves.

Most of the officers in the Confederate army were from the "landed gentry," including General Lee.

haven't seen one of PattyCake's posts in a looong time. Can't says that I miss seein his flame posts either ;)

Well the south got their asses kicked so thats pretty much the end of it.
They got a serious "thumpin'", that's for sure.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

And they got off easy at that,then the southern cracker vermin turned around after the war of of southern asswhipping an instituted jim crow. President Lincoln should have let the generals finish them off one and for all

Then why are we still discussing it, eh, asslips?
Because its fun to make fun of you losers. You guys got your asses kicked something terrible and you honestly dont want anymore ass kicking despite your tough talk.
The South lost. But here you are, 150 years on and though no longer enslaved, a permanent underclass; the very dregs of society.

Because its fun to make fun of you losers. You guys got your asses kicked something terrible and you honestly dont want anymore ass kicking despite your tough talk.
The South lost. But here you are, 150 years on and though no longer enslaved, a permanent underclass; the very dregs of society.
Jim Crow and the Industrial Prison complex took slaverys place. Still I make more money than you could ever dream of. And the south still got their asses beat like drums.

Jim Crow and the Industrial Prison complex took slaverys place. Still I make more money than you could ever dream of. And the south still got their asses beat like drums.
You've told us many times how successful you are. Please regale us further with something more credible like your great sub-Saharan African civilizations.:biggrin:

You guys? I was born in Boston, asslips. So when did I get an ass kicking? The only ones spewing the tough talk in here is you and the rest of the Lincoln cult. You are gloating about killing hundreds of thousands of people.

What a bunch of A-holes.

You've told us many times how successful you are. Please regale us further with something more credible like your great sub-Saharan African civilizations.:biggrin:

Everyone on the internet is a millionaire and a bad ass. The reality is he's probably living in his mom's basement and he couldn't whip my sister.

13 th amendment

Not fully ratified until the end of 1865 and Lincoln didn't have SHIT to do with it. The POTUS has no legal role in Constitutional Amendments.

My statement stands. Lincoln did not free a single Northern slave.

The 13th amendment couldn't have gone through without Lincoln. It was Lincolns political maneuvering that got it approved

Before Lincoln....4 million slaves
After Lincoln.....0 slaves

Horseshit. You've been suckered by Spielberg propaganda. That portrayal of Lincoln is total bull. Lincoln didn't do a thing to get the 13th Amendment passed. Lincoln wanted to send all the slaves back to Africa.
Another lie
It was an alternative that was too impractical to be considered

What was "impracticable" about it? Slavery was already the law of the land.

You're just blowing hot air out your ass.
Shipping people off to a land they have never lived in is not workable. They were born HERE

You guys? I was born in Boston, asslips. So when did I get an ass kicking? The only ones spewing the tough talk in here is you and the rest of the Lincoln cult. You are gloating about killing hundreds of thousands of people.

What a bunch of A-holes.
Yankees kicked your ass every year

Not fully ratified until the end of 1865 and Lincoln didn't have SHIT to do with it. The POTUS has no legal role in Constitutional Amendments.

The 13th amendment couldn't have gone through without Lincoln. It was Lincolns political maneuvering that got it approved

Horseshit. You've been suckered by Spielberg propaganda. That portrayal of Lincoln is total bull. Lincoln didn't do a thing to get the 13th Amendment passed. Lincoln wanted to send all the slaves back to Africa.
Another lie

Shipping people off to a land they have never lived in is not workable. They were born HERE
If you're referring to Lincoln's plan to ship all the freed slaves back to Africa, it doesn't matter whether it was workable. That was Lincoln's plan. He certainly had no intentions of allowing a bunch of Negroes to run around free in the United States. Turning him into some kind of hero is hardly justified. He was a white supremacist.

A house divided against itself cannot stand. A nation cannot exist half slave and half free....A Lincoln

Propaganda for servile suckers like you.
Lincoln built a nation of the people, by the people and for the people

The confederacy was built to ensure that four million people remained enslaved

First of all, Lincoln didn't build that.

Second of all, are you aware that Lincoln did not free one single slave in the North, not one.

13 th amendment

Why do people like you who obviously don't know any history even bother posting on a thread like this?

Another lie

If you're referring to Lincoln's plan to ship all the freed slaves back to Africa, it doesn't matter whether it was workable. That was Lincoln's plan. He certainly had no intentions of allowing a bunch of Negroes to run around free in the United States. Turning him into some kind of hero is hardly justified. He was a white supremacist.
It was an idea that was floated at the time that proved to be impractical. It was never anyone's plan

Forum List

Back