🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil war?

Sure it does. Silence implies consent.
Especially on the huge issues that involve murder and mayhem. Yes it does when our so called official's are supposed to be providing for the general welfare of the citizenry, and this means them telling the dam truth no matter how uncomfortable it makes them in their political seat's.

Begging the Question

The "fellow Americans" patriots kill will be the elite.
Hopefully nothing like that ever has to occur here in America, but if things keep falling more and more into chaos and mayhem, then who knows where it all goes from there. All the government has to do is get back to working for the citizenry in the correct manor, and stop using it's power to give privilege to some groups while tearing other group's apart over wrong headed agenda's.

I'm optimistic, but I could be wrong.
Not for war, but it could come about by what I've been seeing taking place in this COUNTRY now. It seems that the group's are doubling down instead of coming together for peace, but due to some agenda's being so radical these days, it is very unlikely that peace will hold forever.

The government could promote peace and tranquility, but instead it takes side's, plays politics, and then goes against the grain instead of finding the good spot to operate from or within. Who knows where all this crap is heading anymore?

I don't.....

The people aren't asking for much, but they are scoffed at and ridiculed anymore.

I used to laugh at people who said that the US was on the verge of Civil war, but after watching Left wing radicals try to assassinate conservative Supreme Court justices after being egged on by the Democrat party, and then the same party not coming out immediatly to condemn the incident, and then going so far as not support measures to protect those in the Supreme Court after the assassination attempt, and also supporting protests at the homes of these threatened justices, which is against the law, but not enforced by Merrick Garland and his partisan Brown shirts, I have to say, the US may be on the verge

James Buchannon is often referred to as the worst President in US history because he mismanaged the political strife of slavery during his day. And in like manner, Biden is mismanaging the political strife of the abortion issue during his day. In fact, he was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and did not say a word about the attempted murder of US officials on the Supreme Court

The message? I don't care. Not my problem. I actually approve.

We are at war.

At least James Buchannon could form complete sentences and walk without shuffling around like an Alzhiemeres patient.

At least he did not oversee an economy in decline and a border that is about to be breached by the largest illegal caravan in US history, and yes, I said ILLEGAL!! What they are doing is still illegal on the books, but then, democrats do as they please and expect the rest of us to abide by laws only they approve of.
No, of course we're not in a civil war.

Then again, people in 1820 weren't in a civil war during the Missouri Compromise, or in 1833 during the Nullification Crisis, or in 1850 with the passage of the Fugitive Slave Act and Taylor telling potential rebels that he would see them hung with no compunction, or in 1860, while they were debating the Crittenden Compromise and right up until the day before Lincoln's election. Those people weren't in a civil war, either.

So it's possible, but not predestined. We don't *have* to start killing each other.

No, of course we're not in a civil war.

Then again, people in 1820 weren't in a civil war during the Missouri Compromise, or in 1833 during the Nullification Crisis, or in 1850 with the passage of the Fugitive Slave Act and Taylor telling potential rebels that he would see them hung with no compunction, or in 1860, while they were debating the Crittenden Compromise and right up until the day before Lincoln's election. Those people weren't in a civil war, either.

So it's possible, but not predestined. We don't *have* to start killing each other.
Or in the Bonus Army fiasco of the 1930s

I used to laugh at people who said that the US was on the verge of Civil war, but after watching Left wing radicals try to assassinate conservative Supreme Court justices after being egged on by the Democrat party, and then the same party not coming out immediatly to condemn the incident, and then going so far as not support measures to protect those in the Supreme Court after the assassination attempt, and also supporting protests at the homes of these threatened justices, which is against the law, but not enforced by Merrick Garland and his partisan Brown shirts, I have to say, the US may be on the verge

James Buchannon is often referred to as the worst President in US history because he mismanaged the political strife of slavery during his day. And in like manner, Biden is mismanaging the political strife of the abortion issue during his day. In fact, he was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and did not say a word about the attempted murder of US officials on the Supreme Court

The message? I don't care. Not my problem. I actually approve.

We are at war.

At least James Buchannon could form complete sentences and walk without shuffling around like an Alzhiemeres patient.

At least he did not oversee an economy in decline and a border that is about to be breached by the largest illegal caravan in US history, and yes, I said ILLEGAL!! What they are doing is still illegal on the books, but then, democrats do as they please and expect the rest of us to abide by laws only they approve of.
This civil war talk is just a lot of tough talk from pussies. A bunch of wannabe terrorists little different from the guy who wanted to kill Kavanaugh.

Last edited:
We have an elected Congressturd who approved of the assassination of Nancy Pelosi.

I've never once heard any of the Trumptards condemn her for that.

I've never heard a Trumptard condemn the insurrectionists who aimed to hang Mike Pence or kill Nancy Pelosi.

Fucking schizo hypocrites.

This civil war talk is just a lot of tough talk from pussies. A bunch of wannabe terrorists little different than the guy who wanted to kill Kavanaugh.
They seemed tough enough during CHAZ/ Chop and Kenosha & Baltimore & Dallas & San Jose & NYC & Oakland & Los Angeles & Austin ...

Never seen you condemn the Hollywood Ghouls saying they wanted to kill Trump.

Huh?
Actually, I have condemned anyone wanting to kill Trump. Why give the tard herd the martyr they want?

I'd prefer he choke to death on a KFC drumstick.

Forum List

Back