🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil war?

No, we shouldn’t. You’re just being dramatic.
How are you liking protesters harassing the Justices. Barrett.......husband and 7 children and they are protesting outside her home.

Kav........guy was coming with a gun............Schumer threatening them..........

No words from you.......Even though by law their homes are supposed to off limits...........You only care about the law when it's your narrative.

How are you liking protesters harassing the Justices. Barrett.......husband and 7 children and they are protesting outside her home.

Kav........guy was coming with a gun............Schumer threatening them..........

No words from you.......Even though by law their homes are supposed to off limits...........You only care about the law when it's your narrative.
Easy. I don’t support them. Doesn’t mean we should be in a civil war.

You’re just overly dramatic.

Easy. I don’t support them. Doesn’t mean we should be in a civil war.

You’re just overly dramatic.
LOL

Why aren't you yelling your disapproval at Biden then...........hmmm........Garland...........hmmm.

They pledged an oath and are now in violation of that oath...........As we speak here they are threatening the Justices and their kids........These are threats to try and get them to change their opinion...........threatening their kids............They should be wearing fucking leg irons by now.

LOL

Why aren't you yelling your disapproval at Biden then...........hmmm........Garland...........hmmm.

They pledged an oath and are now in violation of that oath...........As we speak here they are threatening the Justices and their kids........These are threats to try and get them to change their opinion...........threatening their kids............They should be wearing fucking leg irons by now.
What did Biden do?

This so called opposed parties is a deception. They don’t oppose each other on the big issues. They support each other.

War - same
Funding the war machine - same
Opposing HC for all - same
Supporting an unfair tax system - same
Supporting police brutality and militarization - same
Supporting corporatism - same
Supporting an unfair justice system- same

I could go on, but you get it
Ok, then let's place it into the cultural realm or into that category if we must, so now you get it right ? Yes in politics we have wolves in sheep's clothing operating as friend and foe, but just like you the American people are on to the game's being played.

Last edited:
How many people were searched for weapons on Jan 6th?

Don't know. How many cities did you progressives burn?

How many billions in damage did you cause?

How many people did you progressives murder?

DURRRRRR

What did Biden do?
Silence is implication enough wouldn't you say ? If you are against something, then you will voice your opinion in opposition, and if you are the president you will order law enforcement to do it's dam job. Dereliction of duties comes to mind, and that call's for impeachment big time of every official involved.

And then in many cases the law is being twisted into a pretzel for that narrative.

Cable show “ Paranormal Caught on Camera “
Had better ratings than the 1/6 Hearings last night
People know that it's liz Cheney's witch hunt because her ace was shunned or kicked out by the republican's and Trump along with million's of citizen's in America, but what's crazy is how these people are allowed to just spend million's of taxpayer's money on these witch hunts without any watch dog group's or government panel's challenging this sort of bull crap ?? Unbelievable..

We are occupied by a political party who is out to illegally intimidate and murder their political rivals and not a word of condemnation about it.

We have a "president" on Jimmy Kimmel last night just cracking Trump jokes and said nothing about it.

What do you call it?

pearls-2021.gif

I used to laugh at people who said that the US was on the verge of Civil war, but after watching Left wing radicals try to assassinate conservative Supreme Court justices after being egged on by the Democrat party, and then the same party not coming out immediatly to condemn the incident, and then going so far as not support measures to protect those in the Supreme Court after the assassination attempt, and also supporting protests at the homes of these threatened justices, which is against the law, but not enforced by Merrick Garland and his partisan Brown shirts, I have to say, the US may be on the verge

James Buchannon is often referred to as the worst President in US history because he mismanaged the political strife of slavery during his day. And in like manner, Biden is mismanaging the political strife of the abortion issue during his day. In fact, he was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and did not say a word about the attempted murder of US officials on the Supreme Court

The message? I don't care. Not my problem. I actually approve.

We are at war.

At least James Buchannon could form complete sentences and walk without shuffling around like an Alzhiemeres patient.

At least he did not oversee an economy in decline and a border that is about to be breached by the largest illegal caravan in US history, and yes, I said ILLEGAL!! What they are doing is still illegal on the books, but then, democrats do as they please and expect the rest of us to abide by laws only they approve of.
A cultural war, not a civil war.

A cultural war, not a civil war.
A political war is what we are having or experiencing now, and right now the crats are attempting to assassinate general Trump in the hopes of cutting the head off of the good dragon who converted to save the nation from the evil in which he couldn't go along with like so many had since fell to the dark side around him....

Even hollyweird couldn't contain Trump, and therefore it wasn't successful at destroying his fighting spirit like we've seen so many so called celebrities in the recent years who have been robbed of their character's and spirit's.

Selling one's soul is a tragic thing, and many got out when they saw what was going to be expected of them, but many did not.

Forum List

Back