Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

Really? And how does that work out to paying less than $415 for a round trip on a private jet and nine days on a fully staffed superyacht with a private chef?

Do tell. This should be fun and informative!
How do you know what he paid or didn't pay?

Yes, which is where someone like Thomas would get the money for that sort of a vacation since it cost twice his annual salary.

If you did not pay for it, it is a gift.
haha where are they getting the $500k? They have no idea how many people were on the flight, or if he even leases the flights....a trip to Indoniasa isn't that expensive.

How do you know what he paid or didn't pay?
I showed you his financial disclosure for 2019.

His salary is $285,000.

He took a $500,000 trip.

Do the math.

Or else explain how he took that trip for less than $415. We are all waiting.

Expedia. :laughing0301:

I showed you his financial disclosure for 2019.

His salary is $285,000.

He took a $500,000 trip.

Do the math.

Or else explain how he took that trip for less than $415. We are all waiting.

Expedia. :laughing0301:
So? Where's the evidence it was a gift?

Where is the evidence he only paid $415

Where is the evidence THIS trip cost $500K?

I am waiting on the evidence

haha where are they getting the $500k? They have no idea how many people were on the flight, or if he even leases the flights....a trip to Indoniasa isn't that expensive.

It is on a private jet and 9 days on a mega yacht. I have you the prices. Even if they split it 50/50 it would be more than 500 grand.

No...it's because he's corrupt.

This is what I call the tards' "I wouldn't put it past 'em!" idiotic argument.

All you idiots are doing in this topic is deflecting and deflecting and demonstrating a willful blindness to Thomas's criminal behavior.
Read the goddamn article, specifically the part that says There are few restrictions on what gifts justices can accept and my posts that state the law should be changed.

And? What does that have to do with anything?
He wasn't taking a donation dummy and his rich friend had nothing pending in the courts..... Thomas and his wife went on a friends boat and flew in his friends plane.... you got nothing here.... again....

It is on a private jet and 9 days on a mega yacht. I have you the prices. Even if they split it 50/50 it would be more than 500 grand.
So if you are appointed a supreme court justice you must stop having fun and hanging out with friends?....

So if you are appointed a supreme court justice you must stop having fun and hanging out with friends?....

Nope, you are allowed to do that, you just have to disclose that you did. This is not new, this is the law.

Do you think that a SC Justice should be above the law?

He wasn't taking a donation dummy and his rich friend had nothing pending in the courts..... Thomas and his wife went on a friends boat and flew in his friends plane.... you got nothing here.... again....

Legally that is considered a gift and has to be disclosed.

Nope, you are allowed to do that, you just have to disclose that you did. This is not new, this is the law.

Do you think that a SC Justice should be above the law?
No you do not.... hey I went to dinner and my buddy paid for it... so you think every judge has to report that?... LMAO that's ridiculous...

If judges had to report everything any friend or family member paid for they wouldn't have time to sit behind the bench.... you libs are way off on this one.... CNN must be rotting brain cells.....

If it is over a set dollar amount then yes, every Federal judge would have to report it.

If you did not pay for it, it is a gift.
Oh so now its the amount of the dinner???? Buuuaaahahahaha how do you know it wasn't a payment for something Thomas paid for... My brother paid for a football game for us once... the next year I paid.... you are dreaming on this one Gator....

Forum List

Back