Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

Billionaires have their hands in a lot of pies, and they know lots of influencial people.

Only Justice Thomas is being held to whatever standard the posters on this thread are trying to hold him to.

If you can show where others have done the same, I'd condemn them also.

But along the same lines. Hillary took millions from the banks for her speeches. Now these were reported, we knew they happened but she refused to divulge what she promised the banks in these speeches.

I condemned her endlessly for that.

Is his family getting a billion dollar investment from the Chinese?

Is his son getting $80 a month salary being on the Board of Directors of a foreign energy company?

Did he go to Moscow and be given $2.5 million dollars in cash by the wife of the Mayor?

Did he steal an election from the American people?

Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

But, but, what about..
Did he deliver a sermon upon the Mount?
Did he part or walk upon any waters?
Did he die on Friday and rise to the heavens today?
Find out who put the pubic hair on his Coke?

Billionaires have their hands in a lot of pies, and they know lots of influencial people.

Only Justice Thomas is being held to whatever standard the posters on this thread are trying to hold him to.

Which is why we have disclosure laws and rules on gifts for elected officials and members of the judiciary, employees of the Fed Govt and the military.

All we are asking is that Thomas follow them and that is a bridge too far for you. Odd hill for you to choose to die on

Which is why we have disclosure laws and rules on gifts for elected officials and members of the judiciary, employees of the Fed Govt and the military.

All we are asking is that Thomas follow them and that is a bridge too far for you. Odd hill for you to choose to die on
Until a few months ago, there was no law saying you had to disclose taking a ride on your friend's boat. That's the fact that you prog morons keep trying to ignore.

I relayed my personal ethics requirements working for the DoD
And YES, I expect the judicial branch to maintain stricter standards of contact than I did

Next time anyone on USMB mentions George Soros just reply back Harlan Crow.

Something interesting I just realized about Republicans. They aren't racist. If they were,

Harlan Crow wouldn't invite Clarence Thomas on expensive trips.
Clarence's wife wouldn't have married him
And Clarence would have minded when he saw Harlan's huge Nazi memorabilia collection

Next time anyone on USMB mentions George Soros just reply back Harlan Crow.

Something interesting I just realized about Republicans. They aren't racist. If they were,

Harlan Crow wouldn't invite Clarence Thomas on expensive trips.
Clarence's wife wouldn't have married him
And Clarence would have minded when he saw Harlan's huge Nazi memorabilia collection

There's no comparison, moron. Soros spends billions of dollars influencing thousands of American politicians and iour goverment. All you have is one guy spending a few thousand on one justge

Until a few months ago, there was no law saying you had to disclose taking a ride on your friend's boat. That's the fact that you prog morons keep trying to ignore.
Don't ever let me hear you cry about George Soros you stupid bitch.

This proves you love corruption at the highest level. You don't want to drain the swamp. Right here is what happens in the swamp. Billionaire nazi lover Harlan Crow puts uncle tom in his pocket with a few expensive trips. What does Harlan care right? He had 2 extra seats on that jet to fly these two fat asses where he was already going.

But what about the briefcase full of money he gave him when they got to their room?

There's no comparison, moron. Soros spends billions of dollars influencing thousands of American politicians and iour goverment. All you have is one guy spending a few thousand on one justge
Are you kidding? This is just one of many many rich people who own the GOP. You're crying about our biggest donor but neglect to admit you have way more. Way more.

Political-Affiliations-Infographic.jpg

Now consider when conservatives passed Citizens United. That allowed for dark money. We already have one billionaire who admitted he donates publicly to Democrats but gives 10x more dark money to Republicans because he doesn't want his customers to know he's a republican.

Wake up idiot.

Actually, Government officials at all levels are held to those standards

Except for the Supreme Court

Are you kidding? This is just one of many many rich people who own the GOP. You're crying about our biggest donor but neglect to admit you have way more. Way more.

Political-Affiliations-Infographic.jpg

Now consider when conservatives passed Citizens United.

There was nothing passed called Citizens United.

Don't ever let me hear you cry about George Soros you stupid bitch.

This proves you love corruption at the highest level. You don't want to drain the swamp. Right here is what happens in the swamp. Billionaire nazi lover Harlan Crow puts uncle tom in his pocket with a few expensive trips. What does Harlan care right? He had 2 extra seats on that jet to fly these two fat asses where he was already going.

But what about the briefcase full of money he gave him when they got to their room?
I simply stated the law. I can't help it if your a big fucking moron who doesn't know that law.

Soros contributed $128,485,971, all of it going to Democrats. Most of that funding went to the the super PAC Democracy II, which supports Democrats and liberal causes, according to CNBC's report.

The next three top donors all donated exclusively to Republicans, including Richard Uihlein, an Illinois-based billionaire and co-founder of shipping giant Uline, who contributed $80,707,168.

Seven of the top 10 individuals were Republican donors. One of the 10, founder and CEO of crypto exchange FTX Sam Bankman-Friend contributed to both parties, while Newsweb Corporation's Fred Eychaner donated to Democrats.

Sam Bankman gives a lot more DARK money to Republicans.

In fact everyone knows the rich give Democrats 25 cents for every dollar they give Republicans.

Soros has been a longtime contributor to the Democratic Party as well as funding liberal causes. In the 2020 election, he was the 20th largest individual donor

During the 2018 midterms, he contributed $20,135,586 to Democrats—making him the 7th largest individual donor of that cycle.

He's just your boogieman. For every 1 Soros there are 10 in the GOP. So go fuck yourself hypocrite. Just look how Crow has Thomas in his pocket. Busted and you still cry about Soros who donates by the book?

If you don't like Soros why did you cons pass Citizens United? It was the right wingers on the Supreme Court who did that. Do you even know what Citizens United is?

Soros contributed $128,485,971, all of it going to Democrats. Most of that funding went to the the super PAC Democracy II, which supports Democrats and liberal causes, according to CNBC's report.

The next three top donors all donated exclusively to Republicans, including Richard Uihlein, an Illinois-based billionaire and co-founder of shipping giant Uline, who contributed $80,707,168.

Seven of the top 10 individuals were Republican donors. One of the 10, founder and CEO of crypto exchange FTX Sam Bankman-Friend contributed to both parties, while Newsweb Corporation's Fred Eychaner donated to Democrats.

Sam Bankman gives a lot more DARK money to Republicans.

In fact everyone knows the rich give Democrats 25 cents for every dollar they give Republicans.

Soros has been a longtime contributor to the Democratic Party as well as funding liberal causes. In the 2020 election, he was the 20th largest individual donor

During the 2018 midterms, he contributed $20,135,586 to Democrats—making him the 7th largest individual donor of that cycle.

He's just your boogieman. For every 1 Soros there are 10 in the GOP. So go fuck yourself hypocrite. Just look how Crow has Thomas in his pocket. Busted and you still cry about Soros who donates by the book?

If you don't like Soros why did you cons pass Citizens United? It was the right wingers on the Supreme Court who did that. Do you even know what Citizens United is?

Nothing called Citizens United was ever passed. I'm not sure you know what it is.

You know what I'm talking about.

Oh, this is a teachable moment. Tell us what CU is.

That is the name used to file a lawsuit to overturn the "Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002".

One of the biggest attacks on the people ever enacted.

I simply stated the law. I can't help it if your a big fucking moron who doesn't know that law.

You did no such thing. This is what you said:

"There's no comparison, moron. Soros spends billions of dollars influencing thousands of American politicians and iour goverment. All you have is one guy spending a few thousand on one justge"

1. Yes there is a comparison. George isn't even the top donor in either party. I just looked that up. A comparison would be the Koch family. Now Harlan Crow is another example.
2. Rich people spend billions of dollars influencing every Republican every day. You care?
3. You stated no law.

Nothing called Citizens United was ever passed. I'm not sure you know what it is.
So what? It was a Supreme Court decision. The REPUBLICANS on the Supreme court legislating from the bench.

I don't even call the conservatives anymore. They are party hacks.

Forum List

Back