'Classy': Women’s March Featured Speaker Who Kidnapped And Tortured A Man

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Girl Power'

"The Women’s March on Washington last week featured as a speaker convicted felon Donna Hylton who, along with several others, kidnapped a man and then tortured him to death."

Hylton’s name
is listed on the Women’s March website alongside prominent liberals like Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards, actress Gloria Steinem, filmmaker Michael Moore and CNN commentator Van Jones.

Hylton, along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom, before eventually killing him. As
noted in a 1995 Psychology Today article, when asked about forcibly sodomizing the victim with a three foot steel pole, one of Hylton’s accomplices replied: “He was a homo anyway.” (Liberal HOMOPHOBE, anyone?!)

Hylton delivered a ransom note to a friend of Vigliarolo’s asking for more than $400,000, even though the victim was already dead by that point. For her participation in the murder, according to Psychology Today, Hylton was sentenced to 25 years in prison."

Way to 'put your 'best foot' forward', snowflakes!

I wonder how many women participating in the march knew they were marching for / supporting THAT?!

(FLASHBACK: Liberals' personal leaked e-mails show they are racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semites ... and their actions, past and present, continue to support it.)

"Hylton, who now works as an activist for criminal justice reform, participated in a panel last April in support of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’s failed presidential campaign."

:wtf: I don't know what I should be shocked at more - this individual - who sodomized, tortured, and murdered a 62yo man working for Criminal Justice Reform or Bernie Sanders having such a person working for him....

Way to go Democrats!

:clap:

Women’s March Featured Speaker Who Kidnapped And Tortured A Man

Last edited:
'Girl Power'

"The Women’s March on Washington last week featured as a speaker convicted felon Donna Hylton who, along with several others, kidnapped a man and then tortured him to death."

Hylton’s name
is listed on the Women’s March website alongside prominent liberals like Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards, actress Gloria Steinem, filmmaker Michael Moore and CNN commentator Van Jones.

Hylton, along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom, before eventually killing him. As
noted in a 1995 Psychology Today article, when asked about forcibly sodomizing the victim with a three foot steel pole, one of Hylton’s accomplices replied: “He was a homo anyway.” (Liberal HOMOPHOBE, anyone?!)

Hylton delivered a ransom note to a friend of Vigliarolo’s asking for more than $400,000, even though the victim was already dead by that point. For her participation in the murder, according to Psychology Today, Hylton was sentenced to 25 years in prison."

Way to 'put your 'best foot' forward', snowflakes!

I wonder how many women participating in the march knew they were marching for / supporting THAT?!

(FLASHBACK: Liberals' personal leaked e-mails show they are racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semites ... and their actions, past and present, continue to support it.)

"Hylton, who now works as an activist for criminal justice reform, participated in a panel last April in support of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’s failed presidential campaign."

:wtf: I don't know what I should be shocked at more - this individual - who sodomized, tortured, and murdered a 62yo man working for Criminal Justice Reform or Bernie Sanders having such a person working for him....

Way to go Democrats!

:clap:

Women’s March Featured Speaker Who Kidnapped And Tortured A Man

They chose her because Charlie Manson was unavailable.

Soros democrats have standards....

I can't believe they didn't ask you guys to choose speakers.
If they had, I wouldn't have chosen a hate-filled, ex-kidnapping/torturing/sodomizing/murdering homophobe to represent 'all' women.

Silly me - I thought that would be common sense. Lesson Learned: Never under-estimate the power of large numbers of stupid liberals....

Can you imagine murdering a (homosexual) man by ramming a pipe into his body? Google the name and she is described as a "humanitarian". Go figure.

Well Liberals displayed her name right alongside other 'prominent' Liberal leaders / women, so you see how much they admire and respect her....

Good grief.

I can't believe they didn't ask you guys to choose speakers.
If they had, I wouldn't have chosen a hate-filled, ex-kidnapping/torturing/sodomizing/murdering homophobe to represent 'all' women.

Silly me - I thought that would be common sense. Lesson Learned: Never under-estimate the power of large numbers of stupid liberals....
Heck if i had anything to do with it, I wouldn't of let them March around in pussy costumes. Lol, I hope one day they will realize just how stupid they looked.

Heck if i had anything to do with it, I wouldn't of let them March around in pussy costumes. Lol, I hope one day they will realize just how stupid they looked.
Yeah, it's hard to take women serious when they are walking around in such costumes and one of their key speakers is an ex-kidnapper / torturer / sodomizer / murderer...

These women are as terrifying to the RW as those TWO black men in front of a Polling Place in 2008.

Yeah, it's hard to take women serious when they are walking around in such costumes and one of their key speakers is an ex-kidnapper / torturer / sodomizer / murderer...
upload_2017-1-27_9-22-33.png

upload_2017-1-27_9-22-49.png

These women are as terrifying to the RW as those TWO black men in front of a Polling Place in 2008.
Thanks for reminding us of another 'classy' moment in DNC / Liberal politics - militant New Black panther members standing at a polling station carrying clubs..... Now who in their right mind would feel uncomfortable about arriving at the polling location and finding THAT by the front door?! I agree - ridiculous. :p

upload_2017-1-27_9-26-10.png

upload_2017-1-27_9-27-24.png

You're actually trying to compare someone dressed up as a vagina to someone dressed up as a 'Founding father' or 'Uncle Sam'? ....ok.

Again, a vagina to someone holding a flag? :p

What's the next March for liberals, dressing up like a hemorrhoid to protest Trump? : p

Thanks for reminding us of another 'classy' moment in DNC / Liberal politics - militant New Black panther members standing at a polling station carrying clubs..... Now who in their right mind would feel uncomfortable about arriving at the polling location and finding THAT by the front door?! I agree - ridiculous. :p
Yes, we already know they terrified you. All two of them.

Forum List

Back