Zone1 Clean Start

I said my piece... I'll bow out now....I still remember your bs as a noob mod.

Have a lovely day

Don't do that again. You're not that special and when I see "funny" I realize I'm dealing with an ass
Sure you do, I can't even remember that far back.

Stop lying, you look ridiculous

Toobfreak, I don't read all the threads or all the posts. Not sure what happened with yours.

What happened was that a year or so ago I had a perfectly fine and legit thread started in Politics about the seeming disparity in Obama, YEARS out of office still traveling around the world like some hot shit meeting with foreign dignitaries as if he still held some official capacity representing the USA, while he flagrantly TRASHED the sitting president (Trump) in doing so moved to the basement for a 'Clean Start Violation' by Will for spelling Obama's name wrong!

It was at that point I stopped taking this place seriously and making any real effort to support or contribute to this place any further realizing that like everything else, it had just been run into the ground like everything else by flagrant progressivism.

What happened was that a year or so ago I had a perfectly fine and legit thread started in Politics about the seeming disparity in Obama, YEARS out of office still traveling around the world like some hot shit meeting with foreign dignitaries as if he still held some official capacity representing the USA, while he flagrantly TRASHED the sitting president (Trump) in doing so moved to the basement for a 'Clean Start Violation' by Will for spelling Obama's name wrong!

It was at that point I stopped taking this place seriously and making any real effort to support or contribute to this place any further realizing that like everything else, it had just been run into the ground like everything else by flagrant progressivism.

"Lib loon" got a thread killed. Just ridiculous

Don't do that again. You're not that special and when I see "funny" I realize I'm dealing with an ass

If I could, and I should be able to I'd put you on ignore, Meister.

That's another issue here. Gather your kin and figure out a way

Those were the days with Gunny, not sure what you remembered other than just trying
to throw a zinger. :rolleyes-41: It was the Wild West during that period of time on this board.
Stop lying? that is funny....keep punching, I have broad shoulders

My guess is you spelled his name wrong as in calling him a name. That is also a no-no in a thread title according to the TOS.

Just stop. It's becoming a method for partisan mods to control content. What a stupid concept
First of all, we already have a badlands and flamezone, we don't need to turn the entire forum into a cesspool.

And? If it seems like the left gets away with posting OP's that are polarizing and baiting more often than the right? I will tell you why I think that is. IMO, old conservatives, given their ideological bent, are just less likely to want to lean on authority, as they tend to ideologically dislike government and all authority getting involved in folks personal business. So they put up with violations and minor infractions. So if a lefty posts a polarizing and baiting thread, meh. It isn't worth bothering the mods.

OTH? Folks on the left will report every violation, indeed, they will even try to provoke violations so they have something to report, they play dirty. And keep the folks on right to task on the strictly follow the rules.

See rule 4.

E7c8-bdWQAIXcvi.jpg:large

That's not how conservatives generally play. They are playing by a different rule book.

They tend to, by the sectors of the economy they come from, play by this rule book;

th

With this in mind, it should be obvious why it seems that conservatives tend to get mod action for stupid posts more often.

:dunno:

Those were the days with Gunny, not sure what you remembered other than just trying
to throw a zinger. :rolleyes-41: It was the Wild West during that period of time on this board.
Stop lying? that is funny....keep punching, I have broad shoulders

No it wasn't and now I'm wondering what you're about. Who the fck is "gunny".

You better go... trust me

No it wasn't and now I'm wondering what you're about. Who the fck is "gunny".

You better go... trust me
Gunny was the adminstrator of the board back in 2009.
How could you not remember him? When he got drunk and started posting
it was kind of comical.
I trust my wife, and I trust myself, I'm sorry, I don't trust you, don't
take that personal.

Gunny was the adminstrator of the board back in 2009.
How could you not remember him? When he got drunk and started posting
it was kind of comical.
I trust my wife, and I trust myself, I'm sorry, I don't trust you, don't
take that personal.

What you did was around 2020.... maybe you were drunk? I don't care if you don't trust me, the feeling is entirely mutual now. You're lost, old man.

Now run along, you're concerning

If I could, and I should be able to I'd put you on ignore, Meister.

I've explored that issue, not that I find mod posts much of a bother, and it isn't possible in Xenforo. Mods are "on duty" all the time, any time they are logged in, so impossible to differentiate official from casual posts.

That said Sass, I consider Meister one of the BEST mods here, and not wholly deserving of your contempt or disrespect even if you may not always agree with everything he or anyone else always says or does. It's just unfortunate that mods are usually the first (or last) place people tend to vent to or blame when frustrated by a situation.

I may not like or agree with everything that goes on here, but believe me, rule wise and mod wise, one can do FAR WORSE elsewhere. But I share your desire to see this place made even better.

I've explored that issue, not that I find mod posts much of a bother, and it isn't possible in Xenforo. Mods are "on duty" all the time, any time they are logged in, so impossible to differentiate official from casual posts.

That said Sass, I consider Meister one of the BEST mods here, and not wholly deserving of your contempt or disrespect even if you may not always agree with everything he or anyone else always says or does. It's just unfortunate that mods are usually the first (or last) place people tend to vent to or blame when frustrated by a situation.

I may not like or agree with everything that goes on here, but believe me, rule wise and mod wise, one can do FAR WORSE elsewhere. But I share your desire to see this place made even better.

He's thin skinned

Dale Carnegie was a putz. I know all of the psychology "techniques", I'm immune to them and it infuriates me when some HR idiot out there tries to use them on me manipulatively instead of honest, frank dialog.
Like Trump?

1663619035158.png

1663619092069.png

Forum List

Back