Zone1 Clean Start

He's thin skinned

Not in my experience, but maybe you would be too if berated all day long with constant attacks! As I recall, that is what made WinterBorn retire quickly as a mod, and I thought he did a pretty good job, better than some of his replacements. Remember, it is his job to enforce the rules and run the place as determined by the admins. But this place DOES give space for people to provide FB and sometimes some of that FB gets included into the official rules!

It may not be a perfect situation but there are few perfect solutions in life; the trick is to take what you can get and make the most with it! But keep in mind that should Meister follow WB and leave modding, the person to replace him might turn out far LESS to your liking, so always be careful of what you wish! :SMILEW~130:

Like Trump?

View attachment 698507
View attachment 698508

This thread is nothing about Trump.
Not in my experience, but maybe you would be too if berated all day long with constant attacks! As I recall, that is what made WinterBorn retire quickly as a mod, and I thought he did a pretty good job, better than some of his replacements. Remember, it is his job to enforce the rules and run the place as determined by the admins. But this places DOES give space for people to provide FB and sometimes some of that FB gets included into the official rules!

It may not be a perfect situation but there are few perfect solutions in life; the trick is to take what you can get and make the most with it! But keep in mind that should Meister follow WB and leave modding, the person to replace him might turn out far LESS to your liking, so always be careful of what you wish! :SMILEW~130:

I don't care what he does. If anything today he's proven himself something or other. I really don't care

There are any number of low IQ posters here who do nothing BUT post unclean starts filled with pre-emptive ridicule, hyper-partisan idiocy and childish cowboys and indians style drivel.

Address the posters who are actually accounting for the lion's share of these troll postings and you will address the problem. Crack down on everybody BESIDES these relentless trolls and you won't.

Last edited:
There are any number of low IQ posters here who do nothing BUT post unclean starts filled with pre-emptive ridicule, hyper-partisan idiocy and childish cowboys and indians style drivel.
Far too much of that BS going on here whether some of it gets sent to the basement or not. Some of the worst offenders are jBander and Skews. Without setting a lower limit to the QUALITY of content here, you just invite tabloid garbage.

Address the posters who are actually accounting for the lion's share of these troll postings and you will address the problem. Crach down on everybody BESIDES these relentless trolls and you won't.
So true, but without a rule on the quality of posts (which the Clean Start Rule may have been a badly conceived attempt to do) it becomes difficult to do.

Far too much of that BS going on here whether some of it gets sent to the basement or not. Some of the worst offenders are jBander and Skews. Without setting a lower limit to the QUALITY of content here, you just invite tabloid garbage.

So true, but without a rule on the quality of posts (which the Clean Start Rule may have been a badly conceived attempt to do) it becomes difficult to do.
Those are two of the names I avoided saying, but came to mind immediately.

If they do NOT come to mind immediately for the mods here, that is indicative of a problem greater than that of the childish trolls, themselves.

What a stupid concept

It just so happens I agree with you on this,.. but it's the rules of the forum and if you don't like them you can always leave and find a new forum or even start your own. Oh and you don't have to be such a bitch to Meister. I know he can handle himself, but he's one of the best on here, actually scratch that the best,.. and he doesn't deserve to take such a shitty attitude from you. (I apologize for cussing in zone 1,.. BUT it's true and hopefully you'll make an exception, but if not,.. I'll gladly take an infraction for defending a friend.)

John 15:13 "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

I broke the rules for mudwhistle on here a long time ago as well. I forget what was the cause of it, but mostly rules need to be followed. Sometimes, like when it comes to things like this I don't think that rules are the most important.

1663638070994.png

My guess is you spelled his name wrong as in calling him a name. That is also a no-no in a thread title according to the TOS.
Rarely agree with you but I do here. Similar thing happened to me. I spelled my contemptable governor's name "Whitless" with the expected mod action. I didn't whine about it, I moved on. It's a damn messageboard and nobody's words are that important

It just so happens I agree with you on this,.. but it's the rules of the forum and if you don't like them you can always leave and find a new forum or even start your own. Oh and you don't have to be such a bitch to Meister. I know he can handle himself, but he's one of the best on here, actually scratch that the best,.. and he doesn't deserve to take such a shitty attitude from you. (I apologize for cussing in zone 1,.. BUT it's true and hopefully you'll make an exception, but if not,.. I'll gladly take an infraction for defending a friend.)

John 15:13 "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

I broke the rules for mudwhistle on here a long time ago as well. I forget what was the cause of it, but mostly rules need to be followed. Sometimes, like when it comes to things like this I don't think that rules are the most important.
While you are ass kissing, do you dig deeper and see polyps up there?

Forum List

Back