🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clemson announces 28 athletes have tested positive for corona...Hope you guys are ready for some boring Saturdays this fall!

watch out Trump and his supporters at these rallies!

BOO.................................................................HISS.............................................................BOO........................................HISS..........!!!!!!!!

BOO.................................................................HISS.............................................................BOO........................................HISS..........!!!!!!!!
And PLEASE do NOT forget the pretzels!

I can remember when I was a kid that some parents would throw Chicken Pox parties so that their kids would be exposed to and get chicken pox while young. Chicken Pox is said to be much more severe for older people.

Perhaps Clemson should expose all their football players to Covid-19 and quarantine them for 2 weeks now. They will be ready to plat ball by September.

All 28 athletes are perfectly healthy. I had corona and was never sick at all, football players are the fittest athletes of all, minus cyclist like me

All 28 athletes are perfectly healthy. I had corona and was never sick at all, football players are the fittest athletes of all, minus cyclist like me
Esalla cycling.gif

" SI’s Ross Dellenger reports at least one-quarter of LSU’s football team was in quarantine this week because of virus-related concerns "

Another link points out they are all asymptomatic and just randomly tested.
So this is just more propaganda.

"Testing positive" for the Kung Flu is really the joke of the year. In the old days, you either had the Seasonal Flu (lasts about a week) or you didn't. Imagine if the tested for the Seasonal Flu in addition to the Kung Flu, or other viruses? Tiny Tony Fauci really brain fucked a lot of idiots. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back