Clemson University football coach being protested by the Homo Mafia again

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Clemson s Swinney cancels appearance with anti-gay marriage organization The State The State

The new hate speech will be anything that doesnt bow down amd worship the butthole pokers.

Dabo Swinney...a Christian conservative man who is also head coach of the powerful Clemson University football program...was honored by the Palmetto Family Council. Its a conservative grouo that believes in family values.

Swinney has an "All In Foundation" which does charitable works, including a lot of help for poor young minorities. Its a fantastic program and his team has done wonderful work.

BUUUUT....the homos are outraged. Apparently the PFC doesnt support gay marriage or abortion. So....the Democrats of SC bitched and now Swinney has been bullied into canceling.

He said: "I didnt know I was being pulled into a political contraversy".

Haha....yeah Coach....we all know the feeling.

And a side note...Swinmeys team is coming off four straight 10+ win seasons, has an ACC Championship and is ranked top 10 this season.

Its a shame that a man who does such great work and is a wonderful role model to so many young black men.....has to be protested by the fag mafia.

You really misrepresented the article. Tell me, who do you hate more, gay people or black people?

How so?

- Swinney was being honored by PFC
- PFC is a conservative group that doesnt support abortion or gay marriage
- Lefties got pissed off about it and bitched
- Swinney canceled under the pressure

Its pretty cut and dry. The left wing Fag Mafia will oppress free speech if that speech doesnt honor men poking each others butthole.

Nick Saban would have told the vote baiting Democrat pussy to go to Hell instead of ducking and running like Swinney.
Les Miles would have had let Mike out of his cage to take care of the LGBT supporting thug.
Mark Ritch would have told S.C Equality ... "Shut the fuck up trying to coattail everything ... Nobody asked you anything".
Butch Jones ... "Ah crap ... I thought you said Gamecocks ... not gamey cocks".

Nick Saban would have told the vote baiting Democrat pussy to go to Hell instead of ducking and running like Swinney.
Les Miles would have had let Mike out of his cage to take care of the LGBT supporting thug.
Mark Ritch would have told S.C Equality ... "Shut the fuck up trying to coattail everything ... Nobody asked you anything".

I have to ask...what would Steve Spurrier have said: "Well yeah yeah they say I guess that their guys like to sorta put their things into other guys things...and uh...yeah...ya know that just doesnt happen much around here. Gosh half our guys already cant get a date with a woman...so who knows..maybe they should give it a try."

I have to ask...what would Steve Spurrier have said: "Well yeah yeah they say I guess that their guys like to sorta put their things into other guys things...and uh...yeah...ya know that just doesnt happen much around here. Gosh half our guys already cant get a date with a woman...so who knows..maybe they should give it a try."

Bret Bielema ... "I don't give a crap what you say, I am going anyway ... And if you don't like it, you can argue with Lou Holtz about it for all I care".

Bret Bielema ... "I don't give a crap what you say, I am going anyway ... And if you don't like it, you can argue with Lou Holtz about it for all I care".

Bill Curry: "They do what? Thats freakin disgusting".

Bobby Bowden: "Gay? Hey lemme tell you what I know about that. Look here now..in 1993 I was down in Huskalatchieville Florida recruiting a kid named Willy Williams and let me tell ya his mama made the best ice tea I ever had...now listen...he didnt have a lick of talent but we signed him and ya know what? He dad gum played good enough for us to win.......Oh gay rights...oh I dont know much about that haha im just a football coach...but hey lemme tell ya about this time in 1983........."

Clemson s Swinney cancels appearance with anti-gay marriage organization The State The State

The new hate speech will be anything that doesnt bow down amd worship the butthole pokers.

Dabo Swinney...a Christian conservative man who is also head coach of the powerful Clemson University football program...was honored by the Palmetto Family Council. Its a conservative grouo that believes in family values.

Swinney has an "All In Foundation" which does charitable works, including a lot of help for poor young minorities. Its a fantastic program and his team has done wonderful work.

BUUUUT....the homos are outraged. Apparently the PFC doesnt support gay marriage or abortion. So....the Democrats of SC bitched and now Swinney has been bullied into canceling.

He said: "I didnt know I was being pulled into a political contraversy".

Haha....yeah Coach....we all know the feeling.

And a side note...Swinmeys team is coming off four straight 10+ win seasons, has an ACC Championship and is ranked top 10 this season.

Its a shame that a man who does such great work and is a wonderful role model to so many young black men.....has to be protested by the fag mafia.

Fail to understand the connection between Christianity and family values. The central figure was single and seemingly celibate, the 2nd highest ranked guy said it's best not to touch a woman, and even if ya marry one not to have sex. Everybody else was also single and seemingly celibate. So where's the family part come into play?

Keep your faith to yourself.
No one else keeps what they are for to themselves so why should that man be quiet when he has to freedom to share what he believes in just like everyone else does?

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Getting all bent out of shape about another person only keeps them front and center longer, so why say anything about them? Why not take the opportunity to share whatever it is that you yourself stand for? :) :) :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back